Web Analytics
ABOUT THE HACKED PPL

News:

Main Menu

ABOUT THE HACKED PPL

Started by mrialinda, August 28, 2010, 11:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrialinda

Hello i dont know to much about what hapened of the ban for this guy. but i hear a new rule from the gm torn he want make if someone be hacked the hacker be baned and the guy who was hacked can say bb items he never will have back.If drake aprove this rule i am 100% sure more than 50 % of players on dragon networck will leave this servers and go in other networck. and them i am 100% sure all ppl sell items for real money and dragon networck will die SO DRAKE AND GM TORN.¿ U WANT THIS? and for all haters of glasy. glasy is the best gm in dragon server he is all days online all ppl know his chars if ppl have problems they can pm him.other gms of server log on gm say some shit and go again on some char and no one know the name of this char.

PS. TORN I DONT LIKE U REALLY AND I KNOW U ONLY FOR THIS 2 POSTS

FOR ALL PPL WHO READ THIS POST SAY UR OPINION ABOUT THIS RULE. AND IF U LIKE THIS RULE I HOPE U ALL BE HACKED AND LATER U QQ   THX FOR READ MY POST
ur favorite hero

Antipop

If its true, any donation will be just pointless. Sounds like dn suicide.

Quest

mrialinda

Quote from: killjoy911 on August 29, 2010, 12:27:10 AM
I Think thats bullshit and your just a idiot who missunderstood something and making a big deal out of nothing really gtfo
criss i only say one later u be hacked and u go qq to gm and gm say fuk you no items back so if u want this rule i hope u lose all
ur favorite hero

elfoRNICADORxD

Pls start to use correctly the word "hacker". The rule is pretty fine for me. It gets many sense if u read and understand it.

p.s. looks like the dragon gm is making too many forum-accounts for cry.... go back to your server and make w/e u want THERE.
pwned!

mrialinda

Quote from: elfoRNICADORxD on August 29, 2010, 12:38:29 AM
Pls start to use correctly the word "hacker". The rule is pretty fine for me. It gets many sense if u read and understand it.

p.s. looks like the dragon gm is making too many forum-accounts for cry.... go back to your server and make w/e u want THERE.
im not a gm im a normal player noob
ur favorite hero

Toszi

If some1 is enough stupid to be "hacked", then he deserve it. Thats all.

On the road again. :D

mrialinda

i hate ppl who want this rule because

1st later u be hacked u begin qq

2nd this is only for gms for dont have so much  worck

so if u want this rule u are really noobs.
some ppl pay more than 600 euros for items if they hacked they lose all this is a shit ppl will stop donate for server.

NO DONATIONS SERVER GO DOWN  ppl who hacked leave server and any day no one play server

I START THIS TOPIC  FOR HELP PPL  SO DONT SAY STUPID  THINGS THX
ur favorite hero

Sali

Quote from: mrialinda on August 28, 2010, 11:51:14 PM
Hello i dont know to much about what hapened of the ban for this guy. but i hear a new rule from the gm torn he want make if someone be hacked the hacker be baned and the guy who was hacked can say bb items he never will have back.If drake aprove this rule i am 100% sure more than 50 % of players on dragon networck will leave this servers and go in other networck. and them i am 100% sure all ppl sell items for real money and dragon networck will die SO DRAKE AND GM TORN.¿ U WANT THIS? and for all haters of glasy. glasy is the best gm in dragon server he is all days online all ppl know his chars if ppl have problems they can pm him.other gms of server log on gm say some shit and go again on some char and no one know the name of this char.

FOR ALL PPL WHO READ THIS POST SAY UR OPINION ABOUT THIS RULE. AND IF U LIKE THIS RULE I HOPE U ALL BE HACKED AND LATER U QQ   THX FOR READ MY POST
its well known that no ppl geting items back, at least at NM, and its not a reason why ppl leaving server lol. Wanna items back? donate for them.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

trooperXkoki

HACKED? or NAKED?
you idiot, gtfo you watch to manny cartoons
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

trooperXkoki

Quote from: mrialinda on August 28, 2010, 11:51:14 PM

Quote from: mrialinda on August 12, 2010, 09:07:49 PM
nice gms lol all day whaiting. ¿what do gms all day?no online in game no online in forum really nice
Quote from: mrialinda on August 12, 2010, 09:35:19 AM
i have the same problem T_T wtf with this server??? all gms vacatins or what?
Quote from: mrialinda on August 12, 2010, 09:34:05 AM
ps. why gms onli log for talk to heros and no pm ppl if need help?
L A M E R ?!
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Kerth

Yeah, same thing as always.

Tell me people, for
freakING
REASON

You share passwords with other people? If you are naive enought - ya problem.

Another question, do you share your banking account's with anyone? Do you share keys to your house with any friend you have? No? So why you share keys to your account in game? ...