Web Analytics
Lets talk about TT/DE solutions (also for GM)

News:

Main Menu

Lets talk about TT/DE solutions (also for GM)

Started by WindPhoenix, September 09, 2010, 11:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Lets share some knowledge.

As far as my testing goes, the first obvious replacement for a DHA+HP, namely the Demon splinters +focus has a lot of side-problems.

I gain 500 crit rate on selfbuff with full HP, but neither rage, nor Frenzy/zealot work properly on fists when HP goes low. I find my orc in the ridiculous situation of having 500 crit rate with fists and dealing on frenzy/zealot/rage 2-3 times less damage on criticals than normal hits with DHA. Thus, even though i win some attack speed from the posibility of using fist fury, and a lot of crit rate, the fact i cant use main destroyer skills with fists make my tyr/des act like an unsubbed character: either destroyer or tyrant, based on the weapon of choice.

Since no other char in Dnet has this problem (of being unable to use the main skills he gains from subclassing, from both classes in the same time, but either one or the other), i think the nerf on tt/de should be reconsidered, because it is quite unfair.

Besides that, if our dear GM wont take back the nerf, what solutions do you see? i thought of HD+focus, since that way i can use the bonus from rage/frenzy/zealot and i'll have a decent 200 crit rate on bison. True, the p.atk on frenzy will be less than on DHA, i must lose +HP for +focus and the sword criticals arent as painful as blunt ones. Still, is there any better option for tt/de?

Thx for sharing your knowledge and for Track/Kain, i hope you'll reconsider this nerf, it is insane for a subbed character to not be able to use both classes in the same time.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

jygh

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 09, 2010, 11:21:29 PM
Lets share some knowledge.

As far as my testing goes, the first obvious replacement for a DHA+HP, namely the Demon splinters +focus has a lot of side-problems.

I gain 500 crit rate on selfbuff with full HP, but neither rage, nor Frenzy/zealot work properly on fists when HP goes low. I find my orc in the ridiculous situation of having 500 crit rate with fists and dealing on frenzy/zealot/rage 2-3 times less damage on criticals than normal hits with DHA. Thus, even though i win some attack speed from the posibility of using fist fury, and a lot of crit rate, the fact i cant use main destroyer skills with fists make my tyr/des act like an unsubbed character: either destroyer or tyrant, based on the weapon of choice.

Since no other char in Dnet has this problem (of being unable to use the main skills he gains from subclassing, from both classes in the same time, but either one or the other), i think the nerf on tt/de should be reconsidered, because it is quite unfair.

Besides that, if our dear GM wont take back the nerf, what solutions do you see? i thought of HD+focus, since that way i can use the bonus from rage/frenzy/zealot and i'll have a decent 200 crit rate on bison. True, the p.atk on frenzy will be less than on DHA, i must lose +HP for +focus and the sword criticals arent as painful as blunt ones. Still, is there any better option for tt/de?

Thx for sharing your knowledge and for Track/Kain, i hope you'll reconsider this nerf, it is insane for a subbed character to not be able to use both classes in the same time.
use vampirics and kill with blunt still . it just take longer to kill it .  killed galaxia with 1 orc today in like 6-8 minut
  Nightmare 30x

xxGEBELSxx

Some1 tried dyna crusher+rsk focus? how much crit rate can get with it?

WindPhoenix

Quote from: xxGEBELSxx on September 10, 2010, 09:46:48 AM
Dual hand blunt + risk focus should be a good idea, since frenzy works the best with blunts and the crits from blunts are the hardest.

bump

chavi

QuoteI gain 500 crit rate on selfbuff with full HP

Lol.......Want more.....? No such character , with 500  crt rate.Your hit crit..crit..crit..crit..crit..crit..crit..crit..crit...crit..norm..crit..crit.....etc.

Who else can kill RB solo.Weep not, be unjust .  If everything is as it should Critical  146 , not 500.

dusaka

Quote from: xxGEBELSxx on September 10, 2010, 09:46:48 AM
that was my first dynasty weapon wich i bought for my self - so, this weapon still give only 65% from real bonus
and hope so soon to be fixed

dusaka  WC/DE  since 5.5 years

Kondjo   Warsmith/B.Hunter  BEST CRAFTER in NM

BgXAH   DA/TH

WindPhoenix

Quote from: chavi on September 10, 2010, 01:30:46 PM

Lol.......Want more.....? No such character , with 500  crt rate.Your hit crit..crit..crit..crit..crit..crit..crit..crit..crit...crit..norm..crit..crit.....etc.

Who else can kill RB solo.Weep not, be unjust .  If everything is as it should Critical  146 , not 500.
are u kidding me? even with 500 crit rate, i am hitting for 2k on criticals with fists (selfbuff testing, but compare to 7-8k normal hits on frenzy, with blunt with same base p.atk)

Think before posting.

GM must either undo this nerf or make frenzy/rage/zealot work 100% with fists.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: dusaka on September 10, 2010, 02:02:13 PM
that was my first dynasty weapon wich i bought for my self - so, this weapon still give only 65% from real bonus
and hope so soon to be fixed
just how much crit rate it really adds pl0x?

Wizjoner

< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com

Wizjoner

I from duals hiting less dmg than from 1h sword/blunt
< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Wizjoner on September 10, 2010, 08:05:38 PM
I from duals hiting less dmg than from 1h sword/blunt
dynasty crusher is two-handed blunt or one-handed blunt?

Wizjoner

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 10, 2010, 10:39:35 PM
dynasty crusher is two-handed blunt or one-handed blunt?

I rlly dont know but it should 2h
< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club