Web Analytics
Bison again

News:

Main Menu

Bison again

Started by CrashOverAll, September 20, 2010, 04:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrashOverAll

Nice one ... orc tyr/destro no buff jut bison and fist of fury 133 crit rate.... and with hawkeye 142. When will the nerf of everything that produces money stop? GM take a look i will put some screens later.

Neozinhu

Quote from: CrashOverAll on September 20, 2010, 04:44:33 AM
Nice one ... orc tyr/destro no buff jut bison and fist of fury 133 crit rate.... and with hawkeye 142. When will the nerf of everything that produces money stop? GM take a look i will put some screens later.
i didnt get ur point. . . .

and btw...whats fist fury have with crit rate? x_x
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

MaraZmo

Quote from: Neozinhu on September 20, 2010, 04:52:05 AM

and btw...whats fist fury have with crit rate? x_x

good question
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

OwnerPL

IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes

Locus

yeah, this "fix" was awesome, can You do bizon like it was at the begining? full boost, but only at 30% hp, only with fists
or disable oly. because of this we  have all the time some stupid "fixes" like this one

DogsAreSoCute

qwertyzxc

CrashOverAll

Fine as it is????? WTF ... bison is useless now. Another fix bison 202 ... hawkeye 142 .... This are stupid fixes.... make a fix that orc can't join oly or something insted of nerfing everything about it cuse ppl QQ they get their ass kicked by orc in oly. You nerfed 2 used clases with this "fix"  tyr/spoiler and tyr/de. Nerf frenzy too so DE will be useless and orc will be gone from srv.

qwertyzxc

Quote from: CrashOverAll on September 20, 2010, 04:02:42 PM
Fine as it is????? WTF ... bison is useless now. Another fix bison 202 ... hawkeye 142 .... This are stupid fixes.... make a fix that orc can't join oly or something insted of nerfing everything about it cuse ppl QQ they get their ass kicked by orc in oly. You nerfed 2 used clases with this "fix"  tyr/spoiler and tyr/de. Nerf frenzy too so DE will be useless and orc will be gone from srv.

202 ? i have bonus from bison + 160 ;|

CrashOverAll

on tyr/spoiler 204..... depends on skill enchant i think .... but still got 2 enchanted and expensive chars nerfed... How about asking GM for all the bogs/luna/horns back to make otherones since after long hard work we get useless chars

qwertyzxc

Quote from: CrashOverAll on September 20, 2010, 04:40:23 PM
on tyr/spoiler 204..... depends on skill enchant i think .... but still got 2 enchanted and expensive chars nerfed... How about asking GM for all the bogs/luna/horns back to make otherones since after long hard work we get useless chars

dosnt metter just cheak ur crt rate w/o bison and when u use bison then make  crt rate with bison - ur crt rate w/o bison and u`ll se its give only bonus 160

CrashOverAll

The formula is worng. IT SHOULD BE something like this:

<skill id="292" levels="1" name="Bison Spirit Totem">
<set name="magicLvl" val="68"/>
<set name="mpConsume" val="32"/>
<set name="target" val="TARGET_SELF"/>
<set name="reuseDelay" val="600000"/>
<set name="hitTime" val="2000"/>
<set name="skillType" val="BUFF"/>
<set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE"/>
<set name="aggroPoints" val="624"/>
<set name="weaponsAllowed" val="1024"/> <!-- Dual Fist -->