Web Analytics
ADENA LIMIT

News:

Main Menu

ADENA LIMIT

Started by PartyTimE, August 29, 2010, 01:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PartyTimE

I  dont think it is my problem only but everyone's...

We can all see prices are fuked cuz server has too much money and yes we have adena limit to 2kkk in our inventory 2kkk in our wh but it is kinda low now..

Much adena in server already raised coin price to 2kkk (tradeble adena limit no way to go up tnx god)

My idea is to make some kinda event to make ppl use their money and lower coin price some reasonable price...

w8ing for supports
Tnx for reading

Sali

Quote from: PartyTimE on August 29, 2010, 01:38:58 PM

We can all see prices are fuked cuz server has too much money and yes we have adena limit to 2kkk in our inventory 2kkk in our wh but it is kinda low now..

Much adena in server already raised coin price to 2kkk (tradeble adena limit no way to go up tnx god)

My idea is to make some kinda event to make ppl use their money and lower coin price some reasonable price...

w8ing for supports
Tnx for reading
yes yes YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS more bews, i feel the jedi power already!
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Mioo

Quote from: Sali on August 30, 2010, 04:51:14 AM
yes yes YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS more bews, i feel the jedi power already!
You've stopped playing @ nm. Am I right? :D
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

Weezer

w8ing for supports
Tnx for reading

The only event that rly took adena from server was made some years ago, adena for enchants, and in less than 1 year we had more adena than before.

An event like that wont take all adena from server, but will create more gap between rich people and rest of server, maybe make event not for enchants but for other things, like some event items (new hats/pets, sets with unique skin, etc).

Maybe even add on NPC shops some materials (for average price of market, imo should be lower than market) to allow people craft to get some dynasty weapons/armors, this would take adena from market.

Ashlynn

just make a NPC to buy rec points for adena :P Harmless and cute :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

PartyTimE

Quote from: Weezer on August 30, 2010, 07:55:48 PM
The only event that rly took adena from server was made some years ago, adena for enchants, and in less than 1 year we had more adena than before.

An event like that wont take all adena from server, but will create more gap between rich people and rest of server, maybe make event not for enchants but for other things, like some event items (new hats/pets, sets with unique skin, etc).

Maybe even add on NPC shops some materials (for average price of market, imo should be lower than market) to allow people craft to get some dynasty weapons/armors, this would take adena from market.

We have 1 problem here and i just opened topic for some solutions..... Tank u for your opinion ...

An it could some kind of selling BOG--JEWS-CRYSTALs and yes DYNA recs may be and some parts

Sali

Quote from: Mioo on August 30, 2010, 10:17:33 AM
You've stopped playing @ nm. Am I right? :D
but the force is strong in me :o

OwnerPL

w8ing for supports
Tnx for reading
+1 event with enchants EWD/EWC/EWD/EWA  and some cheap weapons xD  D/C/B/A
IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes

Sali

Quote from: OwnerPL on August 30, 2010, 11:52:21 PM
+1 event with enchants EWD/EWC/EWD/EWA  and some cheap weapons xD  D/C/B/A
lul not bad idea, but just w8 for these red som's everywhere xD

WhiteSith

Quote from: Sali on August 30, 2010, 08:35:36 PM
but the force is strong in me :o
You will not resist to the forse young paduan  ;D

VampyRUL

w8ing for supports
Tnx for reading
how much adena do you have in your inventory+all your wh?
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

Sali

Quote from: DarkMagician on August 31, 2010, 02:08:10 PM
translate "PADUAN" please  :o
not every1 listen Eminem and iz madafaking gangzta, so mistakes/missclicks hurt u so bad? Damn what was that word u said it doesnt exist (from Fur sig)...

ps: u messed up with ur sig d00d