Bison - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Bison

Started by 2Dark4You, September 07, 2010, 12:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmiteMe

Quote from: Dhart on September 09, 2010, 12:55:35 PM
Was it so hard for drake , giving like 60% blunt/2h sword protection to all rb ?xD

what you think how it looks like in program code ?

if raidboss==baium
use resist blunt==60%
else do nothing
end

you think if it would be so simple, they prefer to change skills than that ? i dont think so.

+GekKey+

Quote from: SlimThug on September 07, 2010, 09:32:47 PM
seems U are one of those "pro" players that can only turn on zelot + frenzy + bizon and kill everything alone..
like it was said before nerfs should not destroy other classes... nerfing bizon kills tyrants , nerfing bizon with other weapon than fists sounds fair

when ur a ty on 30% hp u must activate 2 skills now... and ty dont have battle roar... it fuking sucks, i cant even pvp with my ty.wc when i get 30% and try turn zealot and bison im already dead... just zealot wasnt always easz to turn on... that was a great fix on bison, considering that once u activate it, it works normally...

+GekKey+

Quote from: k0rina on September 09, 2010, 09:01:54 PM
pfff wtf u cry  here  
i still farm /exp/ kill rb alone so ?

exactly... the point is, ty.de is the same as before, only that u activate bison on 30%... but for Ty without sub/de sub.. we got freaked and not ty.de

Chad

I want bisont as its is now :) is 1 upgrade for orcs since long time i think...just for farmers and pvp players is cool because u mby last longer on pvp now.. and on pve u can farm easy with good support
[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

+GekKey+

Quote from: Chad on September 10, 2010, 05:39:59 AM
I want bisont as its is now :) is 1 upgrade for orcs since long time i think...just for farmers and pvp players is cool because u mby last longer on pvp now.. and on pve u can farm easy with good support

my ty.wc sucks even more on pvp... its boring... when i get to use bison, and zealot (- 200 hp), the enemy has like 2 more shot to kill me, i dont have enought time to use both skill that im already dead

Chad

Well why not put bisont 200 crit rate( 300 is now)  at full hp,,,well anyway is nice boost for tyrants lol why remove it .. i dont see even 1 tyrant on any pvp xD

+GekKey+

this change was supposed to make de-ty weaker on raids/exp i guess, all it did is screw TYs in pvp this fix totally missed the target.

In other words, if they were an archer, and they would put an apple on my head and shoot it, they would shoot me in the balls/foot, or not even hit me

2Dark4You

GM's you need to nerf this class some more,cuz I see ty/de killing rb's farming ,boting and all ALONE no team play O.o wtf......You failed one more time....sry for the QQ but  you only nerf or ban here...
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

Chad

Because that ppls still have some brain to play as tyrant or as destro...For bisont on tyrants is nice because well i was thinking on some update for this char, and well if u ppls ( some of u ) QQ of critical rate on full hp well is just rape in oly and on good items on pvp archers still can kill us or mages wherever u want but this bisont for ty/xx is i think nice i hope it dont dissapear when all updates are implemented =/

2Dark4You

They nerf zealot and frenzy too.so dunno if you will like it now  :-X
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

x9 
DadoBm /He

Chad

I am talking about ty/wc or ty/ol xD what nerf on zealot lol dont talk about destro talk about tyrants :P

2Dark4You

Quote from: Chad on September 13, 2010, 05:51:45 AM
I am talking about ty/wc or ty/ol xD what nerf on zealot lol dont talk about destro talk about tyrants :P

And ther is like 3 char's who take sub ty/wc or ol....the rest is ty/de
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

x9 
DadoBm /He