Web Analytics
what with the mega updates? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

what with the mega updates?

Started by Bandit, September 10, 2010, 12:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandit

so? some1 (gms) know whats going on with all the promises? hb island? fantasy island? kamaels?
vBandiTv / BanditFT / WhiteQueen and more...
l2 - Off (since 2009)

DaggerAllStar Team

Descent

Check loader. Drake asked if he should add to Valk but I asked him not to yet as the events are still on beta stage, as we've been testing on Nightmare I think we should wait alittle more. Once I think its more stable we will get it on Valk too. Should be end of next week.

Hold in there guys  :)

Bandit

Quote from: Descent on September 11, 2010, 08:05:20 PM
Check loader. Drake asked if he should add to Valk but I asked him not to yet as the events are still on beta stage, as we've been testing on Nightmare I think we should wait a little more. Once I think its more stable we will get it on Valk too. Should be end of next week.

Hold in there guys  :)

first thx for answering, in dragon on the last 5 years i got mby 1 answer for 4357349587 questions on forum.. (only msn worked ther :D).
second, (the red text) if u want to "w8 more" it means that there is smth stinky in all this updates, or they are not so close as drake telling.
third, try to get alwys info about what going on and tell it to us (on forum), thats what track doing and its nice...
vBandiTv / BanditFT / WhiteQueen and more...
l2 - Off (since 2009)

DaggerAllStar Team

Saboteur

Quote from: LagoonPL on September 10, 2010, 08:30:31 AM
if I remember well he announced hellbound right after interlude came in :D

+1  xDDDD
I just log to applaud Track and smite Glasy ..

missing frames in my videos are there to show you, that my fraps software is not pirated ^^  it can record onlz 30secs and then u must push the buton again

Torn

Quote from: IvolveR on September 10, 2010, 12:37:47 PM
the big update is that all OTHER servers will get the data of VALKYRIA so dont expect any update here lol.
And the events were promised only for NM server
Lame comment, really.

Anyway updates came to last phase of testing , during the week we will implement ti on all servers including Valkyria of course, there is new gameplay content, bugfixes and much more. After its all done we will write in loade + annoucement what is changed so you are up to date.

P.S. I didnt read rest of the lame comments, thanks.