Web Analytics
will something change ffs ?

News:

Main Menu

will something change ffs ?

Started by lucifsg, October 20, 2010, 01:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

Will anything change about necros in oly ? 2 weeks passed since i asked about necros pet in oly. The elpy most times is inside the buff npc so u cant target it and if u hit next target u get target of  the elpy from enemys side or other arena (LOL) .
At the end if u manage to target the elpy u cant hit it before match start . If match start and u avoid stun, ayra , trick, switch etc GRATZ u got a 2 hits unbuffed pet!!

+
With 9.5k fackin m att i hit players for 350 damage in oly. If someone has 3 parts vs a mage (and its obvious what attribute each mage use), mages cant do shit nomatter if its necro or any other class while fighters can have any attribute they like and high critical rate. Thats called balance ?

Mages skills enchanted to power or to attribute have absolutely no difference since .. EVER , attribute system dont work correctly (dont make me bring up the topic that no gm ever gave an answer when i post screens with whats going on with attributes ) many skills dont work , even more dont work while enchanted and the latest updates were about immunity and bison ffs ... ya how immunity works seems more important .

ps: i dont blame track for all that the guy isnt a coder but where the freak are the coders suposed to fix thoose things
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

chlipus

Quote from: lucifsg on October 20, 2010, 01:20:08 PM
Will anything change about necros in oly ? 2 weeks passed since i asked about necros pet in oly. The elpy most times is inside the buff npc so u cant target it and if u hit next target u get target of  the elpy from enemys side or other arena (LOL) .
At the end if u manage to target the elpy u cant hit it before match start . If match start and u avoid stun, ayra , trick, switch etc GRATZ u got a 2 hits unbuffed pet!!

+
With 9.5k fackin m att i hit players for 350 damage in oly. If someone has 3 parts vs a mage (and its obvious what attribute each mage use), mages cant do shit nomatter if its necro or any other class while fighters can have any attribute they like and high critical rate. Thats called balance ?

Mages skills enchanted to power or to attribute have absolutely no difference since .. EVER , attribute system dont work correctly (dont make me bring up the topic that no gm ever gave an answer when i post screens with whats going on with attributes ) many skills dont work , even more dont work while enchanted and the latest updates were about immunity and bison ffs ... ya how immunity works seems more important .

ps: i dont blame track for all that the guy isnt a coder but where the freak are the coders suposed to fix thoose things

+1 xD

Alex

ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lucifsg on October 20, 2010, 01:20:08 PM

+

Since im irelevent in this storry, ill give my self right to say what goes around comes around  ;D ;D

kghm kghm  GMback...

So whats the problem?

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Sali

oh noes smthing MUST change, luci cant farm oly, end of the word :o
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

lucifsg

This topic isnt about me having issues to farm oly , u didnt get the point. I ll always ll farm oly nomatter what . I had 1 heroe with 1k pts before,  now i have 3 with less pts (same deal for me).
The post is about necro beeing freaked up in and out of oly or any other mage that enemy has 3 parts resist on his attribute.
Its about some skills not working and a lot enchanted skills same story.
Last but not least its about necro not beeing able to have pet in oly.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

Weezer

Use Mass Fear and then kill the elpy, or make a macro "/target Elpy".

lucifsg

target elpy takes target the elpy of enemy's side or other arena. next target same. and even if u manage to target elpy u cant summon till fight starts which is too late and pointless cause necros pet is 1 hit unbuffed
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>