Web Analytics
A nice story...

News:

Main Menu

A nice story...

Started by TomekAlmighty, October 19, 2010, 12:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

There was this young boy and it was his 12th birthday. His mother went up to him and asked him what he would like as a present for his birthday this year. He thought for a while, and finally, he went to her and said, "I'd like a thousand pink ping pong balls!"

The mother, a bit confused, went and got him 1000 pink ping pong balls. He took them with great joy. The next year for his birthday, the same thing happened, and the kid recieved 1000 pink ping pong balls again. The mother began to ponder over why the boy always asked for 1000 pink ping pong balls...what did he do with them?

This continued to happen for the next 30 years each time the boy's birthday came around. The boy grew into a man and his mother's hairs had all turned gray. On the man's 43rd birthday, he happened to be in the hospital and was very very sick. The man's mother came up to him and, just as all the previous years, she asked him what he wanted for his birthday. Again, the man said, "I want 1000 pink ping pong balls." This time, the mother replied, "Okay, you will get them. But first you have to promise me that you will tell me why you always want 1000 pink ping pong balls for your birthday!" The boy agreed, and the mother left to get him 1000 pink ping pong balls.

She came back and put down a big crate with boxes and boxes of pink ping pong balls, the same kind she had been getting him for all the past years. She was so very anxious to finally find out after all these years what the man did with all those pink ping pong balls! So, the mother walked up to her son and said, "Alright, so now you must tell me. What do you do with all these pink ping pong balls?" Her son looked up to her, with a twinkle in his eyes, gave her a kind smile and said, "Well...I" -- and then he died.

LOLOLOLOL, had you captured in the story, didn't I?!  :D heheh
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

qwertyzxc

im know it in polish version long time ago :D i  cant stop laught when my friend told  me this in 2 am at night :D

Neozinhu

I heard many stories like this one already . . .always made me laugh and want to kill the one that made me read  ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Sephiroth

Montana

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 19, 2010, 12:28:29 AM
There was this young boy and it was his 12th birthday. His mother went up to him and asked him what he would like as a present for his birthday this year. He thought for a while, and finally, he went to her and said, "I'd like a thousand pink ping pong balls!"

The mother, a bit confused, went and got him 1000 pink ping pong balls. He took them with great joy. The next year for his birthday, the same thing happened, and the kid recieved 1000 pink ping pong balls again. The mother began to ponder over why the boy always asked for 1000 pink ping pong balls...what did he do with them?

This continued to happen for the next 30 years each time the boy's birthday came around. The boy grew into a man and his mother's hairs had all turned gray. On the man's 43rd birthday, he happened to be in the hospital and was very very sick. The man's mother came up to him and, just as all the previous years, she asked him what he wanted for his birthday. Again, the man said, "I want 1000 pink ping pong balls." This time, the mother replied, "Okay, you will get them. But first you have to promise me that you will tell me why you always want 1000 pink ping pong balls for your birthday!" The boy agreed, and the mother left to get him 1000 pink ping pong balls.

She came back and put down a big crate with boxes and boxes of pink ping pong balls, the same kind she had been getting him for all the past years. She was so very anxious to finally find out after all these years what the man did with all those pink ping pong balls! So, the mother walked up to her son and said, "Alright, so now you must tell me. What do you do with all these pink ping pong balls?" Her son looked up to her, with a twinkle in his eyes, gave her a kind smile and said, "Well...I" -- and then he died.

LOLOLOLOL, had you captured in the story, didn't I?!  :D heheh
lol and what he did with this facking balls?????????????

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Neozinhu

Quote from: Montana on November 15, 2010, 02:56:13 PM
lol and what he did with this facking balls?????????????
he was (were?!?) and said to his mom put all the ballz in his ass  :-X
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Nion

i want to know what he did with the baaaalls D:

stanko

Quote from: Neozinhu on November 15, 2010, 03:29:13 PM
he was (were?!?) and said to his mom put all the ballz in his ass  :-X
Quote from: Nion on June 16, 2011, 06:13:38 PM
i want to know what he did with the baaaalls D:
ask this guy, he has balls, check his sig :D
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha