Web Analytics
DOWN THE freakING ENCHANT RATE

News:

Main Menu

DOWN THE freakING ENCHANT RATE

Started by Darkitos, October 04, 2010, 12:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkitos

WE DONT WANT ANOTHER JEDI SERVER OMG freak ARE U TRYING TO MAKE? WANNA KILL THE freakING SERVER?¿??

CurseOfDeath

+1 , i like here cuz low rate... if too much rate = bb server
15x...
DE/OL  =      XxXxXxXxXxX      SOLD
HE/PL   =      ArcherOfCritical   SOLD
NE/OL   =     CurseOfDeath  SOLD
NE/EE   =     XxXxXxXxXxX        SOLD
----------------------------------------------
9x = CurseOfDeath = exping ;D

Torn

Quote from: Darkitos on October 04, 2010, 12:15:15 AM
WE DONT WANT ANOTHER JEDI SERVER OMG freak ARE U TRYING TO MAKE? WANNA KILL THE freakING SERVER?¿??
Sometimes i think you guys will just complain doesnt matter if you are right or wrong, wait or not, well informed or not, thats why we are kinda working 24/7 in background not reading forum so much , cause every time we do read (90%) of topics are rummors,non tested things or just 1 big agony who is killing morale of all of us.

This topic is just 1 big  example of it, enchant rate is not touched since the born of Valky, its not low its not high ITS NORMAL, if your neighbor,friend,sister,mother,father,godfather, made a ++ weapon it doesnt mean we are fail server it just mean he had a luck or have tryed a lot times. In the end, you do know that game is made for a reason to have skills and weapons up to +30 else they wouldnt waste time to code it? (And i dont say now that we gonna have +30 weapons i am just saying its quite possible)

Offtopic, regarding all flames and things we got recently ill just say thanks to all of them, i appricete it. But ill be loging in game making new events and things , ill announce when , i think is time to have some 1st official event here and i hope ull all participate .

Now flame random <3  :-*

ChillyWilly

Quote from: Torn on October 04, 2010, 11:44:30 AM
Sometimes i think you guys will just complain doesnt matter if you are right or wrong, wait or not, well informed or not, thats why we are kinda working 24/7 in background not reading forum so much , cause every time we do read (90%) of topics are rummors,non tested things or just 1 big agony who is killing morale of all of us.

This topic is just 1 big  example of it, enchant rate is not touched since the born of Valky, its not low its not high ITS NORMAL, if your neighbor,friend,sister,mother,father,godfather, made a ++ weapon it doesnt mean we are fail server it just mean he had a luck or have tryed a lot times. In the end, you do know that game is made for a reason to have skills and weapons up to +30 else they wouldnt waste time to code it? (And i dont say now that we gonna have +30 weapons i am just saying its quite possible)

Offtopic, regarding all flames and things we got recently ill just say thanks to all of them, i appricete it. But ill be loging in game making new events and things , ill announce when , i think is time to have some 1st official event here and i hope ull all participate .

I'll take your word for it about enchant rate, 'cause I really don't care, but the problems with the offshops are NOT rumors, and they ARE tested, so:
no flames, just begging... please fix the offshops

+GekKey+

personnaly i dont care if the rate is low, but sorry, i just dont buy it that the rate is like on official (66% success, not fail)

Shilen

and also guys, in toher topic u cryed that enchant rate is low
lol :P
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

Ashlynn

Quote from: Shilen on October 04, 2010, 10:24:31 PM
and also guys, in toher topic u cryed that enchant rate is low
lol :P
That's absolutely normal.

After the launch they will cry that server is empty.
In a few days first cry topics regarding random stuff ruining gameplay/economy appears.
Later they will cry it is full of bots and nobody cares about it.
After few bans the botters appears and cry about ban.
Then they cry that nobody is working here.
After some new stuff and fixes they will cry about them.
As time goes by server goes down for a while and they will cry about it.
Next part is crying about events, that there are none.
By the end of an event criers are about to cry that it sucked and got exploited somehow.
Of course, there are random cries in between of those main cries and these are about who killed who, who exploited what and such.
Someone will break stuff and so he goes cry about enchant rate.
Someone see a deep blue gun so he goes cry about enchant rate.
After few years of crying they will finally cry for the last time that server is dying.
And the final piece is bb topic.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Simsung

+focus + lvl 9 full atr failed from +3 to +4

Sev3n

http://zapodaj.net/7177215a4d78.bmp.html

;D
RETIRED
Nightmare x30:
DraksLord TH/PP OFF
St1ngerx HE/BD OFF
Valkyria x9:
MasterGhost SPS + TY/DE + DE/TY + EE/SPS OFF
St1nger GL + HE/GL OFF
iDraksLord TH + TH/PP OFF

StonerBashin

Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah

ChujoZord

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Dhart

Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)