Event Time. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Event Time.

Started by ChujoZord, October 18, 2010, 05:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phate

Quote from: Simsung on October 19, 2010, 10:36:18 AM
It was obvious since the very beggining, that 16 teams won't signup. Do we atleast have 144 active people, geared and able to fight here ? Don't think so.

Also, when you were registering for an event, you had to write ACCEPT. Which means you accepted the rules stated in this very moment.
Including PRIZES you were signing in for.

It's always gonna be like that, haters and jelous ppl are now trying to lower those prizes, when they realised that they cannot defeat someone else.

for start i admire your self-esteem that u think of yourself being some kind celebrities or whatever guys :) ..spreading around yourself that just simply everyone with a different opinion is a "your hater" ..thats actually kind of funny :)

besides u dont even know how would be prizes lowered and yet already u r getting angry and making protest campaing like they would want to cut off your right hand :) ..imo event is about having fun in first place - having some prize is cool, but getting mad like a child if they want to adjust it a bit, wether its 360..241 or 208 coins, whatever, would really not make me bother to cut my veins for that :)

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

Naiz

Quote from: Simsung on October 19, 2010, 10:36:18 AM
It's always gonna be like that, haters and jelous ppl are now trying to lower those prizes, when they realised that they cannot defeat someone else.

Amen.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

yvette

Simsung

Quote from: Phate on October 19, 2010, 12:16:32 PM
for start i admire your self-esteem that u think of yourself being some kind celebrities or whatever guys :) ..spreading around yourself that just simply everyone with a different opinion is a "your hater" ..thats actually kind of funny :)

besides u dont even know how would be prizes lowered and yet already u r getting angry and making protest campaing like they would want to cut off your right hand :) ..imo event is about having fun in first place - having some prize is cool, but getting mad like a child if they want to adjust it a bit, wether its 360..241 or 208 coins, whatever, would really not make me bother to cut my veins for that :)
I'm not even signed in.

Torn

Quote from: Phate on October 19, 2010, 12:16:32 PM

I rearly say it , but + damn 1 for you!!!! AMEN!

ylim

i guess we had enough patiance... its kinda hard to believe that u totaly no idea what u will do in next 4 days....

soon weekend and we would like to know something about damn date....

ty