Started by lucifsg, November 17, 2010, 11:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pawciu

Quote from: lucifsg on November 18, 2010, 01:28:45 AM
120 dmg from someone with 15.3k m att is pathetic

drkeen with 8-9k m att was hitting me for 480

maybe Keen had magic critical hit?  ;D

joke xD

anyway with new buffbar mages damage is funny ...

lucifsg

Quote from: Pawciu on November 18, 2010, 09:04:00 PM
maybe Keen had magic critical hit?  ;D

joke xD

anyway with new buffbar mages damage is funny ...
no i thought of it too but was constant dmg of 480 ...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

Quote from: trooperXkoki on November 18, 2010, 01:57:55 PM
Dont panic, he just post pic...wanna to show all that he have big matack...calm down

no i didnt , now i do

but numbers on pvp doesnt matter. dmg does and dmg sucks
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

milampalas

8B007 TH/*PP for now...

chlipus

Quote from: trooperXkoki on November 18, 2010, 05:49:22 PM
weez? u understand that he wanna post only to tell us "I HAVE 15K MATACK TAKE CARE ALL!"...cmon stop use ur words on shqiptars...

but it doesynt change anything, now necro is tottalu freaked up, bugged atr system, bugged enchant options, bigger resist on necro  from frint etc.

PS: almighty dont say bullshits like necro is only debufer who say you that lol, don't talk abaut necro if you don't play here and don't know how nm is look like now!

PS2:ppl who dropt valakas when he cost 600+ coins can't be smart!!!!!!!!!

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: chlipus on November 18, 2010, 10:37:18 PM

but it doesynt change anything, now necro is tottalu freaked up, bugged atr system, bugged enchant options, bigger resist on necro  from frint etc.

PS: almighty dont say bullshits like necro is only debufer who say you that lol, don't talk abaut necro if you don't play here and don't know how nm is look like now!

Drake .

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: jygh on November 18, 2010, 07:36:01 PM
and why u take a voice in topic since u dont play l2 anymore?? even iff necro is not nuker as sps for example dealing 150 dmg on everyone is just sad . and bulsh1t about " tp" sumons die after 1-3 hits  so hf with tp seriously :Deveyrone on nm got 2-3k m def + so no chance to land gloom or sh1t or is 1 per 15 try's
second  since its custom server necro was NEVER  just debuffer... u should kinda know it cause u was running on varka on kingbishop a lot

He was comparing a necro vs sps, so i did it too... I didnt talk about the damage being too low. If you really hit people for 400 in normal pvp in sieges/varka and you get 2k hits from archers than i totally understand you being pissed. I would be too lol. But since i don't play anymore i cant talk about it, but i can still compare the 2 classes, and point out some things that are pretty obvious... And i never said necro was ONLY a debuffer, since thats bullshit, but his attacks should be less strong than those from nukers, witch was clearly not the case in c4 :)

And please dont whine about necros pets being killed fast... learn to protect em and i know what im talking about.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: chlipus on November 18, 2010, 10:37:18 PM

Again, i never said hes only a debuffer, tard. Learn to read and understand some simple sentences.

P.s: Atleast i had fun pking people and pvping, while you were farming 24/7 for the last 3 years to gear up so you would be ready to pvp 1 vs 1, but now you ended up all pimped out with top gear but there are only 30 people left to pvp, and i guess you still zerg em, right?

Besides, i could get me a new valakas in few weeks, since it was pretty easy to get coins with 6-7 clients running ;) - and thats the reason i droped valakas anyways... But i realized that i wasted enough time with playing l2 already, so i just stoped and gave away stuff worth more than the 1 valakas for free to friends.  ;)

So yeh, your so much smarter  :D

legendaryvicious

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 18, 2010, 11:49:37 PM
He was comparing a necro vs sps, so i did it too... I didnt talk about the damage being too low. If you really hit people for 400 in normal pvp in sieges/varka and you get 2k hits from archers than i totally understand you being pissed. I would be too lol. But since i don't play anymore i cant talk about it, but i can still compare the 2 classes, and point out some things that are pretty obvious... And i never said necro was ONLY a debuffer, since thats bullshit, but his attacks should be less strong than those from nukers, witch was clearly not the case in c4 :)

And please dont whine about necros pets being killed fast... learn to protect em and i know what im talking about.

Learn to protect necro's summon? lol even on fullbuff vs all atributes and defense buff in a pet the pet dies from 2 crits from an archer, doesnt matter if its +0 or +15, it will die faster than anyone can heal it, not to mention it can also be erased by the erase skill.  And no, they're not saying necros are hitting ppl for 400 dmg in pvp/sieges, they're saying necros hit for 100-250 in those situations.

P.S.: I get 400dmg from necros when I'm only depending on my 320 dark resist I get from the set, and 100 when I get full dark resist lol necros are indeed kinda fuked up, but oh well, not gonna complain about it, just gonna do what all the other ppl do..... NECROS ARE FINE, IT'S ALL FINE, IT'S ALL BALANCED!! ::)
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

chlipus

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 18, 2010, 07:31:52 PM
Ellow!

1. Necros should NOT hit as hard as nukers, since they are NOT nukers.
2. Your necro has Gloom, the SPS does not have surrender to holy atribute
3. Your necro has transfer pain so you actually receive like half dammage...
4. His Solar Flare has longer reuse delay than death spike, costs more mana + has 25% more basic power
5. SPS have more MEN than humans...
6. SPS has Arcane Roar (resistance to earth / water / fire / wind + 5 %) - dont know if this one works here...
7. there is one more ressist buff against dark
8. DNET sets, Frintezza

Just a few things i thought about after seeing you comparing the 2 classes... Not gonna comment the dammage of archers since i dont play here anymore and dont know what dammage there actually is in pvp between mages and archers ;)

i hit much stronger from holy atacks 108 power(transformation wizard) with shit weap+3 4 lev holy then my mace from deth spike enchanted lol it is kinda shit

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: legendaryvicious on November 19, 2010, 12:00:41 AM

Well i never had problems protecting my summon, i just left it few meters away from me....  (yea the distance is shorter now, i know i was also playing after the update).... But yea i guess it dies faster now cuz of the star wars icarus weapons and all the atribute skills + 50k m.attack lol!

Doesnt really matter, i was just comparing sps and necro, cuz luci was asking why the freak is an sps hitting harder. And FFS stop quoting me and reply with some crap about dammage, since i was not talking about the dammage of necros being too high zomg.

jygh

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 18, 2010, 11:49:37 PM
try to protect it now :P only sumoners class can  " protect" them giving them immortal for 30 second cuz otherwise it die for 2 arrows max 3
  Nightmare 30x