Web Analytics
Suggestion of better commercial.

News:

Main Menu

Suggestion of better commercial.

Started by andreas32, September 18, 2010, 12:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andreas32

How about our beloved gm crew and Drake post the server on one of  bigest l2search engines/sites like  
http://l2.hopzone.net/      ? Among 5 years Dnet is only in top200 .....and l2hopzone is much more visitable by l2 players ...if you like the idea make it ,if not ....well...we will stay and play with same and even lower ammount of people over time till only bots will be left.:)
Your choice.Cheers.

P.S. TOP 2 server there...has 880~ likes on Facebook over some months...we have 1100+ over 1 month ,and there are more players only due to stability and commercial, and none uniqueness like Dnet...Imagine how better it could be.

Piccy

if i tell u i already discussed it with track u'll belive me? :D
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

andreas32

My point wasn't to vote for server,or to increase the motivation of player to vote, the good work and uniqueness of Dnet is enough for some people,and mostly this site is really really popular,even on google typing l2 you will get instantly l2hopzone as 1st choice ....it is very good to increase the population of the server.

As to reward system,why couldn't every f.e. 20 votes be a ,random hair accessory reward ,or some unique items that can't be bought from donny like f.e. Elpy bags,other kind of hair accesory,or event weapons like we had on event before with event coins system,it wouldn't harm at all  and it's an easy way to atract people,or f.e. TvT events every...3h~ with coin rewardsthat can be exchanged for same items as i wrote above.
Since i'm watching the server's place on even top 200, if you remember well before those major and kinda unusual changes
that happened here,server instantly within a month grown from 56th place to 28th,with 1200 votes~ on l2hopzone with 1200 votes we can attmpt 23rd~ place,and it will be kinda "Visible" 1st page and more people. :)
ALSO another big advantage of l2hopzone.When a server is uploaded,it instantly gets visible to homepage in tab of "NEW SERVERS"(personally i always check those new servers) so it's another +. :P
Anyway,main point is ,this site is a really good way to increase the population of the Dnet.

P.s. @Piccy -> Since you talked with Trackzero ,whats the deal and Dnet isn't on hopzone?
P.s.s.@Norther->+1 about having atleast the lowest position.
P.s.s.s TOP 1 server,has 405 votes,lower than 2nd,and that's only of stability-availability of GMs and their will to be friendly and helpfull,ofc those are some things that would have to change a bit in Dnet to get in a high ranked position like top 10.
Cheers.:P
BUMP.

andreas32

oxigan

So, instead of rewards, maybe you can make it possible to show in each users information (like post count/account status) amount of votes someone did. It will be like the applauding and smiting system and it won't be considered as reward since there's no real gaining in having stats of you voting or not. However, ofcourse this will force some people to vote more since most people here are stats farmers (same like pvp points etc).
Quote from: Loatheof all the things i lost i miss my mind the most ^^
Proud family member of Ambrosia

Arienrod

yes diversify sites for advertising: hopzone, lineagetop100, mmorpgtop200 ...

and tbh players are more following advertising made on forums on sites such as mpfun, warcry, lineage2arena, l2dc.onlinewelten, l2guru ... why not build a task team of players to go to spam there :)