Web Analytics
topic closed just in time.

News:

Main Menu

topic closed just in time.

Started by TonyS, August 31, 2010, 09:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyS

i missed 1 sec to reply QQ, anyway i will. /about http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,224299.0.html

Quote from: Lecktor on August 31, 2010, 08:12:31 PM
u people still dont understand

psyck>god
w0w nice but.. what you expect now? you hope someone will come to say "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VwEIfB-QC8"?

atm thanks to pr0 sugestions of Valkyria GM's (yes, its you Torn :) ) he can hack this 50ppl just for fun and they will never get back items.

If he succes, he will get a lot of item but lets say you track him and punish, lets see what will happen this way:

1. he got banned, yeah! pwnzor punishement, extremely for someone who do not playing on valkyrie.
2. ppl who got scamed lost everything so probably most of them leave server.

match ended, so score is:              MoorHunt: 0 vs Valkyrie: -30ppl              its only me or bad side lost less?

Torn dont give a shit about it, its better to go and flame Glasy aka ShowSopper,
"Glasy is so retarded because he was helping ppl of his server, damn."
It was right time to do something with this ludicrous proceeding (gm helping ppl? wtf?!)
so you request Drake for change rules. Now thanks to you shit from valkyrie goes to dragon.

Thank you Torny, we love ya <3

tyskie

imo all those ppl who got scammed was using 3rd party programs probably from maxcheaters where i saw few l2w with a lot of sh1t in it (keylogers, trojans etc.) so if any of u got scammed u can blame urself for using sh1t programs. that's all from me :D
Caty - BP/DA - Nobl

Torn

Quote from: TonyS on August 31, 2010, 09:05:13 PM
i missed 1 sec to reply QQ, anyway i will. /about http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,224299.0.html
w0w nice but.. what you expect now? you hope someone will come to say "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VwEIfB-QC8"?

atm thanks to pr0 sugestions of Valkyria GM's (yes, its you Torn :) ) he can hack this 50ppl just for fun and they will never get back items.

If he succes, he will get a lot of item but lets say you track him and punish, lets see what will happen this way:

1. he got banned, yeah! pwnzor punishement, extremely for someone who do not playing on valkyrie.
2. ppl who got scamed lost everything so probably most of them leave server.

match ended, so score is:              MoorHunt: 0 vs Valkyrie: -30ppl              its only me or bad side lost less?

Torn dont give a shit about it, its better to go and flame Glasy aka ShowSopper,
"Glasy is so retarded because he was helping ppl of his server, damn."
It was right time to do something with this ludicrous proceeding (gm helping ppl? wtf?!)
so you request Drake for change rules. Now thanks to you shit from valkyrie goes to dragon.

Thank you Torny, we love ya <3
God, this paranoya will never end,let me try clean some things.

Let me tell you a bit about "pro hacker" called MoorHunt or w/e , he is no hacker or whatsoever he is 1 simple scammer, his real identity on forum is Tidus19 ( link to his account : http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php?action=profile;u=15640 ) and he do not posses any of "hack" skills and he is not even a H of hacker , he is simple scammer and exploiter wanna be hacker, he already got 3 chars perma banned with items  on Valkyria and i am doing more research about him .
About those zilions of trilions people you are trying to say here he scammed , he scammed them because its their own fault:
-He added them on msn , sharing pics , files, voice - voice , c2c and so on.
-He was giving "pro files for l2 system" aka keylogger people installed it and boom.
-He even might made a site with a keyloger ( www.xxxxxx.net.org.gov....."HACKED DRAGON-NETWORK FREE COINS CLICK)= bb account.
-Then most common on DN is scamm with BUYING ACCOUNTS (he tryed on Valkyria but got banned) and a trick with change mail thing, NEVER BUY ACCOUNTS FROM RANDOM PEOPLE ON DN even he give you all details
-And again too often "shared accounts with friends"

Also to add more things in this victims of this so called "hacker" aka scammer are mostly kids who knows 0 about computers and 0 or very low protection. Therefor do not make epic storys about someone you heard for as long as you are doing none risky things and dont accept things from strangers you will be safe, i have wrote about it milions of times.
Let me also tell you about this guy MoorHunt aka scammer, he even "blackmailed" GM-s of Dragon (most likely Glasy) that if they dont give him gm power on Dragon he will hack a lot people on Dragon (now give me a moment please :  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ) sorry ,  :D ,so youve got the point what person he is this MoorHunt . The guy is from Poland and curently playing on Valkyria 9x and is curently located in clan EXCIDIUM, so pay attention and open eyes on this guy to avoid SCAMM (cause he have nothing with "hacking"), and in the end to sum up, those people who got tricked its their fault and we can only ban the scammer thats all, its like you go to a whore house doing six without protection and then blame govermant cause they cant fix your aids infection.

P.S. I suggest glasy followers to stick to their Dragon x15 server and not to waste time here opening new topics cause it will be deleted from now on, i waste enough time and space on this case(s), and dont listen orders always go go go post on Valkyria have a dignity a bit in the end its not all about items is it?

TonyS

you should explain it in other way, all DN servers should be for ppl who:
-do not downloading any l2tools
-never trust any one
-never open emails from strangers
-got perfect firewall
-got 50 combined numbers and letters in login and pwd

practically if you are pr0-good protected-solo player-w/o friends its rly small chance to get scammed but look at Dragon x15,
some guys playing there sience 5 years, thorough so long time this small chance its getting REAL because everyone making mistakes (ofc not you pwnzor! you are perfect l2-machine) + this game is based on trust and teamwork, you do not cooperating with random guys who you meeting first and last time. Noramal players mostly talking with each other on TeamSpeak, sharing some links, downloading lot of shit from lot of sites. Everytime its some chance to get fvcked.

Dear Torny, I personaly dont care about MoorHunt and his terrorist-ideas, you think he is only and lonely scammer around? It could be zilion ppl like this one. 'got nothing to lose so fvck, why i shouldnt scam someone and waste his time?' You can even write a book about him but he is still just example + someday you can meet some real hacker on yours server.
In all cases you dont take care at all, scammer earn something or got nothing, some normal player got fvcked - thats your perfect system.

Torn

Quote from: TonyS on August 31, 2010, 10:07:15 PM
-never trust any one
-got perfect firewall

practically if you are pr0-good protected-solo player-w/o friends its rly small chance to get scammed but look at Dragon x15,
some guys playing there sience 5 years, thorough so long time this small chance its getting REAL because everyone making mistakes (ofc not you pwnzor! you are perfect l2-machine) + this game is based on trust and teamwork, you do not cooperating with random guys who you meeting first and last time. Noramal players mostly talking with each other on TeamSpeak, sharing some links, downloading lot of shit from lot of sites. Everytime its some chance to get fvcked.

Dear Torny, I personaly dont care about MoorHunt and his terrorist-ideas, you think he is only and lonely scammer around? It could be zilion ppl like this one. 'got nothing to lose so fvck, why i shouldnt scam someone and waste his time?' You can even write a book about him but he is still just example + someday you can meet some real hacker on yours server.
In all cases you dont take care at all, scammer earn something or got nothing, some normal player got fvcked - thats your perfect system.
You are too funny really, since i never said you must not have friends LOL, you people are really funny cause you can have a friend without giving him your account details right?

ChujoZord

Moor isn't playing in Excidium :>

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

TonyS

Quote from: Torn on August 31, 2010, 10:25:34 PM
You are too funny really, since i never said you must not have friends LOL, you people are really funny cause you can have a friend without giving him your account details right?
and you rly think giving pwd is only way to scam someone? you just need to NEVER trust any one to do not get scammed, its sick.
Looks like you are strange guy who always keeping hand on his wallet when drinking with friends.

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on August 31, 2010, 10:14:10 PM

on shadow and many  other servers (on NM too if i'm not wrong)   there was the same rule  and NO1 cryed for years, all accepted it without cry
dunno why u are still talking about that.... no point.

bad for you, i played on shadow x10 and i remember 50 forum pages of CRY when guy with nick Omadren15 got scammed somehow
zilion x "BUMP! GM Help him!". (fvck how i still remember this?...)

and yours "about torek" - im always trying to objectively judge what ppl talk and im not checking who said that, before i reply. probably he doing same.
Will you approve Torn's post when he will say that today we have christmas?

Torn

Quote from: ChujoZord on August 31, 2010, 10:35:19 PM
Moor isn't playing in Excidium :>
It was (is) you remeber it very well because i asked you when he scammed 2 guys you told me he is a new member etc....

ChujoZord

Quote from: Torn on August 31, 2010, 10:47:10 PM
It was (is) you remeber it very well because i asked you when he scammed 2 guys you told me he is a new member etc....
of course he was but isn't now :)

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Akira

his nick was Albarosie when he was in excidium clan, (most likely later he joined with other char, who knows), ive reported him botting once xd
seriously where are such idiots come from oO playing to scam/cheat and being hated, it's just retarded, and yes I think this guys is mentally-challenged >.>
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

Torn

Quote from: Tidus19 on August 31, 2010, 11:08:47 PM
what an investigation o.o
Okey, his clan is DFK (well self made clan with him as leader) . He got blocked around 7 accounts + 7 chars full with items.
Once again open your eyes and dont trust to random people.

Have a nice day.

Furesy

Quote from: TonyS on August 31, 2010, 10:07:15 PM
-never trust any one
-got perfect firewall

I do not believe in God.

But in this case, I'll get down on my knees and thank God that I was granted a brain that comprehends common sense.