Web Analytics
NOT NORMAL!!! - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

NOT NORMAL!!!

Started by Isokratia, November 27, 2010, 09:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mecho

Chatos can you tell us what made your alliance Saturday on frintezza?!?
sigmechodve1.jpg" border="0
SirNapoleon / xSuLTaN - sps/ee
iSuLTaN - pw/tk <<<< Hero
xSuLTaNx - he/wk <<<< Hero

Catos

Quote from: jygh on November 28, 2010, 10:04:25 AM
wtf r u talking About ??? cause on most rb im with him and most of time on siege . ok mby he exploited aden ( mby ) but about resT??? u ve no fcking idea what r u talking about lol

anyway gz gm instead of fixing bug u ban cl and prolly next clan will leave nm yeii !! soon u ll play alone lol
u are mage , he played a fighter lately so u have no ideea what u talking about ( proly u don't wanna say it and ofc is normal u protect ur ally member i do not need a confesion here , u know it for urself and is enough )

Catos

Quote from: mecho on November 28, 2010, 10:07:45 AM
Chatos can you tell us what made your alliance Saturday on frintezza?!?
hmmm let's see , we entered at frintezza and after that sv started to go up and down , up and down and when npc up again u could register also and go in , and we had some pvp inside and after u entered 3 times u manage to pown us cause we left 2 pts only ....so ? what happened?

jygh

Quote from: Catos on November 28, 2010, 10:09:38 AM
u are mage , he played a fighter lately so u have no ideea what u talking about ( proly u don't wanna say it and ofc is normal u protect ur ally member i do not need a confesion here , u know it for urself and is enough )
so ? even iff im mage doesnt mean i cant go to rb xD lol most of other rb r farmed by orcs not by frenda and on MANY rb when he killed smthing i was there too so rly duno iff frenda is pushing f1 its alrdy exploit lol
  Nightmare 30x

mecho

Quote from: Catos on November 28, 2010, 10:11:02 AM
hmmm let's see , we entered at frintezza and after that sv started to go up and down , up and down and when npc up again u could register also and go in , and we had some pvp inside and after u entered 3 times u manage to pown us cause we left 2 pts only ....so ? what happened?

then this is exploit ?!? or bug what is not corrected by GM-a...
sigmechodve1.jpg" border="0
SirNapoleon / xSuLTaN - sps/ee
iSuLTaN - pw/tk <<<< Hero
xSuLTaNx - he/wk <<<< Hero

Catos

Quote from: mecho on November 28, 2010, 10:24:56 AM
then this is exploit ?!? or bug what is not corrected by GM-a...
is sv bug , but u probably do not know , u took advantage of that bug cause u could enter while we were still inside and u come to complain? lol are u serious?

mimoo_m

We still w8-ing Track for Answer.
https://i.imgur.com/UOzhVyZ.gif

slimx

mimoo_m

Quote from: slimx on November 28, 2010, 11:12:11 AM

yea all is the same Track login ban and go off for 1 month  8)
https://i.imgur.com/UOzhVyZ.gif

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Montana on November 28, 2010, 08:30:10 AM
all these people are right, all this is a big lie .i. ! we wanna know why u ban FRENDA during the siege?
i never saw that u ban temps during something in game so wtf are u doing? but u are right temp never use exploits. ofc

and to sit and watch instead of like someone is using exploits, so move ur fat ass their and use maybe the time to remove this exploits!

but pls dont think that we QQ xD I heard yesterday Frenda laugh so all is okay. we are not donaters but we are rich bitches.

ps: but go on ban more from "other side" maybe u are like Alex says really the rabbit one day....

Voudas got banned (perm) in a siege back in C4  :-X
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Arkady

I dont believe ! What a river of tears ! And all of this about what ? About the bigest f4g and cheater ever ? OMG ! I bet when Frenda loging ingame his day looks like this: "Hmm I can not beat Temp so lets start cheating". Do u remember when Track kicked all Temps from Valakas (he made his own rule in the same time) and let Frenda kill RB ? WTF was that ? And before that action when Frenda and BA clan teleported through Klein ? All w/o quest ! Now all those ppl crying about ban for cheater ?!  Last Frintezza ... some ppl crying about hiting through walls but before .... they rezed his friends through the walls ! (HELLO HYAJlA). I can show u what Frenda did, I can show u where Frenda did it BUT WHAT U WILL DO NEXT ? If we proof it u must make another topic "ITS NORMAL" and excuse us all ! After that KISS MY ROYAL POLISH ASS !

P.S.
Ur "qq style" is like music for my ears :)

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Arkady on November 28, 2010, 12:21:04 PM
I dont believe ! What a river of tears ! And all of this about what ? About the bigest f4g and cheater ever ? OMG ! I bet when Frenda loging ingame his day looks like this: "Hmm I can not beat Temp so lets start cheating". Do u remember when Track kicked all Temps from Valakas (he made his own rule in the same time) and let Frenda kill RB ? WTF was that ? And before that action when Frenda and BA clan teleported through Klein ? All w/o quest ! Now all those ppl crying about ban for cheater ?!  Last Frintezza ... some ppl crying about hiting through walls but before .... they rezed his friends through the walls ! (HELLO HYAJlA). I can show u what Frenda did, I can show u where Frenda did it BUT WHAT U WILL DO NEXT ? If we proof it u must make another topic "ITS NORMAL" and excuse us all ! After that KISS MY ROYAL POLISH ASS !

P.S.
Ur "qq style" is like music for my ears :)
is it your 3rd "new" acc on forum today?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)