Web Analytics
Be thankfull... dear Game Masters

News:

Main Menu

Be thankfull... dear Game Masters

Started by dusaka, October 01, 2010, 04:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dusaka

Be thankfull that we dont ban all your accounts and stop flooding the forum .

common dude, dont make me laught ,or you try to intimidate me with ban ???
how i'll gonna sleep tonight ? with Nightmares in my dreams....  :'(  :'(  :'(
First ,and most important things is > you are called GM (Game Masters) not Real Live Masters.
Let me inform you - I dont give a shit if you ban me.
and If you dont know 99% from whole population on this server login with InGame L2W and ^The Cursed Walker^ is from a long time part of this game ,but have 2 diferent L2W users - for suport chars (did you ever see in last 2 years active SWS / BD or PP if they aren't on his main char) and workers who do not stop spoil/craft/bring/fishing/working etc.  24h/7 days in week
So,if you start ban peoples for this, you will see empty towns and Aden shall looking like a Giran
or will say > nope, the know the rulz and nobody use 3th kind software ::) :o will lock this topic again and will put again your head in sands like makeing the ostrich.

This is a gift to my benefactory Kain , Draven or any other ^GM^

I'm sure , if you need from more turtorials shouldn't so hard to find them  in youtube or forums

p.s. as I saw you are copy my PRIVATE MSG to Track ,but this kind messages is called PRIVATE not SOCIAL/PUBLIC
and I'm not cry about this 3 chars, coz i'll make new 30 for 10 days if I want ,but wondering why you ban them when i'm didn't play with this chars from almost 10 days

dusaka  WC/DE  since 5.5 years

Kondjo   Warsmith/B.Hunter  BEST CRAFTER in NM

BgXAH   DA/TH

VforVanilla

Denying that half of NM population is the 2nd box of someone(or even 3rd,4th etc...) or l2w is like saying that all nm ppl are idiots and what gms say are always true. Accept the fact that max the 20% of Blazing swamp ppl are real and all others are l2w or boxes. Now lets do another count:
All siege ppl are max max 150. Ppl that are in towns or xping during sieges are like 100 and all others are dc shop or 2nd boxes.
Really i don't believe we can afford to show less ppl to newcomers cause they will get dissapointed and leave. But is up to you to decide what to do....

Nakama

Well is all about common sense i play on DN since 5 years and i can say with facts theres 2 types of L2 players the guys thath use L2WALKER and the others thath dont know how to use and QQ.... But l2walker is part of server like or not ppl...
ILuxx he/wk 
Sirxce pw/sws
Lnx necro/pal ......

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: dusaka on October 01, 2010, 04:46:53 PM

common dude, dont make me laught ,or you try to intimidate me with ban ???
how i'll gonna sleep tonight ? with Nightmares in my dreams....  :'(  :'(  :'(
First ,and most important things is > you are called GM (Game Masters) not Real Live Masters.
Let me inform you - I dont give a shit if you ban me.
and If you dont know 99% from whole population on this server login with InGame L2W and ^The Cursed Walker^ is from a long time part of this game ,but have 2 diferent L2W users - for suport chars (did you ever see in last 2 years active SWS / BD or PP if they aren't on his main char) and workers who do not stop spoil/craft/bring/fishing/working etc.  24h/7 days in week
So,if you start ban peoples for this, you will see empty towns and Aden shall looking like a Giran
or will say > nope, the know the rulz and nobody use 3th kind software ::) :o will lock this topic again and will put again your head in sands like makeing the ostrich.

This is a gift to my benefactory Kain , Draven or any other ^GM^

p.s. as I saw you are copy my PRIVATE MSG to Track ,but this kind messages is called PRIVATE not SOCIAL/PUBLIC
and I'm not cry about this 3 chars, coz i'll make new 30 for 10 days if I want ,but wondering why you ban them when i'm didn't play with this chars from almost 10 days

This is always the ways many people got "hacked too".

However since you are so lame defending urself and asking shits while we all know u got busted on l2w, + inulting us and spreding those links, ill do all whats in my power that you are banned propertly for this, and since you dont give a freak, you wont care so much.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]