Web Analytics
Rules

News:

Main Menu

Rules

Started by laurica, September 26, 2010, 05:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laurica

If you get caught in cooperation with anyone who broke the rules (for instant someone who cheated, scammed or stole something, and you got benefits from the person that broke the rules) you will be found responsible and guilty to the same crime and will be punished as well.

Excuse me, but maybe u need join in ur team even judges and lawyers couse this rule is lame.
This means i cant buy nothing from unknown ppl couse maybe they got items from steal, cheat and bla bla bla.

NIORI

Quote from: laurica on September 26, 2010, 05:26:58 AM
If you get caught in cooperation with anyone who broke the rules (for instant someone who cheated, scammed or stole something, and you got benefits from the person that broke the rules) you will be found responsible and guilty to the same crime and will be punished as well.

Excuse me, but maybe u need join in ur team even judges and lawyers couse this rule is lame.
This means i cant buy nothing from unknown ppl couse maybe they got items from steal, cheat and bla bla bla.

since u are laywer u can help yourself alone,

god will show merci on others  ;D(but u must say 3 times the pray per day  ;D

To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

VampyRUL

Quote from: laurica on September 26, 2010, 05:26:58 AM
If you get caught in cooperation with anyone who broke the rules (]for instant someone who cheated, scammed or stole something, and you got benefits from the person that broke the rules) you will be found responsible and guilty to the same crime and will be punished as well.

what? the rule is clear u are the one who is reading it wrong, the rule doesn't say anything of unknown players or buying items from them,
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain