red club... - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

red club...

Started by milampalas, September 27, 2010, 11:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spashqq

Quote from: milampalas on September 28, 2010, 06:33:29 PM
and  -1 red carnage that i wanted make it +17???
do i have balls or i don't have brain???
P.S. GM unban my dwarf nwni from chat ban....
dude red bbh doesn't make u pro, actually bragging everywhere that you got one is lame, thats one of the worst s grade weapons and it's worth shit, ur comment is lame too

milampalas

a fun topic made u speak to me about lame??
lame is to buy 2-3-4 frintezza necklace some days before the necklace price from 60-70 coins , goes to 220.. not to have fun in a dead server that ppl try to make him reborn..
so stay there u are.. leave us have fun , in every way we like , friends and enemies...
and speak for yourself about lame...
delete my post now.. but let me chat again  with my dwarf nwni ...
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

WindPhoenix

6666'th post. i'm very evil.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sali

Quote from: milampalas on September 28, 2010, 09:03:23 PM
lame is to buy 2-3-4 frintezza necklace some days before the necklace price from 60-70 coins , goes to 220.. not to have fun in a dead server that ppl try to make him reborn..
so stay there u are.. leave us have fun , in every way we like , friends and enemies...
i got +16 work hammer, do i qualify? :D
and did u rly mentioned this frint case? doh dont be jelous, it could be u aswell, just some guys at ur side were to selfish
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Evolution

R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

slimx

ade re mlk go +17 and sks  ;D  :D

spashqq

i wouldn't say that buying those frints was lame... that was just a good way to earn some money :)
no hard feelings, wish you many frags on ur dwarf with a red bbh!

mortal

Quote from: Sali on September 29, 2010, 03:47:58 AM
i got +16 work hammer, do i qualify? :D
and did u rly mentioned this frint case? doh dont be jelous, it could be u aswell, just some guys at ur side were to selfish

i thought it was kwas hammer
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

milampalas

Quote from: spashqq on September 29, 2010, 02:59:47 PM
i wouldn't say that buying those frints was lame... that was just a good way to earn some money :)
no hard feelings, wish you many frags on ur dwarf with a red bbh!
so i think u are very stupid person... or u can explain how the freak you knew that the bonus or Frintezza neclase will change and u bought 2-3-4 i don't know how many ??????????
man u are not alone in this world.. there are ppl that can think a little bit...
really if i was you.. that i am glad that i am not.. and if i had some pride ( if you know what this word means) i would delete my forum accound and didn't say anything else and do nithing more for this server and this comunity...
cause i like have fun.. but you like to be arrogant. so ......
have fun....
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

Cenarius

omg any1 want open interesting topic??  :-\
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

milampalas

i think an ansewr would be interested.....
but we understood very well...
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

spashqq

Quote from: milampalas on September 29, 2010, 05:13:47 PM
so i think u are very stupid person... or u can explain how the freak you knew that the bonus or Frintezza neclase will change and u bought 2-3-4 i don't know how many ??????????
man u are not alone in this world.. there are ppl that can think a little bit...
really if i was you.. that i am glad that i am not.. and if i had some pride ( if you know what this word means) i would delete my forum accound and didn't say anything else and do nithing more for this server and this comunity...
cause i like have fun.. but you like to be arrogant. so ......
have fun....
im a GM thats why!

now cya, im deleting my forum account  :'(