we all love perma ban, do we?

News:

Main Menu

we all love perma ban, do we?

Started by VampyRUL, August 31, 2010, 10:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VampyRUL

Hi all,
We all love perma ban exploit, but when we see perma ban exploit X name and 120 houres ban exploit Y name, well in this case what about the rules? aren't the rules same for all? or 1 rule for donners and onther rule for non-donner?I have nothing against "special tratament" for donners "they keep the server alive" but stop with this stupidity of perma ban for everythink, we have 3 GM now and more are coming"i hope" start making ban by the book.
Everyone's opinion is welcomed is a free world "mostly"
PS: i haven''t exploited, i have no char banned but i like the rulles to be BY THE BOOK.
ps2:please excuse my gramar mistakes.
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: VampyRUL on August 31, 2010, 10:43:55 AM
Hi all,
We all love perma ban exploit, but when we see perma ban exploit X name and 120 houres ban exploit Y name, well in this case what about the rules? aren't the rules same for all? or 1 rule for donners and onther rule for non-donner?I have nothing against "special tratament" for donners "they keep the server alive" but stop with this stupidity of perma ban for everythink, we have 3 GM now and more are coming"i hope" start making ban by the book.
PS: i haven''t exploited, i have no char banned but i like the rulles to be BY THE BOOK.
I am sorry, but what are you talking about?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

surecom

He speak for your own rules writen there:
Do not use wyvern to go on a places where you can abuse it for pvp or places where players cant hit you and you can hit back, so any kind of terrain exploit for pvp,safe spawn etc... (1000h ban) - comonsense will be used to judge all various ways of braking this rule.
He mean probably that you broke your own rule like punish frenda,nitopami etc for 120 h instead of 1000.

@to topic writer - probably Track is right to ban them for 120 h instead of 1000 - NM server have too low population at last.

Sali

Quote from: VampyRUL on August 31, 2010, 10:43:55 AM
Hi all,
get a life...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

VampyRUL

Quote from: surecom on August 31, 2010, 01:35:10 PM
He speak for your own rules writen there:

He mean probably that you broke your own rule like punish frenda,nitopami etc for 120 h instead of 1000.

@to topic writer - probably Track is right to ban them for 120 h instead of 1000 - NM server have too low population at last.

That is what i mean make the rules more normal like standard 120 houres Ban exploit pvp 300 houres BAN epic RB.
I mean houres ban witch can be given by any GM, PERMA BAN should be consider last resort.

@TrackZero
what i mean i wrote above, is only a suggestion
@sali
Is a free world
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

kallerud

Quote from: Horknuth on August 31, 2010, 03:10:33 PM
I'm sorry, but what are you talking about ?! I know you Track, for many years, dont tell me boolsh1ts ! Tell like normal person and everything will be ok. DONERS HAVE MORE PRIVIS ON SERVER !!! Is that hard to tell ?! ... Btw, whan you make event make tham in C grade cuz its pointless to go on pvp vs such a big donators and ppl who have OE weapons and armors ! Make EVENT's for all ppl ! Look at NM now, its almoust EPMTY. No pvp, no funn ... only farm farm farm. NM become a farm server !

Dude u are just fustrated!
Donating is "a part of game",  try some private servers if u think here a bow +14  is OP.
2000 more m.atk in one mage is not OP. is not a big deal 6k or 8 k m atk.
Jesus ..isntead of siting in aden and hate dark-blue weapons  go try find out how to win vs a bow +14 or a top mage, iv seen several times how they can be owned buy +5+6 weapons.
Moust of so called OP weapons are owned by old players .They are from here from c3.Some of them are smart , they are in good clans and with tones of coins in wh.
Did u ever  had 800 BEWS? maybe not cuz u dont knwo how to make them or maybe u dont wanna spend 5- 6 years for L2 but some players do.
As long there are not  supermans chars with crazy stats server its more than OK.
Tell me one name , only one wich one u have not seen it on the floor..

seboulba

Quote from: kallerud on August 31, 2010, 03:33:11 PM
Dude u are just fustrated!
Donating is "a part of game",  try some private servers if u think here a bow +14  is OP.
2000 more m.atk in one mage is not OP. is not a big deal 6k or 8 k m atk.
Jesus ..isntead of siting in aden and hate dark-blue weapons  go try find out how to win vs a bow +14 or a top mage, iv seen several times how they can be owned buy +5+6 weapons.
Moust of so called OP weapons are owned by old players .They are from here from c3.Some of them are smart , they are in good clans and with tones of coins in wh.
Did u ever  had 800 BEWS? maybe not cuz u dont knwo how to make them or maybe u dont wanna spend 5- 6 years for L2 but some players do.
As long there are not  supermans chars with crazy stats server its more than OK.
Tell me one name , only one wich one u have not seen it on the floor..

zerg of ...... FTW
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Sali

Quote from: Horknuth on August 31, 2010, 03:10:33 PM
I'm sorry, but what are you talking about ?! I know you Track, for many years, dont tell me boolsh1ts ! Tell like normal person and everything will be ok. DONERS HAVE MORE PRIVIS ON SERVER !!! Is that hard to tell ?! ... Btw, whan you make event make tham in C grade cuz its pointless to go on pvp vs such a big donators and ppl who have OE weapons and armors ! Make EVENT's for all ppl ! Look at NM now, its almoust EPMTY. No pvp, no funn ... only farm farm farm. NM become a farm server !
dude i havent paid a broken cent here and most of "donators" can envy me my items, so if u dont want pay u need to pray (and farm:F)
Quote from: kallerud on August 31, 2010, 03:33:11 PM

burn Deathand!!!! he is edited

Furesy

Quote from: Sali on August 31, 2010, 06:05:42 PM
dude i havent paid a broken cent here and most of "donators" can envy me my items, so if u dont want pay u need to pray (and farm:F)
Or be like me, entered server with natural supremacy!

Sali

Quote from: Furesy on August 31, 2010, 06:16:08 PM
Or be like me, entered server with natural supremacy!
ye right, cam six is also an  option  ;)

seboulba

nm30X
EvilBunnies

TheLox

Learn me cam sIx, please! I have mastered cam six, Diana wants something new.