Web Analytics
New GM, new retard actions - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

New GM, new retard actions

Started by BRexoo7, August 31, 2010, 04:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyS

Fvck, GM pls tell me!!!  i know im cheatz0r so i dont care about my account but... why the fvck you changed locks to my house? Fvck pixels, my girlfriend was inside, now i lost her QQ

BRexoo7

Quote from: TrackZero on August 31, 2010, 05:50:37 PM
I wont allow you to go just like that now, you came here you made some accusations, so now lets clean the all mess you made.

Say what you want to say now?

Mr. LetsClearUpTheThingsNow, technically speaking you or Drake changed/transferred, some time ago, an associated mail for an account created by me on my own mail to somebody else (without a simple ask or a simple check), but that's another story-still the precedent was made (back then you wasn't so eager to clear up the things like now when donations are dropping and community is almost vanished ). You aren't exactly in the position to defend the "amazingly/most honest staff" that a private server can have, not against me.
About tonight's case, lets say someone acted childish and other rushed to make the same mistake.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: BRexoo7 on August 31, 2010, 08:29:40 PM
Mr. LetsClearUpTheThingsNow, technically speaking you or Drake changed/transferred, some time ago, an associated mail for an account created by me on my own mail to somebody else (without a simple ask or a simple check), but that's another story-still the precedent was made (back then you wasn't so eager to clear up the things like now when donations are dropping and community is almost vanished ). You aren't exactly in the position to defend the "amazingly/most honest staff" that a private server can have, not against me.
About tonight's case, lets say someone acted childish and other rushed to make the same mistake.

Duno if u have read this:
Quote from: Vandana on August 31, 2010, 07:07:16 PM
Let's clear all this mess...
First of all,acusing a GM can change some of his players e-mail's password makes no sense.Why do i say that? Because as far as i know,a GM can change an e-mail with another,i mean replace them between,not changing their passwords.ONLY THE E-MAIL'S OWNER KNOWS ITS PASSWORD,NOT ANYONE ELSE (except some others he gave away the passowrd to,by his own).
Now let's talk about that mail u just lost control on it.It was me who changed the password.Not any of my friends lol.U got such an imagination so that u went so far by supposing some of my friends changed ur mail password.Wondering why u never thought at me? Because was pretty obvious who did it,knowing that ur alternative mail got deleted and some other got added.That other one was mine,and u knew that.Now im wondering again why did u blame Track as far as there was kinda crystal it was me?Only to get a mess on forum?Only to blame GM's?Why didnt u make a call to me and simply ask about it? Wasnt easier?
Now lets talk a bit why did i do that. Coz "WEIRDLY", that e-mail of urs (about u told me not once only u have no access to anymore because u lost psw or never logged so that was self deleted or smth..i dont remember exactly what u said) so....that e-mail of urs,was still an active one,also there u kept receiving infos about a DN account of mine.Weird,huh? Again i'm wondering why u kept saying that e-mail adress was kinda dead while its pretty obvious is same alive as i am?
Anyways...i stopped wondering coz its pointless.I wanted only to clear the air and i hope i did it.
Again stop accusing GM's by doing such a things because this is smth NO1 CAN DO IT except u (or me xD)!
So you are knocking on wrong adress my friend.
Hf
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Piccy

Quote from: mortal on August 31, 2010, 07:53:57 PM
lol gms only answer when we re blaming them wow :O so nice

we also answer when u say tnx

but SOOOO rare :D
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

chlipus

Quote from: BRexoo7 on August 31, 2010, 04:18:30 PM
I want to believe that naming of new GMs/assistants don't have nothing related to some mail password reset (obviously related to some game account). I really don't give a shit for some ingame pixels, but i lost many old messages, some related to personal registrations.

maby some gm from dragon can changed you mail, 1 year ago i was small problem with acc so i was pm kotenka and she was changed my mail

lol

in my opinion your e-mail account related to account in game was deletaed via administrators of your mail server, thats common, happens when you not logging-in for a long time. For keeping clean in database, there just make free easy names for people who actually needs them :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

Piccy

read all post not just first :D

it's already answered (shared acc+mail or even better sold mail + try reset it etc :D)
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]