Web Analytics
About Updates

News:

Main Menu

About Updates

Started by +GekKey+, September 11, 2010, 10:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+GekKey+

I saw on the loader we supposed to get new updates, seem rly nice to improve servers. But i have few question/critiques about it.

About the PvP "event" if we can call it like this. Will the pvp score of everyone be re set to 0 ? We would have a nice idea of who is getting some real pvps and not some grief pvps on low lvls char etc :P Everyone could know their real top pvpers/pkers from their servers.

About the olympiad, I see its divided in 2 session. Would it be possible to put the 2nd session little more late? It would give more chances for players from North America to participate

Regards

ChillyWilly

I just read the updates list too.  It raises a question about the aquiring skills from subclasses on your main.
The way it reads says to me that it will be possible for your main char to concievably end up with the best skills from 7 different classes.
(main class, 1st, 2nd, 3rd retails, and each of their stacksubs)  Is that right?  or am I missing something?

I hope I'm missing something.
A main char, who can reach lvl 85, and who can join Oly, with the top skills from 7 classes...   the forum will overflow with tears...

Alex

Reading the updater I'd say something changed on DN, but somehow I feel it will be messed up like everything on DN.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Blizzer

The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

ChillyWilly

ahhhh... so I did miss something...  :)  that's good.

thanks for the details, now we wait and see what DN does to them...  :D

freezoid1

GL with such updates... certification skills launches rly on every pvp.
just take knights UD and HF

razor2100

1 - question:
Retail from Human -> Kamael will be fixed?? I mean that you can transform normal swords to ancient/rapier but cant use them. And the same with Increasing soul level.

Overp0werd

Quote from: freezoid1 on September 12, 2010, 09:43:47 PM
GL with such updates... certification skills launches rly on every pvp.
just take knights UD and HF
You didn't read anything... THERE ARE NO ACTIVE SKILLS. Its all passive bonuses.

Quote from: razor2100 on September 14, 2010, 10:37:03 PM
1 - question:
Retail from Human -> Kamael will be fixed?? I mean that you can transform normal swords to ancient/rapier but cant use them. And the same with Increasing soul level.

Human --> Kamael will be deleted, it was never supposed to happen.

Bandit

can some1 tell me what is this skills?? :D
vBandiTv / BanditFT / WhiteQueen and more...
l2 - Off (since 2009)

DaggerAllStar Team

Overp0werd

Quote from: Bandit on September 15, 2010, 07:05:21 PM
can some1 tell me what is this skills?? :D

ALL PASSIVE SKILLS.

Quote from: Norther on September 12, 2010, 08:18:41 PM
Skill Transfer/Skill Certifications(Subclass Certification) :
are 2 different things - rethorical bad coosen words on loader for my oppinion

Skill Tranfer benefits mostly Healer Classes

Subclass Certifikation
check Lineage2.com for infos - but let me say you are not able to choose active attack skills for example or buffs .....

you cannot choose for example double shot - from your HE subclass to your TH ....

almost 99% of the certified Skills are passives (mdef , atk speed, matk ) or some wich work like Chance Skill auguments , they proc or they dont ....

Below this , is the official explanation of the Certifikation.I dont give a guarantee that it will work like this ob DN because i didnt saw it till now.

Regards

Norther

Warrior

* Emergent Abilities â€" Physical Atk., Physical Def., Magic Atk., Magic Def. each 1 = passive skill
   * Master Abilities â€" Attack, Empower, Casting, and Focus each 1 = passive skill
   * Warrior Abilities â€" Boost CP, Resist Trait, and Haste each 1 = passive skill
   * Ultimate Skill â€" Transformation: Divine Warrior

Rogue

* Emergent Abilities â€" Physical Atk., Physical Def., Magic Atk., Magic Def.
   * Master Abilities â€" Attack, Empower, Casting, and Focus
   * Rogue Abilities â€" Long Shot, Evasion, and Critical Chance
   * Ultimate Skill â€" Transformation: Divine Rogue

Knight

* Knight Abilities â€" Boost HP, Resist Critical, and Defense
   * Ultimate Skill â€" Transformation: Divine Knight

Summoner

* Summoner Abilities â€" Increased HP/MP, Resist Attribute, and Spirit
   * Ultimate Skill â€" Transformation: Divine Summoner

Wizard

* Wizard Abilities â€" Anti-Magic, Mana Gain, and Mana Steal
   * Ultimate Skill â€" Transformation: Divine Wizard

Healer

* Healer Abilities â€" Prayer, Divine Protection, and Heal
   * Ultimate Skill â€" Transformation: Divine Healer

Enchanter

* Enchanter Abilities â€" Boost Mana, Mana Recovery, and Barrier
   * Ultimate Skill â€" Transformation: Divine Enchanter

Subclass types are categorized as follows:

* Warrior: Warlord, Gladiator, Destroyer, Tyrant, Bounty Hunter, Warsmith, Berserker, Soul Breaker (Male), Soul Breaker (Female)
   * Rogue: Hawkeye, Silver Ranger, Phantom Ranger, Arbalester, Treasure Hunter, Plainswalker, Abyss Walker
   * Knight: Paladin, Dark Avenger, Temple Knight, Shillien Knight
   * Summoner: Warlock, Elemental Summoner, Phantom Summoner
   * Wizard: Sorcerer, Necromancer, Spellsinger, Spellhowler
   * Healer: Bishop, Elven Elder, Shillien Elder
   * Enchanter: Prophet, Swordsinger, Bladedancer, Warcryer, Overlord, Inspector (Male), Inspector (Female)

Thanks for not bothering to even freaking look at the posts in the thread.

freezoid1

Quote from: Overp0werd on September 15, 2010, 11:09:34 AM
You didn't read anything... THERE ARE NO ACTIVE SKILLS. Its all passive bonuses.

Human --> Kamael will be deleted, it was never supposed to happen.
my bad then
i forgot that official updates are submitted in parts on DN

Blackcobra

About oly why cant we have 3 or 4 sessions spread out then people from all counties can enter
ty/dest, bd/se, nec/pp, th/pp, he/pp, ty/he, ol/nec, bd/pp, sws/wc, bp/wk, wc/bd, ol/bd, tyr/sp, nec/ee, nec/ee,th/sws, th/sws, th/pal, tyr/pali,Glad/Pali, sps/ee,nec/sorc,sh/se