Web Analytics
offshops fix? will it come?

News:

Main Menu

offshops fix? will it come?

Started by nolimits, October 14, 2010, 11:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nolimits

hello, 2 weeks ago you failed a bit with offline shops update and made following issues:

1. since update you cant use same account where offline shop is. (that force ppl to start new accounts just for offshops)

2. restarted offline shop time (already discussed, no solution, whatewer)

3. you have to use offshop scroll everytime before you want to use ~offline command. you already said somewhere that its just little problem with some trigger which have to load your offshop time but you wasnt able to fix it in 2 weeks++.

so my question is: will we get fix at least for point 3 or we have to spend tons of medals? because many of us are working with offline shops as way to get money. so we need to rr 3-4 times a day = 2 offshops * 4 relogs * 250platinums/scroll = 2k platinum every day... for nonfarmers its kinda not user friendly.

thanx for answer and fix

Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Torn

Quote from: nolimits on October 14, 2010, 11:20:11 AM
hello, 2 weeks ago you failed a bit with offline shops update and made following issues:

1. since update you cant use same account where offline shop is. (that force ppl to start new accounts just for offshops)

2. restarted offline shop time (already discussed, no solution, whatewer)

3. you have to use offshop scroll everytime before you want to use ~offline command. you already said somewhere that its just little problem with some trigger which have to load your offshop time but you wasnt able to fix it in 2 weeks++.

so my question is: will we get fix at least for point 3 or we have to spend tons of medals? because many of us are working with offline shops as way to get money. so we need to rr 3-4 times a day = 2 offshops * 4 relogs * 250platinums/scroll = 2k platinum every day... for nonfarmers its kinda not user friendly.

thanx for answer and fix

Thanks for the post, and this one is sent to drake since its global issue not only valkyria, i am expecting him any day with some info as soon as i get them i will inform you here.Thanks for patience