Web Analytics
Ok, whats going on with daggers?

News:

Main Menu

Ok, whats going on with daggers?

Started by NYPD, November 12, 2010, 05:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYPD

I only wanna know becouse  i tested vs Minimal and i got 18 k crit on sps/ee with pp buffs and dance, have no idea what sub he have  but he used a AS+10 with wind  atribute
Second time we tested on full wind atribute armore (600+) and i got 6 k
At least tell us so we can work on new setup or swich on other combos.
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

Vegas

Quote from: NYPD on November 12, 2010, 05:46:15 AM
I only wanna know becouse  i tested vs Minimal and i got 18 k crit on sps/ee with pp buffs and dance, have no idea what sub he have  but he used a AS+10 with wind  atribute
mby show some screens? i cant believe that my char hits so hard ;D

VforVanilla

Stop crying dude and learn to buff and have a descent corrent attribute value. Minimal was hitting me skills for 500 dmg in one pvp  ;D

lucifsg

Quote from: VforVanilla on November 12, 2010, 11:38:31 AM
Stop crying dude and learn to buff and have a descent corrent attribute value. Minimal was hitting me skills for 500 dmg in one pvp  ;D

u cant ressist "descently" as u say an attribute unless u got 3 parts 150 each on every attribute (ya 3 amors not enough). this touche with "learn to buff" is becoming borring . u think cop cov songs buffs are ubber secret n pro buffs that a random player wont use in pvp or what ? as for attribute values coming from buffs (ex +30 fire points from ressist fire buff) dont reduce fighter dmg (with fire attribute) (unless its changed back to what it was which i doubt)
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

VforVanilla

Quote from: lucifsg on November 12, 2010, 12:51:01 PM
u cant ressist "descently" as u say an attribute unless u got 3 parts 150 each on every attribute (ya 3 amors not enough). this touche with "learn to buff" is becoming borring . u think cop cov songs buffs are ubber secret n pro buffs that a random player wont use in pvp or what ? as for attribute values coming from buffs (ex +30 fire points from ressist fire buff) dont reduce fighter dmg (with fire attribute) (unless its changed back to what it was which i doubt)

You can have descently protection with 2 parts and one resistance which means 25% less dmg while with 3 parts you get the full: 45-50% less.And when he was hitting 500 dmg i didn't had cop. So what you think we should do? Reduce dmg for noobs that take 5-6k dmg and make to proper equiped/buffed players 300 dmg to be all happy?

Deavon

Have you ever heard about COP and COV ,earth song ?
Yesterday i pvped  first time after the famous dagger's boost ,i got  max 3k backstab which with i m pretty fine ,daggers should even more damage of you ask me .

seboulba

Quote from: Deavon on November 12, 2010, 02:20:35 PM
Yesterday i pvped  first time after the famous dagger's boost ,i got  max 3k backstab which with i m pretty fine ,daggers should even more damage of you ask me .

thx :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

trooperXkoki

Quote from: lucifsg on November 12, 2010, 12:51:01 PM
he start cry in other topics - attention!
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

lucifsg

Quote from: VforVanilla on November 12, 2010, 01:21:28 PM
You can have descently protection with 2 parts and one resistance which means 25% less dmg while with 3 parts you get the full: 45-50% less.And when he was hitting 500 dmg i didn't had cop. So what you think we should do? Reduce dmg for noobs that take 5-6k dmg and make to proper equiped/buffed players 300 dmg to be all happy?

nice idea most players think the same but on our server our attri system blows and if u have 2 full parts elemental + ressist buff on an attribute u get more dmg than if u had just 1 (if the one who is hitting u has 450 attack attri points) . go ingame and test it or pm to sort u out on this . as for 50% ressist u dont get that even with 3 full parts . max u can reduce is smth like 40 %
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Wizjoner

next post about daggers, omg ;/

I want see OP glads :P

< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com

felo41

Quote from: Deavon on November 12, 2010, 02:20:35 PM

/agree
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

Alex

too bad most of guys playing mages who think of complaining about fighters dont realize they should uninstall L2 and better isolate themselves from the society in case if their idiocy sickness is contagious
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢