Web Analytics
why speed have limit?

News:

Main Menu

why speed have limit?

Started by POUSEGAMANE, December 06, 2010, 12:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POUSEGAMANE

before some time i tested my char in best speed..i make 420 speed with everythink for that...now speed have limit 250..this is sux coz my pw/sws have a blow who give speed..wind riding who give speed and normal i have big speed..with this limit mine char is not fast enought and i can understun the reason ..why we have speed limit?
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

jygh

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on December 06, 2010, 12:11:58 AM
before some time i tested my char in best speed..i make 420 speed with everythink for that...now speed have limit 250..this is sux coz my pw/sws have a blow who give speed..wind riding who give speed and normal i have big speed..with this limit mine char is not fast enought and i can understun the reason ..why we have speed limit?
mages ve max 205 speed so why so serious
  Nightmare 30x

Sephiroth

Quote from: jygh on December 06, 2010, 12:16:21 AM
mages ve max 205 speed so why so serious
Mages aren't ment to kite nor to run towards the enemy to be able to make dmg.

Diver

Coz you are not God or GM...

chlipus

agin qq topic and agin you make it lol try to be serious lol

POUSEGAMANE

isnt QQ topic...u r idiot and u think is QQ topic..i ask why limit in speed ,what is the strange ?? pfffff u noob
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

Wizjoner

< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com

lUterusl

Agree coz with 250 limit some skills becoming useless... IMO make much higher lvl of this limit or back how it was.

chlipus

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on December 06, 2010, 09:28:56 AM
isnt QQ topic...u r idiot and u think is QQ topic..i ask why limit in speed ,what is the strange ?? pfffff u noob

you re too stiuped to understand all, there is limit speed 250 cast/ata kspeed 2,5k and max crit to ballance class

so you can cry, you can leave this server, you can kill your self but it will doesn't change kktybb gl&hf

kang

ive 250 with ww+rabbit+fenrir on human fighter ^.^ no wind song no zerk no dash no counter dash etc etc just 1 buf ;>
250 might make sense without tatoos but with dunno.. 300 maybe

what's funny is gm char is also limited to 250 xd

chlipus

Quote from: kang on December 06, 2010, 11:03:05 AM
ive 250 with ww+rabbit+fenrir on human fighter ^.^ no wind song no zerk no dash no counter dash etc etc just 1 buf ;>
250 might make sense without tatoos but with dunno.. 300 maybe

what's funny is gm char is also limited to 250 xd

mages crit rate got reduced to 20% ,speed to 250, crit etc evry one got nerfed so you must akcept it

kang

Quote from: chlipus on December 06, 2010, 11:22:42 AM
mages crit rate got reduced to 20% ,speed to 250, crit etc evry one got nerfed so you must akcept it
most mages (aka elfs) can reach the same speed with ww/fenrir only in fact
it doesn't make some of the other "fixes" better in any way, neither do i mind so much if it's set to 250, it's just that it's a bit dumb.