Web Analytics
auguments bug

News:

Main Menu

auguments bug

Started by qwertyzxc, November 25, 2010, 01:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertyzxc

After this updates with limited atack/casting speed my augument Duel might lvl 10 ( Chance )  never open and before this update its was work nice.  Could you cheak what wrong is now with auguments ( Chance ) after this updates ?

Thanks

violetpl

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

lytors

i had augment "critical stun" and never worked, i'm not asking to be 100% chance, but never worked, nor with mobs or other ppl

abbyssdancer

chance might lvl 10 not working anymore fix it!Was working prety good bf uptade i spend a bouch of high ls for this... :-[
In the modern techno-industrial culture, it is possible to proceed from infancy into senility without ever knowing manhood.

qwertyzxc

up any replay when will be fixed ?

violetpl

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

dutchy

qwertyzxc

track give us any info plox

dutchy

fix bugs  its just like when i playd mage and made emp active lvl 9 i spend around  40 dc at the time to get it after 1 month skill
got nerfed 99%
and now i spend like 15dc to get change might lvl 10 and its not working att all  stopped playing already only siege too much bugs  anyways,  and no aswer only if i  send mssg for donation i get aswer in 10min max
pffff

Locus

qwertyzxc

i report some skills not working enchant ++ to Kain he said me he will add it to update list but it was xxx days ago and my skills are still buged w/o any answer ....