Web Analytics
Skills that don't work and should be fixed

News:

Main Menu

Skills that don't work and should be fixed

Started by LECSER, September 17, 2010, 11:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LECSER

Hi GM's i have noticed that a few skills are not working as they should according to the official charachteristics, I would like to know if its a testing thing or a Dragon thing( custom edited skills) or simply skills that haven't been implemented yet.
One skill in particular is Angellic icon wich gives the next abillities on Dragon:

accuracy by 6 when a sword/blunt weapon is equipped, movement speed by 30, Atk. Spd. by 30% when a sword/blunt weapon is equipped, critical rate by 100 when a sword is equipped, critical damage by 100% when a blunt weapon is equipped, and resistance to buff-canceling attacks by 40%. Decreases the effect of recovery magic by 80%. Can be used when HP is under 30%.

While the effect that this skill should have is:

Channels the gods' strength to greatly increase user's combat effectiveness. For 1 minute, increases resistance to de-buff attacks by 40%, P. Def. by 50%, M. Def. by 50%, accuracy by 6 when a sword/blunt weapon is equipped, movement speed by 30, Atk. Spd. by 30% when a sword/blunt weapon is equipped, critical rate by 100 when a sword is equipped, critical damage by 100% when a blunt weapon is equipped, and resistance to buff-canceling attacks by 40%. Decreases the effect of recovery magic by 80%. Can be used when HP is under 30%.

Please dont disregard my question I really need to know these things and i will continue posting about malfunctioning skills in the future if i find more.
Thanx in advance

Lecser
:P

freezoid1

lold... its the same, just description is different

LECSER

IvolveR

Quote from: LECSER on September 17, 2010, 01:40:07 PM
Dude read again
go test what it gives yourself instead of bitching around about working skills
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

Chad

Quote from: IvolveR on September 17, 2010, 03:24:10 PM
go test what it gives yourself instead of bitching around about working skills

Go fvck on UR forum :p
[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

LECSER

A: grow upp ppl
B: i asked for a GM's advice
C: please refraim from being complete assholes

Argriev

back in topic ( the title)

shield of revenge interlude skill of dark avenger STILL dont work....
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!

Alex

there are zillions of skills working wrong or not working and somehow the topic is for complaining about skill which is working correctly xD
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

LECSER

LECSER

And one other thing for those of you who says it works, did u test/try it with light/robe armor?