Web Analytics
New GM, new retard actions

News:

Main Menu

New GM, new retard actions

Started by BRexoo7, August 31, 2010, 04:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRexoo7

I want to believe that naming of new GMs/assistants don't have nothing related to some mail password reset (obviously related to some game account). I really don't give a shit for some ingame pixels, but i lost many old messages, some related to personal registrations.

Dag

what u talkin about?
mail disappeared from where ???

how a gm can touch ANY mail ???
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: BRexoo7 on August 31, 2010, 04:18:30 PM
I want to believe that naming of new GMs/assistants don't have nothing related to some mail password reset (obviously related to some game account). I really don't give a shit for some ingame pixels, but i lost many old messages, some related to personal registrations.
And you are talking about,      what?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

BRexoo7

Quote from: TrackZero on August 31, 2010, 04:26:18 PM
And you are talking about,      what?

read your pm, i can give you details.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: BRexoo7 on August 31, 2010, 04:29:44 PM
read your pm, i can give you details.
Readed it.
I replyed.

Basically none of new gm-s CANT change mail of the account.Also i checked my logs there is no changing mail that you wrote me about, before blaming/spamming us make sure you are right.

Kain

I wanna explain youthe following  , ^Draven^ ^StepControl^ or even me DONT have access to database at all .
So before you start blaming the GM crew and making forum dramas you better start thinking the "circle" of friends you are dealing with .
I m informed about the pms you sent to Track  and if i have understand well  a e-mail of yours which does nt include any account information  
of DN  has been changed by "someone"  and you blaming us for that ?

Makes no sense to be honest .

BRexoo7

Quote from: Kain on August 31, 2010, 05:32:50 PM
I wanna explain youthe following  , ^Draven^ ^StepControl^ or even me DONT have access to database at all .
So before you start blaming the GM crew and making forum dramas you better start thinking the "circle" of friends you are dealing with .
I m informed about the pms you sent to Track  and if i have understand well  a e-mail of yours which does nt include any account information  
of DN  has been changed by "someone"  and you blaming us for that ?

Lets say my "circle" of friends interfere with your.

Doesn't really  matter now. Isn't the first time when I'm asking some support and i get just excuses/accuses. Delete this topic. You're right and I'm wrong (i can live with it, if that will make you feel better).

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: BRexoo7 on August 31, 2010, 05:49:12 PM

Lets say my "circle" of friends interfere with your.

Doesn't really  matter now. Isn't the first time when I'm asking some support and i get just excuses/accuses. Delete this topic. You're right and I'm wrong (i can live with it, if that will make you feel better).
I wont allow you to go just like that now, you came here you made some accusations, so now lets clean the all mess you made.

Say what you want to say now?

Furesy

Ok, lemme get this one straight.

1. New GM's on Nightmare.
2. A password of a mail of yours was randomly changed. (that mail was connected to a game account of L2 on DN)
3. They changed your psw of your account with this mail and stole items?

So you're saying becoming GM on Dragon Network gives you the ability to randomly change passwords of mail accounts that are for example from hotmail?

If that's straight, I just turned queer.

Vandana

Let's clear all this mess...
First of all,acusing a GM can change some of his players e-mail's password makes no sense.Why do i say that? Because as far as i know,a GM can change an e-mail with another,i mean replace them between,not changing their passwords.ONLY THE E-MAIL'S OWNER KNOWS ITS PASSWORD,NOT ANYONE ELSE (except some others he gave away the passowrd to,by his own).
Now let's talk about that mail u just lost control on it.It was me who changed the password.Not any of my friends lol.U got such an imagination so that u went so far by supposing some of my friends changed ur mail password.Wondering why u never thought at me? Because was pretty obvious who did it,knowing that ur alternative mail got deleted and some other got added.That other one was mine,and u knew that.Now im wondering again why did u blame Track as far as there was kinda crystal it was me?Only to get a mess on forum?Only to blame GM's?Why didnt u make a call to me and simply ask about it? Wasnt easier?
Now lets talk a bit why did i do that. Coz "WEIRDLY", that e-mail of urs (about u told me not once only u have no access to anymore because u lost psw or never logged so that was self deleted or smth..i dont remember exactly what u said) so....that e-mail of urs,was still an active one,also there u kept receiving infos about a DN account of mine.Weird,huh? Again i'm wondering why u kept saying that e-mail adress was kinda dead while its pretty obvious is same alive as i am?
Anyways...i stopped wondering coz its pointless.I wanted only to clear the air and i hope i did it.
Again stop accusing GM's by doing such a things because this is smth NO1 CAN DO IT except u (or me xD)!

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Vandana on August 31, 2010, 07:07:16 PM

hi!

Ontopic: Lol at the guy thinking a GM can change the password of his e-mail account  :)
First thought the guy is fisherman when Viana answered, but i dont think hes that dumb :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

mortal

Quote from: Kain on August 31, 2010, 05:32:50 PM
I wanna explain youthe following  , ^Draven^ ^StepControl^ or even me DONT have access to database at all .
I m informed about the pms you sent to Track  and if i have understand well  a e-mail of yours which does nt include any account information 
of DN  has been changed by "someone"  and you blaming us for that ?

lol gms only answer when we re blaming them wow :O so nice
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee