Web Analytics
enchant rate

News:

Main Menu

enchant rate

Started by +GekKey+, September 20, 2010, 04:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

+GekKey+

no fuking shit... i try make 5 duals raid*raid to +4 nothing works, all failed... now i tryed demon splinters +4, failed again... really this is rediculous with enchant rate its like what ? 10% sucess??? at least admin... tell us what the rate are so we know what to expect from a enchant scroll... now we expect 66% chance but thats is bullshiet... i dont mind u set lower rate cause light saber ruin game, but tell us the real rate so we can know chance... and if it its worth buy a damn ews to make +4

thanks

Shilen

Quote from: GekKey on September 20, 2010, 04:28:50 AM
no fuking shit... i try make 5 duals raid*raid to +4 nothing works, all failed... now i tryed demon splinters +4, failed again... really this is rediculous with enchant rate its like what ? 10% sucess??? at least admin... tell us what the rate are so we know what to expect from a enchant scroll... now we expect 66% chance but thats is bullshiet... i dont mind u set lower rate cause light saber ruin game, but tell us the real rate so we can know chance... and if it its worth buy a damn ews to make +4

thanks
well dunno, but i didnt fail anything to +4 here yet, well i made only 3-4 things (like hom+7, shirt+8) so prolly u are unlucky  :P
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

peroxide

Quote from: GekKey on September 20, 2010, 04:28:50 AM

thanks

I'm too scared to make +4, I invested to damn much money in stones/crystals/jewels  :D

But yreah I think enchant rate for weapons is very low here, I know alot of people who failed at +4

Nisty

Not just the weap/armor enchant is funny. The crafting and the skill enchant is too :D
My clan mate failed 8 tt jewel craft in a row (70%), and me failed skill enchant  3 times in a  row with 97% sucess rate @ lvl 0 to lvl 1 :DDDD

Shilen

Quote from: Nisty on September 20, 2010, 10:09:40 AM
Not just the weap/armor enchant is funny. The crafting and the skill enchant is too :D
My clan mate failed 8 tt jewel craft in a row (70%), and me failed skill enchant  3 times in a  row with 97% sucess rate @ lvl 0 to lvl 1 :DDDD
hehe, well i had +10 songs on Whity and hunter +13 also  :D
now only 4 +9 songs (1 failed to +8 once  :P)
about craft, umm lets see, 2x mj leather, 1 draco armor, some b grade 60%, tateo jewels. all success, i failed only AM  :P
so personally i dont have any problem with enchant rates here and im glad im so lucky ;)
(feel free to pm me I.G. for craft  ;D)
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

zippobg

Quote from: Shilen on September 20, 2010, 11:01:11 AM
about craft, umm lets see, 2x mj leather, 1 draco armor, some b grade 60%, tateo jewels. all success, i failed only AM  :P
so personally i dont have any problem with enchant rates here and im glad im so lucky ;)
Lucky bastard!  >:(
You know how many times I failed with Hom.
I failed 6 times to craft Arcana Mace :/
SadFace
WC/OL

ChillyWilly

Quote from: Shilen on September 20, 2010, 11:01:11 AM
don't know how he does in offline shop, of course, but Chucklehead has done well crafting TT when I was on him, about 70% sucess rate.  crafted my DC and Tallum helms on someone else as I only had 2 recipes each and figured 2 chances were better than one... lol.  got one of each, so I was doing happy dwarf dances all over Giran... :) :) :)
I really think the crafting rates are about the same across all the servers, but I agree it's a lot harder to enchant here.  I get a lot of crystals :/

ionutza

i broke arcana mace 5 times from 3 to 4 then...lucky...or not... i made am+6 and failed from 6 to 7... i have screens..

weapon enchant rate here is lower than 50% ... for armor i am not sure...never enchanted over the safe limit.

at this rate overenchanted weapons wil be very very expensive ....witch is good :) we don`t want to become like 15x ...

StonerBashin

I'f you don't like to see crystals when you enchant,, hmm what to use ?
maybe blessed enchants  :D ?
Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah

jailaa

Not gonna change. Considering you have S weps through coins Valkyrie will not become the next Dragon.

jailaa

Quote from: Lecktor on September 20, 2010, 08:24:18 PM
and, why let u loose our items

i broke 24 weapons to +4 in a row

when we say the enchant chance ,all people know  ;)  i wont spend coin on less than 40% for example,but now we all thought it was 66%

share use the rate

There is a older forum thread about it where I think Descent or Torn posted about the enchant rate. That's where I know from it. Figured after 3-4 weapons you learn but ...

ionutza

i think enchant rate is ok like this ... lower is better . we don`t want starwars server. Just for curiosity .... in the first weeks of server rate was much higher ... (remember that many ppls was sellin` hom+6/7/8) -- and after that rate dropped  considerably .... am i right or its crap?