Started by Benoth, November 18, 2010, 09:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benoth

Hits In
In Today: 0
In this Month: 0
In for Last 31 Days: 379
Total In: 13,176

maybe sometimes put letters  in to the box and vote  :D  stop clicking at d-net advertising box only to rid it
Sword Art Online

greg270

ppl will vote when

1. Remove atributes from server!!!
2. Anti bot system ( kick out lazy ppl )
3. nerf icarus bow to slow!!
4. Move back to interlude ( best cronicle on DN) but this point is imposible (not nessesary)
5. Mutants 85 alowed:)

THAN WE VOTE

greg270

Many ppl who left says one thing, they left because on this server only wins donators with ica bow, normal ppl can do shit
So like on other servers , donathor system should be but, with lower rewards, no DNET sets!!!  donathors will says that ppl cry and leave, i've donated too, but i'm on side ppl who didnt, i want that they have chance in fight.  To big difrence between donathors and ppl who play without it, that's why servers die.. simple
Drake is week and listen donathors,thats why ppl leave (looks little in future)

NO voting

WaZaAaAaA

Quote from: greg270 on November 22, 2010, 11:47:10 PM
Many ppl who left says one thing, they left because on this server only wins donators with ica bow, normal ppl can do shit
So like on other servers , donathor system should be but, with lower rewards, no DNET sets!!!  donathors will says that ppl cry and leave, i've donated too, but i'm on side ppl who didnt, i want that they have chance in fight.  To big difrence between donathors and ppl who play without it, that's why servers die.. simple

NO voting

+1

It's hard to fight with normal gear like in my case against people with super items.
off

Wizjoner

Quote from: greg270 on November 22, 2010, 11:41:36 PM

4. Move back to interlude ( best cronicle on DN) but this point is imposible (not nessesary)
5. Mutants 85 alowed:)

THAN WE VOTE

in interlude max lvl is 80

but yes, interlude was best chronicle on dn, w/o jedi icarius shits, certificate skills (2k + attack speed on archer) and attribute system

(stop talking about c4 lol, it was more retarded than HB)
< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com

Benoth

NO voting

I farm  my d-net self with  my girlfriend :D its possible but  take time :D
Sword Art Online

Cireneu

NO voting

thats why u have valkyria and at least all donated items can be farmed.

lasombra

So like on other servers , donathor system should be but, with lower rewards, no DNET sets!!!  donathors will says that ppl cry and leave, i've donated too, but i'm on side ppl who didnt, i want that they have chance in fight.  To big difrence between donathors and ppl who play without it, that's why servers die.. simple

NO voting

what an shit, I know many ppl who didn't donate and have top stuff.
I also have top, without donate.
We spend here lot of time, have fun anyway, some ppl many years....so why not vote ? Mby try do smth for server instead crying on forum and log 20 min later.
Pathettic.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

BestNecro

They donate it but it's impossible that I as NE/PAL get dmg 8k from archer in one hit...ok critical mby....but 8k for critical is much when I'm on fullbuff....they have freaking big ATK,atk.speed,def....

BestNecro - NE/PAL (active)
SuperSayanSK - TY/DE (farmer)
WoodySVK - Craft/spoil (sweet dwarf)
Pir3s - PR/BD (retired)

joroboro

Quote from: BestNecro on November 23, 2010, 08:57:21 PM
They donate it but it's impossible that I as NE/PAL get dmg 8k from archer in one hit...ok critical mby....but 8k for critical is much when I'm on fullbuff....they have freaking big ATK,atk.speed,def....
when you write your class  write archer class too or for you all archer are same ,mby sr/sws make same dmg like pr/glad ?

TonyS

dude, you rly think some "new player" will play on this retarded server?
good side? - stucksubs
bad siedes? - bugged like shit, retarded GM, donate for everything, half-dead (like 1500 online on x15, rest of servers are even more empty), old chronicle, only way to play is donate 1000 euro to fight against ica+10-15

pls at least dont vote, maybe thanks to this some other players wont waste their time here. I will never vote for that sh1t.

andreas32

Quote from: TonyS on November 23, 2010, 10:22:41 PM
dude, you rly think some "new player" will play on this retarded server?
good side? - stucksubs
bad siedes? - bugged like shit, retarded GM, donate for everything, half-dead (like 1500 online on x15, rest of servers are even more empty), old chronicle, only way to play is donate 1000 euro to fight against ica+10-15

pls at least dont vote, maybe thanks to this some other players wont waste their time here. I will never vote for that sh1t.
Can agree with everything but i don't agree with this "Item mania method" ,i've seen personaly many times ppl in DC pwning ppl in Dnet,and i belive i'm not the only one supporting that idea.