titan nerf? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

titan nerf?

Started by sziii, November 22, 2010, 06:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sziii

Quote from: joroboro on November 26, 2010, 11:50:19 AM
try come to Varka   and make me climb on the walls  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
U too learn to read, "in toi"
go back to school or think more before u post

joroboro

Quote from: sziii on November 26, 2010, 07:50:18 PM
U too learn to read, "in toi"
go back to school or think more before u post
LOL next teacher of ENG < we play L2 or have  literature olympiad ? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i am very very very  angry now  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? omg i dont know ENG ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sziii

No body gonna teach u. Just think before u post, with replys like urs topics start to be a trash talk. I stil have a hope that other ppl are more smart and they got my point here.

greetings 4 all

joroboro

you start with "When im coming thru in toi enemys try to climb on the walls." and i said come to varka .You are not "GOD" beacause on varka you  will be always on ground

sziii

Sure im not a God, i dont know who u are. If my post made u feel bad im sorry.
Please focus on the point... destro/tyrant isnt only farm char. And this nerf made it much weaker, when it was weak in PvP, like someone told up there: on varka always dead - sometimes i kill 1 or 2 enemys and after this it over. Now after nerf cant even kill one coz he will stay alive after 1st hit and thats end of action :/  And rbs are still easy to kill... So why dont turn it back and start solving problem from RB power. 

Sali

Quote from: joroboro on November 28, 2010, 01:28:41 PM
you start with "When im coming thru in toi enemys try to climb on the walls." and i said come to varka .You are not "GOD" beacause on varka you  will be always on ground
dude szi got like legendary status here, and who are u to argue with him?
Quote from: joroboro on November 26, 2010, 08:47:26 PM
LOL next teacher of ENG < we play L2 or have  literature olympiad ? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i am very very very  angry now  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? omg i dont know ENG ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
it just prove u dont understand or dont read what he wrote, ur just like chlipus, or lets say like whole temp, u just feel gaps with lot of emotes, but ur still an idiot
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

chlipus

Quote from: Sali on November 29, 2010, 02:03:07 AM
dude szi got like legendary status here, and who are u to argue with him? it just prove u dont understand or dont read what he wrote, ur just like chlipus, or lets say like whole temp, u just feel gaps with lot of emotes, but ur still an idiot

mi łaj mi? aj em gód pipul, dont flejm mi plizzzzzz

joroboro

Quote from: Sali on November 29, 2010, 02:03:07 AM
dude szi got like legendary status here, and who are u to argue with him? it just prove u dont understand or dont read what he wrote, ur just like chlipus, or lets say like whole temp, u just feel gaps with lot of emotes, but ur still an idiot
only idiot replay on another idiot  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sziii

What i mean is that destro/tyrant is also a pvp char. Before it was weak and now it just pointless to pick up the fight coz this nerf faked up his power.

Weezer

Quote from: sziii on December 01, 2010, 02:54:59 PM
What i mean is that destro/tyrant is also a pvp char. Before it was weak and now it just pointless to pick up the fight coz this nerf faked up his power.

If u wanna u can test Wii on pvp's and if u like u can play with it (also i give u char with full info ofc).

It's almost the same like when u made last test + attribute system work great with him.

And u will keep playing some unique char like u desire.

Montana

Quote from: sziii on November 23, 2010, 12:04:58 AM
As i can see there is no problem to kill rb. With full buff i make it even faster then before coz i have much better weapon. But on pvp its killing all ready dead char. Tyr/des  became more useless on pvp when ever before!!! I cant understand why GM dont powerup raidbosses and nerf chars... its just a huge harm to players and makeing them leave server. GMs works against them selfs with fix-nerf like this.

Give back the power to Tyr/des and POWERUP raidbosses. Make them impossible to kill for one orc, so they will have to bring more ppl with them, and tanks!!! and healers and range chars to cover them against enemys who also want to kill rb, make them drop better items coz if they will come in 9 ppl pt then need something more then s grade weapon. Dont nerf chars to make ppl leave. Its last thing we need there :/

+1

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

sziii

Thx to kastelo and all who agree with me. Ill make new better topic, maybe batter name will bring more GMs attention.