Web Analytics
Lets talk about TT/DE solutions (also for GM) - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Lets talk about TT/DE solutions (also for GM)

Started by WindPhoenix, September 09, 2010, 11:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertyzxc

its 2h blunt  but have  bad animation and its look like 1h blunt xD

lytors

I think that it's true what the poster says... it has no sense to have a subclassed char that cannot use their classes skills.... and also the ppl who says that can kill raid bosses( like galaxia) is because they have dnet sets and all rb jewels or dha+++++ ... and the only way i had to make money was with a HD+HASTE+3, now with that i cant kill even rb in rift... so... if gm fix nerf, i'll be happy, if not... well..i dont care... but i had to sell all my des/tyr weapon to a VERY low price... so this was a little unfair for non-donator players (non-donator and non-full time players). just my opinion

Piccy

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 10, 2010, 07:50:59 PM

GM must either undo this nerf or make frenzy/rage/zealot work 100% with fists.

and u wanna also them  workin till 100% hp?
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Piccy on September 12, 2010, 07:59:53 AM

now, now, there is no need for sarcasm :)
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

seboulba

Quote from: Piccy on September 12, 2010, 07:59:53 AM

and gutz and frenzy working together in same time like in c3 DE/OL was ftw :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Zippey

All nerf has done is taken away some ability of lesser players to farm for better gear.  Top orcs will still be able to kill but it is the lower orcs that will be hit the hardest by the nerf  >:( >:(   
Agent5mith SPS / SWS

CrashOverAll

Yea that's true. If i could hold bumpa with IC+6 now i hit the grownd in less than 30 sec while a friend in DNET has no problem. True that he has anthy and i don't but still ..... lvl 84-85 tyr/de what could do to get 100 coins..... farm for 5 years and than orc will get even more nerfed. What's the point in having orc. At galaxy we struggled with 2 orc for 15-20 min and a group of archers full buffed PK us and killed RB in 1 min (it had half HP or a little under). Same happened at typhoon .... 2 daggers +1 archer and WC/Bp as support killed the RB in less than 3 min while orc strugles at 6-10 min. WHAT'S THE POINT OF DE CLASS? Maybe DE/WK has a point now ........

moonbreaker

well tyr/destro is still overpowered because zealot stacks with guts, frenzy,and  bison should work with fists only.

bison shouldn't work with wepons other then fists. If u want that work still, some other classes should be empowered. Like th/wl i think focus power, and chance should work with pole as active like rage and should stack. Because th wl can also be some training type char, not only tyrant/destro.   Also tyrant/pal, destro pal ai should stack with zealot, frenzy. ai should work under 30 % the best like frenzy and zealot too. Its only example.
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

HellBull

Quote from: Zippey on September 12, 2010, 01:51:37 PM
All nerf has done is taken away some ability of lesser players to farm for better gear.  Top orcs will still be able to kill but it is the lower orcs that will be hit the hardest by the nerf  >:( >:(   

+1

plus the fact that now Ty/De gains nothing from being subbed, because the only advantages of having a dnet subbed char is to play 2 classes in one character; but now if you choose fists you play only as ty, and if you choose  blunt or sword you play only as de, with no sharing of skills and bonuses

CrashOverAll

I'm not playing for a long time on NM .... don't know exactly how mutans work but now ..... DE/WK could work i think beacause blessing of the queen (i think) gives crit rate and with frenzy+zealot+ crusher +rsk.focus could be a decent char at RB or trains..... JUST AN IDEA .... blame me if u want i don't care ... maybe i learn something new :D

Zippey

Quote from: moonbreaker on September 13, 2010, 07:51:00 AM
well tyr/destro is still overpowered because zealot stacks with guts, frenzy,and  bison should work with fists only.

bison shouldn't work with wepons other then fists. If u want that work still, some other classes should be empowered. Like th/wl i think focus power, and chance should work with pole as active like rage and should stack. Because th wl can also be some training type char, not only tyrant/destro.   Also tyrant/pal, destro pal ai should stack with zealot, frenzy. ai should work under 30 % the best like frenzy and zealot too. Its only example.

LMFAO

You tried playing a lower level TY/DE now??  Char may aswell be deleted, as posted above idea of substack is to combine skills of 2 classes. Now with TY/DE most of them don't stack.  I repeat all nerf has done is sh1t on players like me whose only chance of getting better gear was to farm with TY/DE and now is made much harder and in some cases impossible.  I am all for stopping Bison in Oly cos of OP problems but all will happen is another char combo will come along that will kill RB fast and then what QQ and nerf that char??  Im sure another solution to solo RB could have been thought up and used, reflect damage on Orc maybe.  anyways Bison now doesn't work properly on fist, HP needs to be 40% or lower to use why?  Bison description does not say needs HP to be 40% or lower so it has been introduced because of QQ.  Same is with Cancel on SpS QQ because my char gets some buff removed and I can't kill you in 2 shots.  Chars will NEVER be balanced because sub stack was NEVER designed in this game, All that happens is you nerf one OP char and another come along. If you want balanced server delete all sub stack, but then whats the point of playing here???

Everyone wants new players on server but this nerf does not help them at all, TY/DE was a good way for them to get somewhere......
Agent5mith SPS / SWS

Arhangell

He*Wk  // Pr*Pal // Tyr*Des // Tyr*Wc // PP*Bd // Aw*SE // Th*Pp // Ol*Es // Sps*Ee // Bd*Se // Sorc*Ee // Des*Wl....