Web Analytics
to GM'S

News:

Main Menu

to GM'S

Started by jygh, August 29, 2010, 06:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

r u freaking serious guys ??? u loosed 80% of ppls of nm anyway and u stil lfcking perma ban active players?? u r totally dumb's lol start being like 2 years ago and  give some hours ban's iff u wana ban someone for any exploit or smtihng not stupid perma ban cause nm is almost dead and u still only help to kill it

terrain exploit
Aug 29 2010 4:53PM Cilwaringz - NEVER! ^TrackZero^ 

Aug 24 2010 1:18PM frendaRD 120 Unbanned (29 August 2010, 1:18 pm) ^TrackZero^   
Aug 24 2010 1:17PM zerita14 120 Unbanned (29 August 2010, 1:17 pm) ^TrackZero^     ALL BANNED FOR TERRAIN EXPLOIT
Aug 24 2010 1:17PM Shanks 120 Unbanned (29 August 2010, 1:17 pm) ^TrackZero^ 

why cliwaringz ve perma ban for terrain exploit and those ve 120 ??
  Nightmare 30x

Evangel1e

Quoter u freaking serious guys Huh u loosed 80% of ppls of nm anyway and u stil lfcking perma ban active players?? u r totally dumb's lol start being like 2 years ago and  give some hours ban's iff u wana ban someone for any exploit or smtihng not stupid perma ban cause nm is almost dead and u still only help to kill it
:D track again show his tard godcomplex so Jino pleas smile :D

Deavon

Quote from: jygh on August 29, 2010, 06:14:53 PM

why cliwaringz ve perma ban for terrain exploit and those ve 120 ??

Since when you care about the banlist and specially for Mogoliath :O
:o :o :o Its cause its ur clanmate ,pretending you care for the server ,good one :D

Deavon

Quote from: Ungolianth on August 29, 2010, 06:33:34 PM
maybe cuz that terrain exploit is just cover maciek

o rly .!?
Lier lier pants in fire ...

seboulba

and our gm haven't any preference ? what a shame , atleast change his nick like u did with many players
nm30X
EvilBunnies

moonbreaker

law is law it should be the same for everyone

Because there are not as many people on server doesnt mean, the one who stays can cheat. So this perma ban is strange. Was it first time?? What terrain exploit??
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

Evolution

i pay for ur permaban  ;D
keep..  "DONATE!" "DONATE!" ^^
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Deavon

Quote from: Ungolianth on August 29, 2010, 06:50:52 PM
fatso actually track is your friend so i am amazed u dont know nothing about it...since u got big part in this aswell

Jaws actually you are right ,i dont know anything about that  as you also know that you are NOT banned about terrain exploit .
Do you wanna make any kind of confess ?

alinutza

I see no explanation for perma ban in ban list ..but if its for terrain exploit rules are a bit different ..aka
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,220671.msg2171614.html#msg2171614
so max 360 h if the person does it more then 3 times.
According to this rules there is no reason for perma..unless is for smtg else.
Indeed, in the end of rules list  it says "Gm can ban anyway 1 player from 1 to PERMANENT BAN  for common sense rule" but i guess that is not a prerogative that can be used without any explanation.
Plus everyone has the presumtion of not beeing guilty unless the contrary is proved.
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Deavon

Quote from: alinutza on August 29, 2010, 07:41:06 PM
I see no explanation for perma ban in ban list ..but if its for terrain exploit rules are a bit different ..aka
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,220671.msg2171614.html#msg2171614
so max 360 h if the person does it more then 3 times.
According to this rules there is no reason for perma..unless is for smtg else.
Indeed, in the end of rules list  it says "Gm can ban anyway 1 player from 1 to PERMANENT BAN  for common sense rule" but i guess that is not a prerogative that can be used without any explanation.
Plus everyone has the presumtion of not beeing guilty unless the contrary is proved.

Its not for terrain exploit .

alinutza

Quote from: Deavon on August 29, 2010, 07:42:44 PM
Its not for terrain exploit .

Possible but then where is the description?
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

seboulba

Quote from: alinutza on August 29, 2010, 07:57:44 PM
Possible but then where is the description?
again something from a zilion of thing that track will hide :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies