News:

Main Menu

red club...

Started by milampalas, September 27, 2010, 11:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milampalas

thank you that admit who is having fun ///
and who was freaking server...
great reason for ppl to leave server if they know that ppl like you earn DC in strange ways....
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

spashqq

Quote from: milampalas on September 29, 2010, 06:24:49 PM
thank you that admit who is having fun ///
and who was freaking server...
great reason for ppl to leave server if they know that ppl like you earn DC in strange ways....

and who said that i wasn't having fun? nm was one of the best servers when i started playing here and yes, i enjoyed the game here :)
and i don't think that so many ppl left just because they heard the frint story... :)

i won't talk here anymore, i'm not in mood, hf

TomekAlmighty

Its smart when you sell most of your items for coins before hellbound update cuz you think that there are gonna be s80 weapons at donnator manager that everyone is gonna want to buy, so the prices of coins are gonna go sky high and all other items are gonna get cheaper if you buy em with coins of course.

But it has nothing to do with being smart when you hear about some changes from some people that talk with Drake or work with him.

Informations like changing bonuses of Frintezza necklace, the BEWS events, new items appearing at donnator manager are always given to some players that benefit from them. Its a private server, you cant change that...

The people who benefit from those informations would be smart if they wouldnt brag about how smart they were by selling and buying things at the exact right time ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

trooperXkoki

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 29, 2010, 09:51:31 PM
Its smart when you sell most of your items for coins before hellbound update cuz you think that there are gonna be s80 weapons at donnator manager that everyone is gonna want to buy, so the prices of coins are gonna go sky high and all other items are gonna get cheaper if you buy em with coins of course.

But it has nothing to do with being smart when you hear about some changes from some people that talk with Drake or work with him.

Informations like changing bonuses of Frintezza necklace, the BEWS events, new items appearing at donnator manager are always given to some players that benefit from them. Its a private server, you cant change that...

The people who benefit from those informations would be smart if they wouldnt brag about how smart they were by selling and buying things at the exact right time ;)
the reason is why we are not benifit-ppls and why track sell to anti-temp alliance valakas and frinteza and baium spown when we kill temp :/ and yes for castles :S track tell us when to engrave...what we - TEMP can do now? suicide ? massive? :O
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: trooperXkoki on September 29, 2010, 10:03:36 PM
the reason is why we are not benifit-ppls and why track sell to anti-temp alliance valakas and frinteza and baium spown when we kill temp :/ and yes for castles :S track tell us when to engrave...what we - TEMP can do now? suicide ? massive? :O

why the f.uck did you quote me? Your post has nothing to do with what i said...

Your already retarded for being a temp, since you farmed the server for 2 years to be prepared to pvp, now when your ready nobody is there to pvp rofl
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

trooperXkoki

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 30, 2010, 12:35:11 AM
why the f.uck did you quote me? Your post has nothing to do with what i said...

Your already retarded for being a temp, since you farmed the server for 2 years to be prepared to pvp, now when your ready nobody is there to pvp rofl
ok sry i just said like i m temp :D
ofc i m not :D

what i wrote is in every temp-head...
trooperxkoki

Herza

Quote from: trooperXkoki on September 30, 2010, 05:06:06 AM
ok sry i just said like i m temp :D
ofc i m not :D

what i wrote is in every temp-head...

How do you know what's in their heads? You don't know em, there are plenty of people - living human beings - so you can't know what's in their heads. (Ofc some of temps are idiots and so on....but such ppl are everywhere not only there) You are not a fortuneteller nor a fairy so.... ;D Only cos you got 2 x db+16 and ic +10 doesn't mean you know everything and everyone and ure pro.
No im not a temp member and I have nothing against you  ;D
Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Herza on September 30, 2010, 11:18:32 AM
How do you know what's in their heads? You don't know em, there are plenty of people - living human beings - so you can't know what's in their heads. (Ofc some of temps are idiots and so on....but such ppl are everywhere not only there) You are not a fortuneteller nor a fairy so.... ;D Only cos you got 2 x db+16 and ic +10 doesn't mean you know everything and everyone and ure pro.
No im not a temp member and I have nothing against you  ;D
indeed, actually some of the Temps are actually very nice guys/girls, decent players and people.

And btw, Grandes Cojones Trooper :D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki

Ashlynn

Quote from: trooperXkoki on September 30, 2010, 01:25:46 PM
better then...