offline shops

News:

Main Menu

offline shops

Started by nolimits, September 25, 2010, 11:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nolimits

Offline shops are now marked as yellow

is this wtf change worth consequences? because dunno how but it deleted all offline shop time i had on my chars.
than means only from me you took about 60k gold coins and 20k platinum coins...
.... just to make offline shop names yellow... n/c

are you serious ?  ::)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

nolimits

beautifull,
now when 170k minutes on craft lost i wanted to buy some other scrolls and set off shop. what happened? i used shop and got 48 hours. so i set shop, used ~offline and it was ok,.... than restart came... so i wanted to reset my shop, i used ~offline and got message "You cant start offline store right now" (that means i dont have minutes). so i said "WTF" and went for another scroll.. i used it and it wrote me i have 96 hours!!! (48 from last attempt + 48 from new scroll) and than i could use shop...

FIX ASAP PLEASE AND STOP DESTROYNG SERVER WITH NOT TESTED UPDATES

thank you from whole community.....

Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

2Dark4You

Quote from: nolimits on September 26, 2010, 06:42:14 AM
beautifull,
now when 170k minutes on craft lost i wanted to buy some other scrolls and set off shop. what happened? i used shop and got 48 hours. so i set shop, used ~offline and it was ok,.... than restart came... so i wanted to reset my shop, i used ~offline and got message "You cant start offline store right now" (that means i dont have minutes). so i said "WTF" and went for another scroll.. i used it and it wrote me i have 96 hours!!! (48 from last attempt + 48 from new scroll) and than i could use shop...

FIX ASAP PLEASE AND STOP DESTROYNG SERVER WITH NOT TESTED UPDATES

thank you from whole community.....

Server dead  :-X
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

CurseOfDeath

replace FAKING PLATINIUM lol pf..................................................... sad i lost 100k +++++++ minutes in somes dwarfs omg
15x...
DE/OL  =      XxXxXxXxXxX      SOLD
HE/PL   =      ArcherOfCritical   SOLD
NE/OL   =     CurseOfDeath  SOLD
NE/EE   =     XxXxXxXxXxX        SOLD
----------------------------------------------
9x = CurseOfDeath = exping ;D

2Dark4You

Quote from: Torn on September 07, 2010, 03:22:19 PM
We are here :GOSH:, just wait few days and you will all see on what we have been workin on.Thanks for patience and sorry for the delay, but youll be all happy with this.

::)

N/c
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

nolimits

Quote from: CurseOfDeath on September 26, 2010, 06:56:37 AM
replace FAKING PLATINIUM lol pf..................................................... sad i lost 100k +++++++ minutes in somes dwarfs omg

i humbly beg idiots which even cant write 1 simple sentence correctly to stay out of my threads...
thank you very much and have a nice day (=GTFO)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

ChillyWilly

Quote from: 2Dark4You on September 26, 2010, 07:12:48 AM
::)

N/c

well, I've got a few comments on that quote.... but I'm SUPPOSED to be a nice old grandma-type "lady"...........
guess you'll just have to use your imaginations......

p.s. love your avatar... it's me all over, especially right now :/

Descent

Your time is not lost, I did a quick search on Rostanda and found 236931sec remaining. Server side just thinks you dont have offline store triggered in your current session so it wont allow you to make offline store. Will fix it so it works like before.