Mutants question

News:

Main Menu

Mutants question

Started by greg270, September 23, 2010, 07:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg270

Hi
I'm thinking , why owners of this server's do all the time agains't ppl.
Why servers r worst, because they dont understand that they do service for ppl, not other way, in polish language we have saying "Customer is your Master"

So why owners dont threat players like their "masters" if ppl want play mutants 80+ , why they dont give them?? In simple legal way? Instead of punish them "wipe/prohibit" NPc or somthing?? bug its mistake of drake, so
why ppl must pay for his mistake, and they dont have choice to play what they want. Many ppl want play mutants, and most of them want be 80+.

razor2100

Mutants will be wiped and i QQ on that. ;(;( Suicide!   :-X :-X

Blackcobra

I agree it is drakes fault, if they left it for so long for us to make bugged chars & didnt fix it, after this amount of time they should be left as is, it took a lot of work to make all our chars, like my 3 bugged chars that is week & weeks of work down the drain.
I have heard of a lot of people if they lose the chars there going to leave the server.
ty/dest, bd/se, nec/pp, th/pp, he/pp, ty/he, ol/nec, bd/pp, sws/wc, bp/wk, wc/bd, ol/bd, tyr/sp, nec/ee, nec/ee,th/sws, th/sws, th/pal, tyr/pali,Glad/Pali, sps/ee,nec/sorc,sh/se

kang

the problem is that the bugged chars make issues in his lil database, so he fixes it, no real choice. hes just been lazy and didnt fix it before.. but obviously hes still lazy as its still not fixed anyway lol

i'd like lvl 85 mutants otherwise
and the promised update
and more buf slots
and gracia-smth at least partial
and complete hb areas
and a pony-unicorn transform
plz thx!

Chad

Quote from: kang on October 13, 2010, 10:55:58 AM
the problem is that the bugged chars make issues in his lil database, so he fixes it, no real choice. hes just been lazy and didnt fix it before.. but obviously hes still lazy as its still not fixed anyway lol

i'd like lvl 85 mutants otherwise
and the promised update
and more buf slots
and gracia-smth at least partial
and complete hb areas
plz thx!

I am waiting to see all that updates xDDD
[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

Dhart

It has been said since long time that mutants had to be fixed , since they were the product of a bug.
There have been thousand more topics wich pretty look like this one.
And you'r still here complaining and crying for something that had to be fixed long ago...
You guys will never understand that with such a behaviour you'r just contributing to the network's fall , lol'd at the people who came out with sh1ts like "If my mutants are erased then i'll leave."

Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

andreas32

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on October 17, 2010, 01:10:02 AM

do you want a coffee cup too,sir ?  ;D
With extra sugar and cookies pleaseeeeeeeee.:D What is this topic .It's for the lulz...
Personally i have BP/TK lvl 82 ,and i don't mind,ofc i would love to have it but it's the fair thing to be done.

greg270

other thing is that mutants should be allowed to oly,
why they cant enter? because others cry they r to strong?? is this reason?? NO
When they cry so they can make that character too simple.

Mutants 80+ YES
All Mutants Oly YES

Last time i see in polish coin's sellers stagnation mainy ksiezniczka007 look on allegro sites, why beacause Servers owners dont listen ppl !! dont fix bugs!!

Blizzer

Mutants on oly? Why not, free points are always welcome  ;)
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Ashlynn

Quote from: greg270 on October 17, 2010, 11:37:47 AM
other thing is that mutants should be allowed to oly,
why they cant enter? because others cry they r to strong?? is this reason?? NO
When they cry so they can make that character too simple.

Mutants 80+ YES
All Mutants Oly YES

Last time i see in polish coin's sellers stagnation mainy ksiezniczka007 look on allegro sites, why beacause Servers owners dont listen ppl !! dont fix bugs!!
Why you cannot enter F1 race with a bicycle? Yes, because it is not a car.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

LagoonPL

Quote from: kang on October 13, 2010, 10:55:58 AM

not a pony unicorn transform, but close: http://www.pown.it/4869
LagoonPL YourMom / The Postman - Noblesse

QQ_QQ

/ l2 offline ... finally ...
http://infiniteaion.com/