Web Analytics
Second hand ppl

News:

Main Menu

Second hand ppl

Started by Nabz0r, September 11, 2010, 11:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nabz0r

freaking scum, thats what you guys are, freaking scum. Exci didnt get in Baium: Restart. Exci pwned at Zaken : Restart.

Noob and Beyond

peroxide

yep, there is something realy wrong with this sh1t.

Sciemanko

U are retarded or what?yes all dc`s or server were cuz of us;]
Excidium <3

ChujoZord

loled. And what server restart on baium would give to us? :o if u were killing it ins? You are lol guys. On Dragon server restart is every 6H here u have once a day and you cry so freaking much lol.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Nabz0r

Go freak yourself retard, along with your "inside" friend. I don't remember Exi getting in and sever dropping, does anyone?

Noob and Beyond

Furesy

Ahaha, this is how it started on Dragon 15x as well, all the topics about "random" disconnects and such, for one year the argument continued and continued, one side constantly complaining and the other constantly denying, until that awesome Oren siege, afterwards the topic by Super and Zero "Yes, we cheated!" hahaha, damn... feels like yesterday :D

Oh, don't mind me, just nostalgia xD

Nabz0r

Quote from: ChujoZord on September 11, 2010, 12:12:55 PM
loled. And what server restart on baium would give to us? :o if u were killing it ins? You are lol guys. On Dragon server restart is every 6H here u have once a day and you cry so freaking much lol.
How do you even dare to comment on my post? When you are all S80 and we pwn you, epic after epic, siege after siege.

Noob and Beyond

ChujoZord

Quote from: Nabz0r on September 11, 2010, 12:19:28 PM
How do you even dare to comment on my post? When you are all S80 and we pwn you, epic after epic, siege after siege.
Siege after siege? WE even didn't registered on siege so ye u pwned us.
Epic after epic? LoL You even don't know what is antharas. And lost every 2nd baium. also almost all AQs. today u pwned us cuz u were 2 pt and we were just 1.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

LegolasIII

i told you once and i say it again.. let it be..

RelaXo ~ Rest in Peace
Impact ~ Valkyria x9 Rest in Peace

peroxide

Its not about today, it happend many times b4, at many Baiums, at Zaken, heck ofc there is something fishy. And yes I dont remember not even once, when u guys had the upper hand, that server ever DC'ed. I dont know what it is, some1 knnows some1, some GM are playing in exci member, some programer, etc, and I realy dont care, but something is going on, no use to keep denying it  ;)

Oh and another thing, how come ur always on the clock, like 5 mins b4 spawn u guys are there? Huh? I mean luck is luck, luck is once, twice but not ALWAYS.....so spare me, dont act like virgin whores ;)

Nabz0r

Quote from: ChujoZord on September 11, 2010, 12:30:48 PM
Siege after siege? WE even didn't registered on siege so ye u pwned us.
Epic after epic? LoL You even don't know what is antharas. And lost every 2nd baium. also almost all AQs. today u pwned us cuz u were 2 pt and we were just 1.
Do i have to remind you, how many times u tried to take it and fail? Do i really have to remind you that you came with Enclave and still got pwned? Short memory loss? And about anthy? Yeah, because you no-liifers are awake at 1 AM gmt+1 on FRIDAY NIGHT.
So i ask again, how dare you even comment on my post? :)

Noob and Beyond

peroxide

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on September 11, 2010, 02:14:25 PM

damn, you caught me !!  :-\

Italians arent funny, did some1 told u that?  ;D