Web Analytics
ABOUT THE HACKED PPL - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

ABOUT THE HACKED PPL

Started by mrialinda, August 28, 2010, 11:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyS

Torn: And btw TonySoprano why you are so affected by my opinions agasint people not sharing their accounts, because your maxcheaters bussines with uploading l2w with keyloger aint working anymore? Blow the cover already, you are too obvious.

Ofc you hero closing topic to not let me answer. http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,224303.new.html#new

Like someone smart said ages before: ''Attack is the best way of defence'', you falsely treating me like enemy and that wasnt my point.
Im against wasting time of ppl who playing here.
Im against lazy GMs.
Im against making this server worst every day by bad changes.
I dont care if ppl sharing accs or no, i jut want to keep playing here safety for NORMAL players, you want make all of them paranoic who are scarry to open YouTube link from friend because - it can hack me somehow -> then i lost all my items -> GM wont give a shit about me because its my fault! Keep doors closed, dont let anyone to use my computer.

I want show you just one thing - not only cheater who using l2walker can be scammed. What you doing in reaction? blame me for sending keyloggers. As you see im enough smart to show you all weak sides of yours rules, so why the fvck should i use my own nick on site like MaxCheaters? Why should i make so stupid selfpown? sadly when i joined DN nick TonySoprano, TonySopr4no and even TonySopranoo was alredy taken, try to register on any famous site with this nick.

Remember one thing - im not against you, its nothing personal. Just want to keep Dragon-Network friendly for fair ppl, like everyone who didnt stop take care about this community, even if they stopped L2. Cheers!

Torn

Quote from: TonyS on September 01, 2010, 12:17:16 AM
Torn: And btw TonySoprano why you are so affected by my opinions agasint people not sharing their accounts, because your maxcheaters bussines with uploading l2w with keyloger aint working anymore? Blow the cover already, you are too obvious.

Ofc you hero closing topic to not let me answer. http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,224303.new.html#new

Like someone smart said ages before: ''Attack is the best way of defence'', you falsely treating me like enemy and that wasnt my point.
Im against wasting time of ppl who playing here.
Im against lazy GMs.
Im against making this server worst every day by bad changes.
I dont care if ppl sharing accs or no, i jut want to keep playing here safety for NORMAL players, you want make all of them paranoic who are scarry to open YouTube link from friend because - it can hack me somehow -> then i lost all my items -> GM wont give a shit about me because its my fault! Keep doors closed, dont let anyone to use my computer.

I want show you just one thing - not only cheater who using l2walker can be scammed. What you doing in reaction? blame me for sending keyloggers. As you see im enough smart to show you all weak sides of yours rules, so why the fvck should i use my own nick on site like MaxCheaters? Why should i make so stupid selfpown? sadly when i joined DN nick TonySoprano, TonySopr4no and even TonySopranoo was alredy taken, try to register on any famous site with this nick.

Remember one thing - im not against you, its nothing personal. Just want to keep Dragon-Network friendly for fair ppl, like everyone who didnt stop take care about this community, even if they stopped L2. Cheers!
But its still you who posted the link of keylogger on that forum for dragon-network and thats how you and master hacker moorhunter got all the accounts of those people, who were to naive to use that "working l2w for DN", however once again its their fault for using third party programs and for using l2w in general. But well its your right to try and fish those people.

TonyS

Quote from: Torn on September 01, 2010, 12:20:33 AM
But its still you who posted the link of keylogger on that forum for dragon-network and thats how you and master hacker moorhunter got all the accounts of those people, who were to naive to use that "working l2w for DN", however once again its their fault for using third party programs and for using l2w in general. But well its your right to try and fish those people.
who cares, in L2world im everyday cheatz0r, damn donatter, noob, lame, botter, nolife and many many more so why i shouldnt be scammer and pro hackz0r? Why not if you feels better with this, dont care, you can blame me even for war in Afganistan.
/btw personaly im not against pwning ppl who using L2w its their own fault, idk why on Dragon its still 360h for using, should be perm ban like valkyrie had.

StonerBashin

rockerfella or what ever your freaked up name is GG on scamming people i bet it makes you feel so great
your a peice of dump and i wish for you to make some real life friends..
Dude i fell sorry for you
GO GO GO TRY SCAM/HACK ME PLXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
good luck pussy :P
Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah