topic closed just in time. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

topic closed just in time.

Started by TonyS, August 31, 2010, 09:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyS

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on August 31, 2010, 10:54:32 PM
you remember bad  :-*  :-* (ok probabily some1 cryed, but who? new ppl that never played l2 <---- remember we are talking about 3y ago (there were a lot of new players) but  98%of players were smart enought to don't get fuked, and if they do they shut up and blame theirself in silence, i know that coz .......mmm... nothing nothing..)

and ANYWAY i was talking about external players (the players who didn't get scammed never told a word against that rule, only SOME ppl that got scammed cryed)
u got scammed? no so why u are still crying?

Even with my big experience and all knowledge i CAN still get scammed, dont think so??
Dont tell me about new and old players! you want admit only experienced players to this server? Maybe make some quiz in registration with hard questions to avoid newbies?

How you explain that ex-leader of one of oldest clans on Dragon x15 got scammed some time ago? He was newbie or reckless? didnt know how to protect himself after all years of playing? Its only shows that everyone can be fvcked. I dont believe in 98%.

Furesy

Quote from: TonyS on August 31, 2010, 11:15:15 PM
Even with my big experience and all knowledge i CAN still get scammed, dont think so??
Dont tell me about new and old players! you want admit only experienced players to this server? Maybe make some quiz in registration with hard questions to avoid newbies?

How you explain that ex-leader of one of oldest clans on Dragon x15 got scammed some time ago? He was newbie or reckless? didnt know how to protect himself after all years of playing? Its only shows that everyone can be fvcked. I dont believe in 98%.
Welcome to reality, life sucks, then you die.

TonyS

Quote from: Furesy on August 31, 2010, 11:16:10 PM
Welcome to reality, life sucks, then you die.
In reality i can smash face of dude who trying to trick me, here i cannot.
+ if someone rob yours house its possible to call police and get part of stolen things if they found it, they wont tell me its my fault because i didnt employ security. This is only game and here GM is almost like God = he can get back all items, but for what? Its too much work.

Torn

Quote from: Tidus19 on August 31, 2010, 11:19:52 PM
he is retarded and scared xD
Quoteing youself is a EPIC, however i will ask that admins to remove you from this forum.

About all things regarding this case: CLOSED.

Torn

Quote from: TonyS on August 31, 2010, 09:05:13 PM
i missed 1 sec to reply QQ, anyway i will. /about http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,224299.0.html
w0w nice but.. what you expect now? you hope someone will come to say "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VwEIfB-QC8"?

atm thanks to pr0 sugestions of Valkyria GM's (yes, its you Torn :) ) he can hack this 50ppl just for fun and they will never get back items.

If he succes, he will get a lot of item but lets say you track him and punish, lets see what will happen this way:

1. he got banned, yeah! pwnzor punishement, extremely for someone who do not playing on valkyrie.
2. ppl who got scamed lost everything so probably most of them leave server.

match ended, so score is:              MoorHunt: 0 vs Valkyrie: -30ppl              its only me or bad side lost less?

Torn dont give a shit about it, its better to go and flame Glasy aka ShowSopper,
"Glasy is so retarded because he was helping ppl of his server, damn."
It was right time to do something with this ludicrous proceeding (gm helping ppl? wtf?!)
so you request Drake for change rules. Now thanks to you shit from valkyrie goes to dragon.

Thank you Torny, we love ya <3
And btw TonySoprano why you are so affected by my opinions agasint people not sharing their accounts, because your maxcheaters bussines with uploading l2w with keyloger aint working anymore? Blow the cover already, you are too obvious.