Web Analytics
Bison again - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Bison again

Started by CrashOverAll, September 20, 2010, 04:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrashOverAll

Ok reuse and delay can be diffrent but stilll it is similar.....

Gnori

again nerf orks ..... some oly farmers cry and he faked up all tyrants ...

qwertyzxc

Quote from: CrashOverAll on September 20, 2010, 06:14:38 PM
The formula is worng. IT SHOULD BE something like this:

<skill id="292" levels="1" name="Bison Spirit Totem">
<set name="magicLvl" val="68"/>
<set name="mpConsume" val="32"/>
<set name="target" val="TARGET_SELF"/>
<set name="reuseDelay" val="600000"/>
<set name="hitTime" val="2000"/>
<set name="skillType" val="BUFF"/>
<set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE"/>
<set name="aggroPoints" val="624"/>
<set name="weaponsAllowed" val="1024"/> <!-- Dual Fist -->
<for>
<effect name="Buff" time="60" val="0" stackOrder="1" stackType="possession">
<add order="0x40" stat="accCombat" val="6">
<using kind="Dual Fist"/>
</add>
<mul order="0x30" stat="pAtk" val="1.1">
<player hp="60"/>
</mul>
<add order="0x40" stat="rCrit" val="100">
<player hp="60"/>
</add>
<mul order="0x30" stat="pAtk" val="1.3">
<player hp="30"/>
</mul>
<add order="0x40" stat="rCrit" val="300">
<player hp="30"/>
</add>
</effect>
</for>
</skill>

Yes but now its like

30 %  hp  + 160 crt rate + some p atack
30 % and more like 50 crt + nothink

Its so funny

CrashOverAll

It's not funny with "30 %  hp  + 160 crt rate + some p atack" .... i prefer to use extra v.rage and use hawkeye on spoiler cuse that crit rate sux so bad i get killed with 3 chimeras on my ass and the gear is not as low as you would think. baium+zaken+qa + tallum+6 or draco+ DS+HP+6 + BD/PP support and SE sometimes. so WTF ?!?!???

qwertyzxc

Quote from: CrashOverAll on September 20, 2010, 06:33:09 PM
It's not funny with "30 %  hp  + 160 crt rate + some p atack" .... i prefer to use extra v.rage and use hawkeye on spoiler cuse that crit rate sux so bad i get killed with 3 chimeras on my ass and the gear is not as low as you would think. baium+zaken+qa + tallum+6 or draco+ DS+HP+6 + BD/PP support and SE sometimes. so WTF ?!?!???

I was  on hb before server dc ( ... )   just use dnet light + dyna fist + focus  + totem hawk and zaken /qa  with only pp/bd and i was all time full of hp ( just use only zaken for vr )

anyway in olympiad i dont have  dance/songs so my crt ratte isnt so high :D

CrashOverAll

ok .... i will accept the DNET and dyna fist ... the rest i will handel by myself !!! WTF NOT EVERYONE HAS DNET!!!! NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD DYNA WEPONS .... i saw spoilers takeing chimeras 1 by 1 with dragon grinders ... and that was they way to get money for better gear....

seboulba

i should delete my tyr/wc tyr/ol tyr/pp 2x tyr/de tyr/spoiler ?
nm30X
EvilBunnies

CrashOverAll

Lol !! new update! 222 crit rate no buff no set with bison 142 with hawkeye. In this ritm we hit 342 in 1 week or if we calculete by lag/DC in 10 min :P

lytors

"No one can match the might of an Orc Fighter when it comes to pure phisycal strength. With their unflagging endurance and their incredible stubborness, they are a fearfull presence on the battlefield that no one wishes to face."

I dont see any of this characteristics on my tyr/de or my tyr/wc. I have tall hvy+6 / dyna light & dyna fists/dha... i used to kill chimeras with tallum hvy clean and hd clean... now i cant with rb jewels and the actual set...

It's not serious what GMs are doing to the orc race. They say they want to make a balance, but the only balance i see is on their wallets by making ppl donate to buy the best sets.. i wont pay for a free game, and you should do the same nm players....

Undo the nerf +1

Kain

I will say it once and i wont repat until its final .

Bison totem at the moment is under development and testing modes until we find the combination and keep .
Our main goal is avoid ty/de farming solo the raids but the same time to let ty/de be able to pvp with all skills  and the same time to avoid 500 critical rate on ty/xx on 100% hp (oly problem) .

So please ,stop opening 2342134 topics daily about bison ,i will lock them instantly .

~ Kain .