Web Analytics
For clan issues (ONLY)

News:

Main Menu

For clan issues (ONLY)

Started by =^TrackZero^=, October 17, 2010, 12:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Yes, we made some fixed regarding clans, this is topic just for remaining ones, so please dont use this topic for other things just for clan issues, thanks.

How to report a clan bug:

-Clan name :
-Clan Leader name :
-Whats not working : (describe detailed whats not working , not just BUGED CLAN!!! if skill not working write which skill exactly, same for all other things)
-When did you tested it : (time and date)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

trooperXkoki

-Clan name : Kostaplers
-Clan Leader name : mi Queen0fpa1n
-Whats not working : (describe detailed whats not working , not just BUGED CLAN!!! if skill not working write which skill exactly, same for all other things) no idea... just i cant change my tittle...coz i dont see my self in clan lista :D
-When did you tested it : (time and date) perma :O
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Weezer

Quote from: trooperXkoki on October 17, 2010, 12:24:15 PM
-Clan name : Kostaplers
-Clan Leader name : mi Queen0fpa1n
-Whats not working : (describe detailed whats not working , not just BUGED CLAN!!! if skill not working write which skill exactly, same for all other things) no idea... just i cant change my tittle...coz i dont see my self in clan lista :D
-When did you tested it : (time and date) perma :O

This happened for me in LS and DN, most of times this bug happens when u change the CL, the char that was CL dissapear from clan list, no matter what u try to make u wont appear in clan list, but u still will be in clan, have wars, etc.

The way i found to solve that on my chars was leave clan and then after 1 day rejoin and all will be fine again, but everytime u change CL the old CL will have this problem.

Pawciu

Quote from: Weezer on October 18, 2010, 05:54:16 PM
This happened for me in LS and DN, most of times this bug happens when u change the CL, the char that was CL dissapear from clan list, no matter what u try to make u wont appear in clan list, but u still will be in clan, have wars, etc.

The way i found to solve that on my chars was leave clan and then after 1 day rejoin and all will be fine again, but everytime u change CL the old CL will have this problem.

same problem in Sheva

Catos

=^TrackZero^=

Tell me now about clan list issues, we made some fix today, so tell me now does problem still exists or not?
If yes desciribe me whats wrong?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

FeelmyBow

-Clan name : Blackhand
-Clan Leader name : Coldbane
-Whats not working : (describe detailed whats not working , not just BUGED CLAN!!! if skill not working write which skill exactly, same for all other things) The leader gave me (DeadlyBeautifull) clan privileges but im not receiving them and my list stay's blank.
-When did you tested it : (time and date) Since the time i joined (last Saturday)
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Catos

Clan Name:EvilBunnies
Clan Leader:LittleWabbit
Clan Issue:some members cannot recieve privileges , i give them but nothing happen . Also i cannot kick some chars from clan i get message : u are not a member of this clan and u cannot do this kind of action....so probably i am member of Renesance :)

Weezer

Quote from: FeelmyBow on October 19, 2010, 08:57:14 AM

-Clan name : Blackhand
-Clan Leader name : Coldbane
-Whats not working : (describe detailed whats not working , not just BUGED CLAN!!! if skill not working write which skill exactly, same for all other things) The leader gave me (DeadlyBeautifull) clan privileges but im not receiving them and my list stay's blank.
-When did you tested it : (time and date) Since the time i joined (last Saturday)

Check the name of bugged chars in clan list, on LemonSquad we got the same problem, it happens to some players only, for example:

Char Name: SephirothSoul
Name that appears on clan: SephirothSo

When u will be online u will appear on clan list (with wrong name, but appears), but when CL (or any with privilegies) try to change ur privs or change u to main clan it appears message that u not online (change to main clan) or not member of the clan (change privilegies).

It happened with some players and we kicked then from clan to rejoin later, most of then was solved after that, but some even after joining clan 3-4 times still have the same problem, dunno why.

I hope the explanation can help solving problem and sry for spam.

Stojian

Clan Name: DreamDemons
Clan Leader: Stojian
Clan Issue: I cant take clan skill... clan lvl 5 + reputation points ... when i m in the list of clan skills and choose one skill ... the message of the npc doesnt continue....for all the skills
-When did you tested it: for one month allmost every day..!!!

NiToPaMi

maybe 15 days i cant learn few clan skills .when i go to npc i see rest of clan skils who need to learn but when i push on them picture disapier.same is wrong with give privilegis for clan members for some1 can give for some1 cant.i hope gm's will solve this problems.
ty for advice

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

Montana

Quote from: Catos on October 19, 2010, 03:37:17 PM
Clan Name:EvilBunnies
Clan Leader:LittleWabbit
Clan Issue:some members cannot recieve privileges , i give them but nothing happen . Also i cannot kick some chars from clan i get message : u are not a member of this clan and u cannot do this kind of action....so probably i am member of Renesance :)
u must pay 50dc to enter Renesance  :P
and i think after that we gonna kick u

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby