Web Analytics
To GM About Server

News:

Main Menu

To GM About Server

Started by stealth, December 04, 2010, 12:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stealth

I have seen a lot of retarded negativity about the server, some calling it dead. Some ppl going some staying.
I have barely begun creating my chars, so i need to know something.

Do I have your word that you won't  suddenly close the server , like ppl are spamming about ?

Please make some statement about the server's future, to shut all those up,  
that we would not have wasted our time and money here.

I am sure everyone will hate to be f*cked with this way.

[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

zippobg

Not shut down, but call your friends to play together :D
SadFace
WC/OL

cerebelo

join ininity ... don't waste time on other servers :P

why do u think is called infinity ? our grandsons will play this server also
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

roberts

Quote from: stealth on December 04, 2010, 12:43:43 PM
I have seen a lot of retarded negativity about the server, some calling it dead. Some ppl going some staying.
I have barely begun creating my chars, so i need to know something.

Do I have your word that you won't  close the  server ?

Please make some statement about the server's future, to shut all those up,  
that we would not have wasted our time and money here.

I am sure everyone will hate to be f*cked with this way.

if they close it, they wont tell it, they arent so idiots.... they want to suck the last penny from your wallet even if they close it in the following weeks. (i would do the same, so i didnt wanna judge you)

btw: the rest of the GD members have left, we would like to say a thanks for making this server, which gave us so much happy moments, but we think the time of the valkyria is decreasing and we dont see any sense of playing here.

RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

stealth

Well like i said i want opinion of GM and not the Players that "think" they know something.
I see nothing wrong with this server, better than all the rest, so I personally don't understand why
you "suddenly" decide I go play again back on the other server. For me it is no-brainer leaving, when
i built far more things on here then any other server.

I also see it like this, you have the "old" clans and "new" clans, these "old" clans also  exist on other servers,
which is why ppl are moving back...this place will be more for the "new"...  ::)

Akira

This server is not worth playing on. I can't see what makes you talk so good about valkyrie... a few ppl online, no events, no active gms, old chronicle, donations for everything, countless bugs, not working skills, admins who do not care about their players, etc etc... You wanted to get the answer from GMs, cuz they "know" sth, let me tell you this, if most players, from various clans/alliances says that this server is already screwed, listen to them no to GMs who are not even online most of the time.

If you will play here, I wish you all the best.
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

stealth

Quote from: Akira on December 06, 2010, 01:07:38 PM
This server is not worth playing on. I can't see what makes you talk so good about valkyrie... a few ppl online, no events, no active gms, old chronicle, donations for everything, countless bugs, not working skills, admins who do not care about their players, etc etc... You wanted to get the answer from GMs, cuz they "know" sth, let me tell you this, if most players, from various clans/alliances says that this server is already screwed, listen to them no to GMs who are not even online most of the time.

If you will play here, I wish you all the best.
ok all those reason are also true for the other servers here, yes i am staying here and if this server dies, i leave dn network.
I would rather have a clean not so much player server than a corrupted/disconnect every 15 min because of too much players server.
Sorry but all those clans/allienaces can go screw themselves, the only reason is # players, the rest are all the same, no other reason, because you will find the same situation on other servers. It allready takes alot of time to create your chars/clans (months), i would rather start equal with other then be screwed over by clans who had 4 years head start.

+GekKey+

gl on getting an answer from the staff.

EsaKeDoem

Quote from: stealth on December 06, 2010, 01:18:23 PM
ok all those reason are also true for the other servers here, yes i am staying here and if this server dies, i leave dn network.
I would rather have a clean not so much player server than a corrupted/disconnect every 15 min because of too much players server.
Sorry but all those clans/allienaces can go screw themselves, the only reason is # players, the rest are all the same, no other reason, because you will find the same situation on other servers. It allready takes alot of time to create your chars/clans (months), i would rather start equal with other then be screwed over by clans who had 4 years head start.

Time to wake up dude L2 is 7+ Years old MMORPG - omfg did i whryte MMORPG oh that means that it should be for LOTS of ppl online is not our problem iff the duch with the network idea don't have the resourse to make it happen ya know.You wine about ppl with 4 years head start ROFL wake up on that also don't expect fresh new L2 servers with dead game .L2 as a game is dead and idiots can't come with good server becouse no leaked data after C4 So in other words all servers that are after C4 made are some kind of a Frankenservers with duch GM's with a couple of ideas how it can be done .So iff you wana play L2 you play and close your eyes on the best for your needs server or is simple like go to offi or just stop L2 and move on.Why is that so compared to WoW  ? WoW is kiddos game it always have nerds in it.L2 is not so childish and defenetly it showed what it had to offer long time ago ask ppl that play since C2 and changed few servers saw few things.L2 compared to Aion also dead Aion is far more complex even with no free pvp system and some ppl can't go over it , becouse are brain dead from long time.L2 compared to Tera that would be coming , you really don't wana check that especially that it would be 2 tipe tera PvE Tera retardet idea and PvPvE Tera ROFL tottal loose.So in other words find out what exactly you need and decide for your self and don't w8 some one to decide it for you especialy the retardet GM's on DN they proven these 5 years i wasted here they are good for making money only , and nothing else.  :o THE SAD AND HURTFULL TRUTH
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

GhostSlayer

Quote from: stealth on December 06, 2010, 01:18:23 PM
on rpg club u have 10k + online at any time of day and server is more stable then valky.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

stealth

Quote from: EsaKeDoem on December 06, 2010, 08:05:03 PM
Time to wake up dude L2 is 7+ Years old MMORPG - omfg did i whryte MMORPG oh that means that it should be for LOTS of ppl online is not our problem iff the duch with the network idea don't have the resourse to make it happen ya know.You wine about ppl with 4 years head start ROFL wake up on that also don't expect fresh new L2 servers with dead game .

You mean without a dead game. My point is that i have not even started on this server yet. It is like the game is loading my chars are almost there to start playing the game with and then "suddenly" shutdown, game over...
For some ppl it  takes years to get their chars where they want them to be.
So it is not fair to just call server dead after just a few months, its madness, especialy if other servers here have existed more than 5 years.Servers will have their periods of dead/alive, this server i want to be for "newer" clans. Not everyone has experienced l2 dragon network.

Quote from: EsaKeDoem on December 06, 2010, 08:05:03 PMSo in other words find out what exactly you need and decide for your self and don't w8 some one to decide it for you especialy the retardet GM's on DN they proven these 5 years i wasted here they are good for making money only , and nothing else.  :o THE SAD AND HURTFULL TRUTH

I must decide for myself without prior knowledge ? So i must walk blindfolded off a cliff or something ?
Yes i agree dn-servers are about making money, sad/hurtfull ?

dontask333

wtf you talking in rpg club bla bla.........i was on freakiong rpg server and you have 10k only and you have every freaking 30min a disconnect and btw you should read their fu cking forum because they say like 4 k ppl are trade bots .i. ....and did you even saw the texture bugs ? go death path hole geo-data is shit their .....