News:

Main Menu

NOT NORMAL!!!

Started by Isokratia, November 27, 2010, 09:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isokratia

Today Frenda was banned for exploit,

Can i see screens, video please.

Or if there is not, cause I'm sure there is not tell us why.

If is something from 2 month ago, OK track is right i agree. But please set in user agreement "If Luci donate more we ban during siege". And YES i support donators cause that is the reason cause the server live's. But all get wrong idea cause of this actions. Yes people donate for better server YES Track tell us what is happening !!!

If Frenda is lying to us the i approve, BUT!!! Track you can not ban during siege and left 30-40 people without any idea what is happening.

PLS tell us, not for this case but for the next time for sure. If not you support a lot of false statements which is not good.
Isokratia
DHL
Neli
Samosval1-17
PermaBan

mimoo_m

https://i.imgur.com/UOzhVyZ.gif

lUterusl

Quote from: Isokratia on November 27, 2010, 09:24:09 PM

If is something from 2 month ago, OK track is right i agree. But please set in user agreement "If Luci donate more we ban during siege". And YES i support donators cause that is the reason cause the server live's. But all get wrong idea cause of this actions. Yes people donate for better server YES Track tell us what is happening !!!

If Frenda is lying to us the i approve, BUT!!! Track you can not ban during siege and left 30-40 people without any idea what is happening.

PLS tell us, not for this case but for the next time for sure. If not you support a lot of false statements which is not good.
C'mon c'mon... we need details  ;D ;D ;D ::) ::)

Isokratia

Info from temps passing by wall. Info from ally terrain exploit. Info from some other... NOT good i think he used some erotic exploits... imagine :D
Isokratia
DHL
Neli
Samosval1-17
PermaBan

Javardsnegger

Yeah! Unbann Frenda! he never uses exploits! he never cheats! he never causes server to crash!!

//Sarcasm off
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

POUSEGAMANE

dudes...what u want to know???why frenda get but..the reason is just 1..temps bun frenda..track belong to temps..not now but years..track im play here for many years..u was sux like GM..i know for many sh1t u do..but i dont care...i know all have some price...i know u can sell your mom for money..but dont fu ck up so many ppl just for that..
DragonTempWord!!!
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

Javardsnegger

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on November 27, 2010, 10:15:21 PM
dudes...what u want to know???why frenda get but..the reason is just 1..temps bun frenda..track belong to temps..not now but years..track im play here for many years..u was sux like GM..i know for many sh1t u do..but i dont care...i know all have some price...i know u can sell your mom for money..but dont fu ck up so many ppl just for that..
DragonTempWord!!!

LOOOOOOOOOL! OMFG what a load of bullcrap!

I play here for long time too and you see what i noticed?? Some sh1t hapens with server that randomly benefits Temps than automatically "Track, you are temps Dog!", if smtgh hapens that randomly benefits some1 else, than temp QQ to :"Track you are some1 elses dog"". Look at yourselfs bunch of fking crybabys! I pitty all crapbags who enter in such telenovelas! Rly! you make my stomach sick!

Yeah frenda got bunned untill 27th dec and??! At most he has some holydays to maybe get a Gf (i doubt it!)! Better learn from it b4 he gets permaban!! You all know what he's been doing as well as i do!!

I'm not defending Track! He can do it him self! I just hate this kinda fktards crybabys!!
You think Gm's Bun some1 b/c you say so?? Are you kids of what? Like you would ban some1 if some1 would say so!!

pfffff. Go get a life!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Isokratia

First Track must play on donators rules cause he must save server, it's not free!!!

Second i play here 6 years too, it's not little (3 years brake :D)

Third if everyone donate just a little you will give him opportunity to do what he want - good rules. If you play 5 years and do not donate, it's bad.. This is not free!!! server pay internet, hardware and etc...

Isokratia
DHL
Neli
Samosval1-17
PermaBan

joroboro

who are you то want  screen,video omg hahahah Mr.Nobody

Javardsnegger

Dude stfu! Ppl who donate don't get more or less atention! Pll who donate are rewarded with coins and items regarding what they donated for! They are not rewarded with atention... You are taking the concept of "atention whore" a lttle to far!

mecho

+1
we need screen or video
sigmechodve1.jpg" border="0
SirNapoleon / xSuLTaN - sps/ee
iSuLTaN - pw/tk <<<< Hero
xSuLTaNx - he/wk <<<< Hero

MaraZmo

Quote from: Javardsnegger on November 27, 2010, 10:34:24 PM
Ppl who donate don't get more or less atention!
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Quote from: Javardsnegger on November 27, 2010, 09:49:12 PM
Yeah! Unbann Frenda! he never uses exploits! he never cheats! he never causes server to crash!!
Btw u are right about this!
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member