-----------EVENT--------------- (NEW!)

News:

Main Menu

-----------EVENT--------------- (NEW!)

Started by Torn, October 08, 2010, 01:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn

I wont waste words too much on intro, lets go strict to event itself:

PvP event 9 v 9 hardcore match with rules of last team survive.

How to participate to this event?

In order to participate at this event you have to contact Torn trough forum pm (private message) and send following details:

- Team name
- Team members (for each member write in game name)
- Captain (the memebr who should be contacted for further info, write in game name and also FORUM name of the captain)
- write : ACCEPT  (It means you do accept event rules, without accepting them you cant parcicipate)
- Wait to be approved (if you dont get approval message measn you are not approved, you can not re-sign for same event if not approved)

How many teams we will be accepting?

For this event we will be hosting 16 teams * 9 members (Only if needed , i will see by amount signed teams , i will think to expand)

How much participation will cost?

Since this is 1st official event, this event will cost you nothing, but for future events there will be participation fee cause there are nice rewords for winners.

What are the rewords?

1st place: 40 coins for each member + Uniqe +20(NO GRADE) weapon for captain + 1 icarus recipe of a choice
2nd place: 20 coins for each member + 3 dynasty recipes of choice
3rd place: 10 coins for each member + 3 a grade shirts

Also after the event we will be making a raids for all people who participated (will decide later which etc...)

Whare are the rules of server and general informations?

- Participation period starts today 8.10. till 17.10.2010. and after that i will announce groups and teams agenda.
- Participation period can close before time if team cap is reached (16 teams).
- Event itself will happen in the week after closing signing in period closes ( i will announce it exactly when 72h before event, depends of my rl agenda), i will try to make it in weekend.
- Event will take place in Coloseum (LOCKED for memebrs only) and whole server will be able to watch it from NPC broadcast.
- We will be recruiting 1 or 2 MARKETING menagers who will be recording whole event and taking screens (We will be needing skilled people , if you have expirience in those contact me)
- There will be 4 groups each group 4 teams

Rules:

- You can sign 1 member only to 1 team (means once you sign you can not be in other team)
- THINK wisely before sign for event (LOOK if you can respect time of event when it will be held), there will be no substitutions and braking the rules will make some sanctions to your account, therefor think BEFORE SIGN IN.
- You have to be approved by GM (you will recive back message from TORN if you are approved)
- After you are approved , it means you accepted all the rules and you obligated to show up on written time, therefor if you dont show up on time your team can start with less people (NO SUBSTITUTIONS) or if team decides to quit in middle of event each team memeber will get 180h ban
- Flooding, insults and any issues by others will cause BAN (360-1200h) + if those things are done by members of event direct disqualification
- IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!: Once your team is sent into Coloseum, you will have your chambers and you have to : SIT AND WAIT , if you need to talk TALK IN PARTY CHAT, FLOODING AND FLAGING random players will cause you ban - dismiss from event !!!! So sit and wait further instructions
- There will be no limitation in items for this event
- Res is forbidden, (salvation too)
- All pots allowed
- Hero skill/weapons NOT ALLOWED
- Celestial shield ALLOWED
- Flames of Invisibility (and similar skills ) NOT allowed - use comon sense
- You will have 1-2 MIN to buff (i will recharge HP+MANA if needed)/ I will summon you mobs for summons/
- You must accept all rules in order to participate
- USE COMON SESNE , regarding rules + event itself.

P.S. Rules can be updated anytime when needed, so keep reading the topic (i will be marking those lines with RED whats added later)

I Announce Sign in period opened, may the best team win for glory, GOOD LUCK!!!

=====================================

Small notice: I am preparing an event for farmers after this one, seaten your belts! You will enjoy it!!

Torn

Teams completed full form ,signed and approved:

1) Team name : Team Gaga
2) Team name : RandomS
3) Team name : PURPLEHANDGANG
4) Team name : 4Chan
5) Team name : Boonz
6) Team name : PwnZORDs
7) Team name : Pancakes
8]

Torn

Participation period CLOSES 17th. Oct. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Event will be held between 23th-24th Oct. 

I will pick best time for all teams after all teams are signed.

Torn

EVENT WILL BE HELD :

24.10.2010. STARTING    21H GMT + 1   , ALL APPROVED TEAMS MUST SHOW UP AT GIRAN HARBOR 30MIN BEFORE EVENT.

All further information will be given on event date, cya there.

P.S. We will recruite 1 more team on the day of event .

protocol

There will be a hide and seek event on 20th sunday at 15.00pm gmt+0, award will be event hats or hats of your choice. 3 clue will be given to find where i am.

protocol

MORE hide and seek in these following weekends all around 2-3pm gmt+0

27th 6 winners for forgotten scrolls of their choice

6th  9 winners for hats of their choice

13th 3 winnders for dynasty recipe for their choice (but will be 1 winner per hidden location)

protocol

LAST MAN STAND PVP EVENT

this is based on skill and survival, show no mercy to anyone not  even your friends and clan mate

rules:

1: no party (single player only)
2: pots allow (even cp)
3: in this event overlord has to be outside of clan
4: no self rez
5: self buff only

there will be 3 rounds, 1st round = 1st place, etc etc so everyone can try survival the masscare. do what you need to do to win even climb above your friends

protocol

Hide and seek on 20th sunday for s76 gears of your chice

After that i be moving houses so wont have time to set up any for a while.

protocol

There will be hide and seek event on sunday 26th around 3-4pm gmt+0 for icuras recipe and there will be 3 winners

i will try do more event later on