dagger stabs increased , shield def rate decreased - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

dagger stabs increased , shield def rate decreased

Started by lucifsg, November 04, 2010, 06:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

legendaryvicious

Quote from: scary on November 09, 2010, 09:34:31 AM
dude be serious ... daggers sucks in sieges .. i cant even make a fun in sieges  .. just near town etc, AND YE u made this topic cuz daggers takes ur points in  oly ... everyone know it

Daggers suck so much in sieges/RB  that I even made an archer, even though I completely suck at using archers, just to use it on sieges and epics; the only moments daggers are fun to use are olys and an outside pvp between 2 pts or less, coz with more than that daggers again are pretty useless,  there's really no reason at all to be moving anything on daggers.
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

lucifsg

Quote from: legendaryvicious on November 09, 2010, 04:32:18 PM
Daggers suck so much in sieges/RB  that I even made an archer, even though I completely suck at using archers, just to use it on sieges and epics; the only moments daggers are fun to use are olys and an outside pvp between 2 pts or less, coz with more than that daggers again are pretty useless,  there's really no reason at all to be moving anything on daggers.

bakis killed ember +pets alone with his th/pp on angel slayer
as for oly i always ll find a way to farm it its np atm i got pp/da for that but the stabs are totaly unbalanced for all the other classes. 3k stab 6 k crit stab so what would it be on expose and wound ? on the other hand uterus said he does normal stabs of 800 dmg. so either there is a buff bugged making all that dmg or icarus +cd makes that dmg (makes me wonder why just icarus .... ^^ )
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lUterusl

Quote from: lucifsg on November 09, 2010, 05:11:13 PM
as for oly i always ll find a way to farm it its np atm i got pp/da for that but the stabs are totaly unbalanced for all the other classes. 3k stab 6 k crit stab so what would it be on expose and wound ? on the other hand uterus said he does normal stabs of 800 dmg. so either there is a buff bugged making all that dmg or icarus +cd makes that dmg (makes me wonder why just icarus .... ^^ )
Problem i think not in IC. Probably u'r right bout some buffs.

Gonzal

Quote from: scary on November 09, 2010, 09:34:31 AM
dude be serious ... daggers sucks in sieges .. i cant even make a fun in sieges  .. just near town etc, AND YE u made this topic cuz daggers takes ur points in  oly ... everyone know it
Lineage 2 is a role game... every class have their function...
Zegladis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9OY21RblQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6rFZSguG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ApA5Lgmgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjfdIi8k3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRUsYpEZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAUEJ6V1BA

legendaryvicious

Quote from: lucifsg on November 09, 2010, 05:11:13 PM

And Saddami, xilef and me killed 5 RB's including naga using AS+H and no BP, but that doesn't proove anything.  I think is the IC+CD making all that dmg, coz the dmg difference is not THAT big using Dyn+cd  :-X

P.S.: would be fair if it is only the IC dagger since archers got the machine gun, mages got the reuse delay with IC, and daggers had/have.......BUGGED SA :o
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

VforVanilla

Stop cry for nerfs. Outside on properly buffed enemies i hit with focus death backstab MAX 1500 and critical MAX 3000. If you insist to cry for nerfs give as also heal, cut our mana consumption to 1/3 and finally FIX shield defense for magic attacks also.

vergo

I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY TO LUCI!

LUCI stop winning all the time!
I didn;t hear u say anything when your chars were OP...
And btw...u are on robe, and an s80 weapon must hit u with dmg!
When u are correctly buffed daggers cant hit that happened today!
Try on pvp...but u dont pvp anymore only farm oly!
One last thing...are u talking about ember that was killed by your orc, bakis and my kamael?
We did in more than an hour and BAKIS WAS NOT ALONE!

nFeel

Quote from: vergo on November 09, 2010, 07:24:06 PM

One last thing...are u talking about ember that was killed by your orc, bakis and my kamael?

+1 to vergo we test that on a pvp (something that you do once in a year)....Chill a bit with cry mode for your chars and if you lose one hero in one of your many chars wont be something bad....
nFeel: Bd/Pr (Noblese) Active
Rolling4Fun: Bp/Wc (Noblese) Retired
CharmlngB1tch: Ol/Wc (Noblese) Active, From time to time

Neozinhu

Quote from: Gonzal on November 09, 2010, 06:46:12 PM
Lineage 2 is a role game... every class have their function...
daggers are supposed to be the "master wtfpwn killlers" ...if i'm not wrong..........

;)

@rest of topic: QQ mode from luci, bcuz he realized that he isnt god @ oly
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

trooperXkoki

Quote from: vergo on November 09, 2010, 07:24:06 PM

you are out of clan...kktnxbb
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

nFeel

nFeel: Bd/Pr (Noblese) Active
Rolling4Fun: Bp/Wc (Noblese) Retired
CharmlngB1tch: Ol/Wc (Noblese) Active, From time to time

lucifsg

Quote from: nFeel on November 09, 2010, 08:08:28 PM

yea now we are afraid :P

no ur just saying bullsh1t cause u dont read what i say . i said smth is changed on A BUFF   or on ICARUS . It isnt possible sudenly imotion hitting for 3k and others still for 1k if smthing not changed.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>