Web Analytics
Bugged skills

News:

Main Menu

Bugged skills

Started by +GekKey+, August 30, 2010, 04:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

+GekKey+

I know there was another topic opened with few bugged skills/enchant routes not working, but i couldnt find it and on top of this it was posted in a wrong section. Anyways, heres a new topic, post skills/enchant routes that arent working correctly according to their description, and explain how its not working.

Please keep the topic clean, so its easier for the GMs to get thru this topic and know what isnt working correctly, we know the GMs arent big forum reader, so put chance on our side and cut the non needed stuff.

Shield of revenge. "Temporarily reflects damage from melee attack skills back to the enemy" - Does not reflect any skill damage, neither normal melee damage.

Sword/blunt masteries. - This mastery cannot be enchanted because we have only level 10 on tanks.

Nisty

I have got bug with Robe mastery.
Subbed from sh to necro and am not able to learn the robe mastery. I have got lvl 17 robe mastery instead of lvl 41.
I 've took ss from that. (Char: Nisty)
http://img101.imageshack.us/f/shot00005fo.png/
http://img295.imageshack.us/f/shot00004bx.png/
Pls GMs read and fix it. xD

+GekKey+

Judgement + Modifiy Critical - Critical attack rate of the oppenent is decreased - Doesnt work

Insane crusher doesnt work, unusuable due to unsutable terms. even with seed lvl 3.

+GekKey+

Quote from: GekKey on September 03, 2010, 09:55:21 AM
Judgement + Modifiy Critical - Critical attack rate of the oppenent is decreased - Doesnt work

Insane crusher doesnt work, unusuable due to unsutable terms. even with seed lvl 3.

Panther disapear when we are ported inside oly as a DA
Shield of revenge still doesnt work.
Enchant route for Deflect Arrow +endurance STILL doesnt work

flamingAwe

Quote from: GekKey on September 25, 2010, 10:48:03 PM

Panther disapear when we are ported inside oly as a DA

all summons disappear, necro got erased this way from oly

Naiz

Quote from: flamingAwe on September 25, 2010, 11:04:36 PM
all summons disappear, necro got erased this way from oly

i've heard some rumors that enchanter died on heart attack cuz of that :o xD
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Braskah

Hello . Some problem with enchant skill for SE , SK .

Enchant skill Wind  vulnerability dont work on Wind shackle . I tested and i seen 0 diference when i use wind atack . ( +7 for info )
Enchant Physical damage dont work on Hex . I tested and it changed nothing . ( +6 for info )

Cya !
Dragon x15 :
- Zaleah Ps/se Hero Off
- iBraskah Glad/Pal Off
- Zalitzz Glad/PP Off
Tarantula ;
- Braskah Da/Pp Hero
- Zalerah Ps/Sk Hero
Gaia ;
-Zaleah Ps/Bd Hero