Web Analytics
Fix it

News:

Main Menu

Fix it

Started by eagleye, September 05, 2010, 06:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagleye

fix this facking bug with engraving castle - it's facking annoying when temps enter castle and have it in 5 sec  ::)

Rausis

Most of temps in this case will say:Qiu Qiu

But those fast engravein sh** ruins the siege and less ppls go to it :P
[URL=http://bildites.lv/viewer.php?file=48m83sz6hfk639ou10rl.png][/URL]
Ty MyMind  :D :D

WindPhoenix

siege tactic: one man bufss for defence and speed and dashes through defence lines. By the time u catch him, he already engraved xD
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

trooperXkoki

Quote from: eagleye on September 05, 2010, 06:54:08 PM
fix this facking bug with engraving castle - it's facking annoying when temps enter castle and have it in 5 sec  ::)
you mean...you never use those bugs?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

slimx

1) i don't think temp found and used this bug 1st   ::)
2) mostly temp asked to fix this bug bcuz wars were to happy when they finally could have a castle  ;D

eagleye

but now only you are using this bug (last Oren and Goddard was taken in 5 sec after start engraving  ::)
and ye - I'm QQ and QQ more  ;)  :P

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: eagleye on September 06, 2010, 06:32:28 PM
but now only you are using this bug (last Oren and Goddard was taken in 5 sec after start engraving  ::)
and ye - I'm QQ and QQ more  ;)  :P
You are not QQ-ing, you have the point this bug pisses me off even more, ill try update it tonight, waiting drake.

Bump
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Rausis

[URL=http://bildites.lv/viewer.php?file=48m83sz6hfk639ou10rl.png][/URL]
Ty MyMind  :D :D

Pawciu

with this bug we have more fun at siege  ;D
do u remember? w/o this bug siege was bored, sometimes enemy destroy gates and life control towers xD
Is easier to take castle for other clans  ;), ofc u need some lucky xD

but for me... fix it  :D

PS: Track plz increase power of flags (i mean p.def m.def, HP etc) because one person can kill it very fast... xD,
longer time when clan have own flag at siege = more fun, can ress etc.

jygh

Quote from: Pawciu on September 06, 2010, 08:52:12 PM
with this bug we have more fun at siege  ;D
do u remember? w/o this bug siege was bored, sometimes enemy destroy gates and life control towers xD
Is easier to take castle for other clans  ;), ofc u need some lucky xD

but for me... fix it  :D

PS: Track plz increase power of flags (i mean p.def m.def, HP etc) because one person can kill it very fast... xD,
longer time when clan have own flag at siege = more fun, can ress etc.
so maybe since there is no fun for u since half year on every siege its not bad time to break ally and fight vs each other??? lol........... no 1 go to siege cause they know since start they ve no chance to win cuz temps will zerg them . and temps will prolly say to me " make ally and kill us " problem is everyone is tired of temp ally . u should break up this ally and fight with each other cuz ur 3 clans r most active on nm ... while rest clans ve 15 ppls urs ve 30 ( lets say :P )
  Nightmare 30x

trooperXkoki

Quote from: jygh on September 06, 2010, 09:02:24 PM
so maybe since there is no fun for u since half year on every siege its not bad time to break ally and fight vs each other??? lol........... no 1 go to siege cause they know since start they ve no chance to win cuz temps will zerg them . and temps will prolly say to me " make ally and kill us " problem is everyone is tired of temp ally . u should break up this ally and fight with each other cuz ur 3 clans r most active on nm ... while rest clans ve 15 ppls urs ve 30 ( lets say :P )
/disable alliance, free for all!
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Pawciu

Quote from: jygh on September 06, 2010, 09:02:24 PM
so maybe since there is no fun for u since half year on every siege its not bad time to break ally and fight vs each other??? l

sorry no  :D