Web Analytics
About Certification Skills

News:

Main Menu

About Certification Skills

Started by Sm1L3, October 27, 2010, 08:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sm1L3

So my main is Spoiler , 1-st retail sub is pr/sk and i play on SK stat. For first retail sub i got certificates and learn skills. But.. for 2 and 3rd retail subclases always i see msg " YOU HAVE ALRADY OBTAINED ALL THE CERTIFICATIONS FOR THIS JOB SLOT" ..... SO i didn't !
One friend try the same thing and everithing is ok, with one diference- he didnt learn skill before taking all certificates. So any ideas what is the problem ? Tenx !
http://www.lineage2media.com/pictures/lineage2wallpaper16linene8.jpg

+GekKey+

Almost same for me.

On my char I am PR main, sub BD/PR. I took certification book, but didnt buy skill, now when i change to TY/WC, it says i already took them, cant have moar...

JohnyCZE

Same problem here.... certification skills only from 1st retail and 2nd or 3rd unavailable... >:(
Let the darkness rise again...

Wintersun

Wizjoner

i play on dragon but i have same problem  :-\
< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com

Naiz

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

nolimits

similar problem here. i took certificates from 1st and 2nd subclass but cant take from 3rd retail. (WL75 and i dont have or had any other WL class on this char)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

+GekKey+

Quote from: nolimits on November 03, 2010, 12:21:35 AM
similar problem here. i took certificates from 1st and 2nd subclass but cant take from 3rd retail. (WL75 and i dont have or had any other WL class on this char)

doesnt matter what class u were/are... All it matters is, Retail 1, Retail 2, Retail 3. This mean, make a HE/WL on 1st retail, and make a WL/xx on 2nd. Put 1st retail on WL stats, and take certification. Switch to 2nd, and u can take another.

ChujoZord

Quote from: GekKey on November 03, 2010, 02:03:15 AM
doesnt matter what class u were/are... All it matters is, Retail 1, Retail 2, Retail 3. This mean, make a HE/WL on 1st retail, and make a WL/xx on 2nd. Put 1st retail on WL stats, and take certification. Switch to 2nd, and u can take another.
Not Exactly. You can have 3 but it need to be same classtype. Of course you can't have for exemple UD/CELESTIAL/PROPHECY.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

nolimits

Quote from: ChujoZord on November 03, 2010, 06:05:34 AM
Not Exactly. You can have 3 but it need to be same classtype. Of course you can't have for exemple UD/CELESTIAL/PROPHECY.

i dont agree, i have 1 sub warrior class and 2nd enchanterr class and i got certificates from both w/o problem. 3rd is warlord (so 2nd warrior class) and i cant take from there.
so for me it seems that you cant have more than 1 certificate from 1 classtype.
ofc mby im wrong but this could be hint for DEVs where to look.
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

+GekKey+

Quote from: ChujoZord on November 03, 2010, 06:05:34 AM

huh? dont totally get what u meant... hes wondering why he cant take certification on his 3rd sub as a WL lvl 75. Either he took certificate on his 3rd retail before and dont remember, and now made WL and tryed to take again.

Anyway the fact that he took a Certification in WL stats on a 1st/2nd retail wont block him from making WL on 3rd sub and taking certificate, because u can switch stats on stack subs.

nolimits

Quote from: GekKey on November 03, 2010, 01:44:45 PM
huh? dont totally get what u meant... hes wondering why he cant take certification on his 3rd sub as a WL lvl 75. Either he took certificate on his 3rd retail before and dont remember, and now made WL and tryed to take again.

Anyway the fact that he took a Certification in WL stats on a 1st/2nd retail wont block him from making WL on 3rd sub and taking certificate, because u can switch stats on stack subs.

actualy i wrote there that i never had WL at this character. i mentioned that only to show that it is not problem like with 3rd class quest - you cant make it twice for same class at one character. thats all. :)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever