News:

Main Menu

BUFFCAT L2W

Started by Alex1992v, October 29, 2010, 12:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomogara

GZ for catching hero on l2w. Who will be next?  ;D

andreas32

If i don't talk to you when you give me g.might and i rebuff g.shield and just ignore you ,i am bot?It doesn't even worth to talk with lame ppl that debuff you on your exp...i would do the same ....

ChujoZord

Quote from: Urbro on October 29, 2010, 01:55:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG6-0QrnK6Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMi1DlpnTU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-qqoglXdz0

I miss those old days, lots of bot walking around.
Pure owned :D BuffCat|SadFace|BladeDencer :D
Time to make new chars :D

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

flamingAwe

lol, join FI/aod (if ally still exist xD), go to party with buffcat and you get 100% proof of his bot usage xD
Ele, if someone would debuff not a bot.. he would get killed in an instant.. pathetic to protect botter, though dunno if this topic has any valid proof  ;D

nah ppl, i'm off this game buf still laughing on this forum xD

djvancho

nice video i dont see nothink here god try to take eazzy donator coins SKAMMER
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

zippobg

Quote from: Sokrates on October 29, 2010, 12:27:39 PM
pure bot, not responding, he gives 1 hit to mob and then 1 buff, pick drops and then another buff, its pure bot for me. cheers

Why to answer on some retards?
What to do to pk him?
I before time one guy who relogged tyr/destro on frenzy there.
Btw nice tactic to wait someone to pk you and to take items, but NOPE.
This little rat didn't post the text after when was write on private to want coins to not post this video.

P.s for the Rat.
B=======D GO f**k your self!  :-*
Don't be angry because you didnt get item or coins.
SadFace
WC/OL

Akira

don't care if BUFFCAT was or wasn't on bot.
reason why i am writing in this section is to tell you all, that you're faking morons : ) your community on this server is getting smaller every day, and you still report each other - even though you don't have much ppl to pvp with.
At the beginning this server had possibilities to be a good one with lots of ppl playing on it, but admins foked up with tons of things (lame is that they don't even want to admit it, LOL )

find a new server, or fight for not loosing players on this one.

if you don't care about emptiness on valkyria, then be my guest and report more ^^ your choice
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

andreas32

Quote from: Akira on October 29, 2010, 09:03:10 PM
reason why i am writing in this section is to tell you all, that you're faking morons : ) your community on this server is getting smaller every day, and you still report each other - even though you don't have much ppl to pvp with.
At the beginning this server had possibilities to be a good one with lots of ppl playing on it, but admins foked up with tons of things (lame is that they don't even want to admit it, LOL )

if you don't care about emptiness on valkyria, then be my guest and report more ^^ your choice
If you have any selfrespect left,i strongly advise you to take it and leave...because you will lose even this amount of it that is left....poor...really poor....

Zeelgadees

Quote from: Akira on October 29, 2010, 09:03:10 PM

Now tell everyone that you dont play here xD Go make some shitty stuff on cerberus forum ^^

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

tomogara

The real question is - will GM have balls to ban "hero" account?

Zeelgadees

Quote from: tomogara on October 29, 2010, 10:26:51 PM
The real question is - will GM have balls to ban "hero" account?

Why shouldn`t he? But for sure not for this video.

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se