titan nerf? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

titan nerf?

Started by sziii, November 22, 2010, 06:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Sali on November 29, 2010, 02:03:07 AM
dude szi got like legendary status here, and who are u to argue with him? it just prove u dont understand or dont read what he wrote, ur just like chlipus, or lets say like whole temp, u just feel gaps with lot of emotes, but ur still an idiot

Tooked you where gone?? You and you lame flame atemps... if i can call spamming "stupid" and "tardo" on all directions "flame atempts".
And implying everyone in Temp is stupid.... omg priceless!! I had forgoten how much i look up to you!! MY Hero  :P :P

Anyway i'm happy you still with us!!  :-* :D

As for Legends...... Long Dead.... in dusty graves tbh!  ;D ;D
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Sali

Quote from: chlipus on November 29, 2010, 02:15:32 AM
mi łaj mi? aj em gód pipul, dont flejm mi plizzzzzz
rid prewious pejdż łan mor tajm
Quote from: joroboro on November 29, 2010, 02:28:13 AM
  only idiot replay on another idiot  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
thats why u replied?
Quote from: Javardsnegger on December 02, 2010, 03:20:48 PM
Tooked you where gone?? You and you lame flame atemps... if i can call spamming "stupid" and "tardo" on all directions "flame atempts".
And implying everyone in Temp is stupid.... omg priceless!! I had forgoten how much i look up to you!! MY Hero  :P :P

Anyway i'm happy you still with us!!  :-* :D

As for Legends...... Long Dead.... in dusty graves tbh!  ;D ;D
anything more or thats all cents uve got?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

jygh

Quote from: Sali on December 03, 2010, 12:08:01 AM
he ve many cents but all r big failure imo but well let him be .... the easiest dogs ve the bigest mouth
  Nightmare 30x

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Sali on December 03, 2010, 12:08:01 AM

Nothing to add!! It was just a way to mess with you a little bit only to say i'm happy you still here!  ;D :P

Toss a few cents!!

Quote from: jygh on December 03, 2010, 12:12:54 AM
he ve many cents but all r big failure imo but well let him be .... the easiest dogs ve the bigest mouth

euhhh....why even bother to answer...loss of time anyway!!

Mucho mucho rubb'em
:-* :-*
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]