Web Analytics
what with the mega updates?

News:

Main Menu

what with the mega updates?

Started by Bandit, September 10, 2010, 12:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandit

so whats going on with the mega updates u promised?
u all (gms) where talking about it, even drake went out from his nest and wrote it on the loader, and when trackzero told what will be in the updates, few ppl almost cried cous they didnt believe that smth like that will come in some day....
it ment to be in the 1st sep, and now is the 9th sep, and nothing changed, no raids, no areas, no events, nothing!

so gms, any news/updates? what facked up this time?

btw, spam is free :D
vBandiTv / BanditFT / WhiteQueen and more...
l2 - Off (since 2009)

DaggerAllStar Team

nolimits

wellcome to dragon-notwork :D
please dont take our ETA times seriously or you can get severe brain damage.
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Bandit

Quote from: nolimits on September 10, 2010, 12:35:05 AM
wellcome to dragon-notwork :D
please dont take our ETA times seriously or you can get severe brain damage.

i am playing here for 5 years, believe me i know the ETA problem here, but when drake himself announce 1/2 year before some update, it must be smth.....
l2 - Off (since 2009)

DaggerAllStar Team

nolimits

Quote from: Bandit on September 10, 2010, 12:54:56 AM
i am playing here for 5 years, believe me i know the ETA problem here, but when drake himself announce 1/2 year before some update, it must be smth.....

drake is fairy tale creature :D
im not saying that no update will come at all, but 8 days after ETA is way too soon for Santa Drake and his little midget helpers (our beloved GMs) to do something ;)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

LagoonPL

Quote from: Bandit on September 10, 2010, 12:54:56 AM
if I remember well he announced hellbound right after interlude came in :D
LagoonPL YourMom / The Postman - Noblesse

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Bandit on September 10, 2010, 12:20:07 AM
u all (gms) where talking about it, even drake went out from his nest and wrote it on the loader, and when trackzero told what will be in the updates, few ppl almost cried cous they didnt believe that smth like that will come in some day....
it ment to be in the 1st sep, and now is the 9th sep, and nothing changed, no raids, no areas, no events, nothing!

As far as i know only Nightmare server is updated atm, this is to test it. Ive logged on NM and saw that Fantasy Island where you could port to.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

IvolveR

Quote from: Bandit on September 10, 2010, 12:20:07 AM

the big update is that all OTHER servers will get the data of VALKYRIA so dont expect any update here lol.
And the events were promised only for NM server
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

Bandit

Quote from: IvolveR on September 10, 2010, 12:37:47 PM
the big update is that all OTHER servers will get the data of VALKYRIA so dont expect any update here lol.

so its 1 big bullsh1t?
l2 - Off (since 2009)

DaggerAllStar Team

Piccy

Quote from: IvolveR on September 10, 2010, 12:37:47 PM
always here to say bullshit around?

all other server will get fantasy area for pvp, when they tested all.
atm he is also revissing some SA on weapon (last fixed is something on fist don't remember well) then we will try to balance char a bit (aka mission impossible !!!!!)

about "event" for sure NM will get more than infy (we don't have ingame power like track )
this doesn't mean we will not have event (organized) and also automated. so, again. dear ivolver.... fail :)
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

Piccy

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on September 10, 2010, 03:03:40 PM
Dear piccy, the truth is that more you (admins/gms) try to belance chars, more cry come....
So GOD SAVE US FROM THEIR FIX   ;D
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

IvolveR

Quote from: Piccy on September 10, 2010, 02:48:57 PM
always here to say bullshit around?

all other server will get fantasy area for pvp, when they tested all.
atm he is also revissing some SA on weapon (last fixed is something on fist don't remember well) then we will try to balance char a bit (aka mission impossible !!!!!)

about "event" for sure NM will get more than infy (we don't have ingame power like track )
this doesn't mean we will not have event (organized) and also automated. so, again. dear ivolver.... fail :)
And since when are you Valkirya's gm?
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

Bandit

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on September 10, 2010, 03:03:40 PM
Dear piccy, the truth is that more you try to belance chars, more problems come....
So GOD SAVE US FROM THEIR FIX   ;D

omg u so right x oa0ox0aoxa0oxa0xoa0ox0aoxa0xzoaxo0
l2 - Off (since 2009)

DaggerAllStar Team