Web Analytics
no comment -necros joke dmg - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

no comment -necros joke dmg

Started by lucifsg, November 17, 2010, 11:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

legendaryvicious

Are you guys even reading what luci is writing? he already said they were both on full defense vs each other's atribute. also said keen didnt have rune/sof/hero UD on, why do you insist on asking questions that's already been answered before being asked? ???
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

NYPD

Keen was on 4 parts vs dark.thats all.
Kenn do not have better jews than luci.

Those dmg numbers are nonsense cuz  outside at pvp  i cant use 5 parts vs one atribute.
I got 3k-4 crits from necros in last days a lot!
Even Ftrjin on elf int gave me 4 k crit.

My quescion is: why  we can not manage to protect vs archers atribute same as vs  mage?:)
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Weezer on November 18, 2010, 05:12:36 PM
Well since Necros already r nerfed in damage why not nerf land rate of mass debuffs and effect/range of DOD too?!?

I hope someday people will understand that some chars isnt only nukes...

But anyway if we gonna discuss about this we need to know more things, like status of Keen in that moment, like:

- what buffs he had?!? PvP setup buffs or all resists against Dark?!?
- some trigger working?!? he could have Rune and Alignment working that will reduce your damage a lot
- m. def he normally have + what attributes his using.

Then we can discuss, but only with full info.

weez? u understand that he wanna post only to tell us "I HAVE 15K MATACK TAKE CARE ALL!"...cmon stop use ur words on shqiptars...
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

lucifsg

Quote from: Deavon on November 18, 2010, 03:14:14 PM
For your information ,Messalina got a +10 hall water and a +15 hall holy ,which of them used?:D

what part of it doesnt matter what he had u dont understand . i had 15k m att he had 8.
dude ur pointless repplies are annoying. u do everything u can to keep ur archer safe and powerfull while u dont have any idea about what mages should hit . both was on full ressists wake up and read what im saying. BOTH . got it ? me with x2 m att hit 120 he hit 480.

QuoteIf i can reach 3k m.def with my jewles + 4 dark ressist buffs and dance/song  and 3 parts of dark armor ressist ,yes even with 15k m.atack you will hit me for 120 .

thats my point i should hit more ffs. 15k m att isnt common. so smth is wrong with dark attacks.
buttom line is that everyone who has dark attack agrees with that . so go back @ playing ur archer and be happy cause so far i didnt meet any archer even with +0 bow hitting me for less than 300 dmg on full ressist buffs and full attri on armor (and i got all ressists full, means 3 part on each )
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

Quote from: Weezer on November 18, 2010, 05:12:36 PM

- what buffs he had?!? PvP setup buffs or all resists against Dark?!?
- some trigger working?!? he could have Rune and Alignment working that will reduce your damage a lot
- m. def he normally have + what attributes his using.

Then we can discuss, but only with full info.

omg i ll start laughing. u guys are piece of art .
HE HAD FULL RESSIST BUFFS + FULL RESSIST ON ARMOR.- NOTHING MORE . no sof ud rune or anything else.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

NYPD

Quote from: mark_elesse on November 18, 2010, 05:35:28 PM
cause BH GM-friends playing all archers. and we donated for not to implement the antiarrow skills. you still cant use COP/WS/BS/SOF/GrShield/Blocking skills !!!  //sarcams.

lol, what a freakin joke you are :d
in your case I do not have to worry too much yet because I have not seen anything to make me say wow  against you, ;D you do not hit hard as in the past, something has changed or you  may not have everything you need. Ofcourse i can't ask one entire army of archers to be nerfed cuz of one archer.

problem is that solutions can be found against any mage atribute but vs bows something go rly wrong.
look at dmg on lucifsg with 15 k m atk.now lets see..rly even a weapon +25 wont change much his dmg.
if he have 15 k am atk and i managed to make him  CRIT  for 400 why i can not manage to make a archer with 10 k p atk to crit me for 1k?:)
now back to balanced server:
ARE MAGE OP NOW?:)
look at vids prt,scr  and dont be asshole ,  now try  being truthful and objective, or we can post with sarcasm  until server die.
you are your thoughts..watch what you think.

jygh

Quote from: lucifsg on November 18, 2010, 05:58:23 PM
omg i ll start laughing. u guys are piece of art .
HE HAD FULL RESSIST BUFFS + FULL RESSIST ON ARMOR.- NOTHING MORE . no sof ud rune or anything else.
necro gonna be next dead class :P only 5-5 necro left on nm max anyway so lets reroll to archers .... everytime we hit for lets say 800-1000  they ve to fck us up :D
  Nightmare 30x

Deavon

Quote from: lucifsg on November 18, 2010, 05:54:31 PM
thats my point i should hit more ffs. 15k m att isnt common. so smth is wrong with dark attacks.

Oh freak off ,i tried to be polite and explain you that you are wrong BUT nevermind cry more if you cant understand some basic things .
And guess what i ll do everything i can to make you CRY even more on forums and in game .
Not to mention that no one gives a shit about your crying topics ,specially GM's and Admins here .
Maybe cause mroe or less they know what kind of manipulating faggot you are .

Over and out of this shitty topic ,i wont reply again .

lucifsg

Quote from: Deavon on November 18, 2010, 06:10:58 PM
Oh freak off ,i tried to be polite and explain you that you are wrong BUT nevermind cry more if you cant understand some basic things .
And guess what i ll do everything i can to make you CRY even more on forums and in game .
Not to mention that no one gives a shit about your crying topics ,specially GM's and Admins here .
Maybe cause mroe or less they know what kind of manipulating faggot you are .

Over and out of this shitty topic ,i wont reply again .

explain that im wrong on what ? there are 2 reasons i dont want u to reply. 1st is that ur iq is lower than any other average tard i met in here. even trooper asked smth more smart , his m def .  I explained things more than twice but u keep insisting on stupid questions like he had icarus +10 or 15 ?! (ahahah u just show the rest of us how stupid can u be asking that ). 2nd all ur care about is to save ur char nothing more nothing less. on one hand posting movies as i hear with 3k's and then lying on forum u hit for 1k . u dont make me cry (what r u 12 ?) , the only thing u can make is piss me while flaming safely  behind ur pc screen (ye i mean what u just thought or probably someone explained u i may mean ).  i hope u keep ur words and get lost from my topic douchebag
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

Locus

Quote from: Deavon on November 18, 2010, 03:19:50 PM
When i say "vs me" i dont say it with arrogance mode ,i mean attribute vs that i use ,i just cant name what i use cause i change it every 10 days anyway .
I have made tests with friends while still i was using holy attribute attack .
When my friend used 3 parts of holy defence i had a great damage reduce of 55% or a bit more . (4k ---> 1,8k)

You are tank ?No you are ne/ol and i dont hit you more than 1k+ 1k(on tp) if i remember well .

when i said  "atributes vs you" i mean elemental atribute resist in armor vs archers atribute in bow
when i said about being serious i mean, that they doesnt work, so saying to wear ateibute vs archers is lol
FIX THAT SHIT PLS
Holy atribute resist works fine, rest is lol... 270, 170, 20 resist and still the same dmg...
and you hited me much much more..

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: lucifsg on November 18, 2010, 06:57:27 PM
Ellow!

1. Necros should NOT hit as hard as nukers, since they are NOT nukers.
2. Your necro has Gloom, the SPS does not have surrender to holy atribute
3. Your necro has transfer pain so you actually receive like half dammage...
4. His Solar Flare has longer reuse delay than death spike, costs more mana + has 25% more basic power
5. SPS have more MEN than humans...
6. SPS has Arcane Roar (resistance to earth / water / fire / wind + 5 %) - dont know if this one works here...
7. there is one more ressist buff against dark
8. DNET sets, Frintezza

Just a few things i thought about after seeing you comparing the 2 classes... Not gonna comment the dammage of archers since i dont play here anymore and dont know what dammage there actually is in pvp between mages and archers ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

jygh

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on November 18, 2010, 07:31:52 PM
Ellow!

1. Necros should NOT hit as hard as nukers, since they are NOT nukers.
2. Your necro has Gloom, the SPS does not have surrender to holy atribute
3. Your necro has transfer pain so you actually receive like half dammage...
4. His Solar Flare has longer reuse delay than death spike, costs more mana + has 25% more basic power
5. SPS have more MEN than humans...
6. SPS has Arcane Roar (resistance to earth / water / fire / wind + 5 %) - dont know if this one works here...
7. there is one more ressist buff against dark
8. DNET sets, Frintezza

Just a few things i thought about after seeing you comparing the 2 classes... Not gonna comment the dammage of archers since i dont play here anymore and dont know what dammage there actually is in pvp between mages and archers ;)
and why u take a voice in topic since u dont play l2 anymore?? even iff necro is not nuker as sps for example dealing 150 dmg on everyone is just sad . and bulsh1t about " tp" sumons die after 1-3 hits  so hf with tp seriously :Deveyrone on nm got 2-3k m def + so no chance to land gloom or sh1t or is 1 per 15 try's
second  since its custom server necro was NEVER  just debuffer... u should kinda know it cause u was running on varka on kingbishop a lot
  Nightmare 30x